It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Quatrain on the Japan Quake - Decoded

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I was not sure if this went here or not.. but it seems to fit as it is the subject matter.
This is my own material from classes I taught in the 1990's on Nostradamus, fyi.

The quatrain translation comes with a warning of what is to come - as we are only partway through this disaster.

C10Q6 - 1568
Gardon Nemans fi hault deborderont,
Qu'on cuidera Deucalion reaiftre
Dansle colloffse la plust part fuyront,
Cesta fepulchre feu eftaint apparoiftre

C10Q6- Translation:

The Dragon will flood 11,0000 ("man sen" in japanese) so overflowing
that they will believe Deucalion were alive again
Into the colossus a large part will flee
Vesta(s) tomb fire extinguished, he/it will appear. (or will appear to be extinguished)

In the 90's during my studies I almost placed this with Chernobyl.
But there was no flood. Not that the Soviets would report anyway. But it would have to be a BIG flood to match this fire.

And now there is. Here is a breakdown on the translation:

The Dragon. A perfect anagram of Gardon. Dragons come from the depths to wreck havoc on mankind. Depths of the Earth or Depths of the Sea- or both in some cases. This is the quake.

The word 'Nemans' is translated by many to be the Nimes river. I always believed that this was an anagram. One of it's anagrams to 'Man Sen'. In Japanese, 'Man' means 10,000. 'Sen' means 1,000. I am not positive on this anagram- if anyone is fluent in Japanese that could help with enlightenment I would appreciate it.

Deborderont. This translates to 'overflowing' or 'going over' a demarcation such as a wall or a country border.

Ducalion was Prometheus son. Prometheus stole the fire from Zeus and brought the 'Gods' fire to man - the prime reason being to make weapons and heavy blacksmithed items.

Ducalion was also the subject of a 'Noah' story - with Ducalion building the Ark in which he helped his people escape the Flood that was brought by Zeus. Ducalion is related therefore to both Fire of the Gods and the Waters of the Gods.

Into the Colossus a large part will flee. This is the Japanese people fleeing landward to large buildings (skyscrapers). Colossus means a giant structure created by man- such as a large statue.

Vesta's Sepulchre. (Vestas Tomb). Vesta was the Goddess of Fire- who brought fire to the people. She is the female Prometheus and the positive side of fire in it's use in cooking and heating. This shows the dual nature of the Reactors, bringing life or death. The Tomb of course being the structure of the buildings that encase the fire.

feu eftaint apparoiftre : This means that "he will appear after it is extinguished".

That would mean that the male subject, Ducalion, will appear again after the fire has been extinguished. In other words possibly another massive tsunami or the fire coming back to life. The phrasing though would suggest another massive tsunami flood. But not until they have the current meltdown at least under some semblance of control, (appears to be extinguished).

Now here is the kicker.

The most striking Anagram for line 2 is:
Quatreins (on) radionuclear induce denuclearisation (thanks Allen for this one)

edit:

Wow - and I just found out through another thread that nuclear professionals call the reactor covering a 'Shroud'. This affirms the Vesta's Tomb/Sepulchre translation.

See the post at www.abovetopsecret.com... And read the information on his link - very scary stuff.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Do you have a link for this info.?
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Dragons In eastern philosophy were helpful beings that were kind to humans. The ones who made them bad were people from the west...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Nice work, Stratus9! Bravo!

Yes, déborderont means overflowing, primarily concerning liquids. But it can also serve as an image. Both ways, the image is striking.

I fail to see where you get that Japan will be victim of another Tsunami. It seems to me that the double reference to fire, plus its "appearing" to be extinguished would seem to indicate that the nuclear problem would reoccur after believing it was contained.

Are there other quatrains that relates to this one and that you have studied?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Well, Nostradamus wasn't from the East, therefore it would have been logical for him to leave his Westerners of compatriots a fitting image, no?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Yes - I used the meaning of the Dragon of the west - as it is most fitting here.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
Nice work, Stratus9! Bravo!

Yes, déborderont means overflowing, primarily concerning liquids. But it can also serve as an image. Both ways, the image is striking.

I fail to see where you get that Japan will be victim of another Tsunami. It seems to me that the double reference to fire, plus its "appearing" to be extinguished would seem to indicate that the nuclear problem would reoccur after believing it was contained.

Are there other quatrains that relates to this one and that you have studied?

Yes and no - about victim of another Tsunami. I see it having a double meaning - that the fire would re-awaken after another flood.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

I forgot to answer your last question - that is yes and I will write it up tomorrow and append it to this post.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Seeing how Tepco lied since the beginning of this affair plus the lax of in maintenance etc leads me to think they will butch the job as they hurry to close it.

I guess only time will tell...

EDIT: Answer to your previous post: I will definitely look into it!

edit on 28-3-2011 by Aresh Troxit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by flice

Well, Nostradamus wasn't from the East, therefore it would have been logical for him to leave his Westerners of compatriots a fitting image, no?

I had a dream also that I believe relates to this somehow, in about 1996-97.

I saw a great red dragon begin to come over the pacific from Japan - it reached halfway across- it was so large. Then a black dragon came to it from the east- seemed from northern US/Canadian border. and they met in the ocean and the black dragon threw the red dragon down. When the red dragon went down it's tail slapped the water and made a HUGE wave.

If anyone sees the meaning or is good at dream translation- have at it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I'm sorry- no I don't.

And I love your sigs.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Maybe the Black Dragon is an image for a Black Operation that created the Japanese events, as seen in the cards of the game Illuminati?
Again, in a westerner mind, the Red Dragon seems fiery... and it caused also a Tsunami with its tail. What we now see.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Maybe the Black Dragon is an image for a Black Operation that created the Japanese events, as seen in the cards of the game Illuminati?
Again, in a westerner mind, the Red Dragon seems fiery... and it caused also a Tsunami with its tail. What we now see.

Thank you. The black dragon has me confused. I haven't seen all of the Illuminati cards or studied them. I will look into it. The Black Dragon almost seemed to be trying to protect the Western coast of the Americas. But that is probably for another thread sometime.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok, so tell me something that's 'going' to happen?

Nostradamus has yet to predict the future, he's just allowed us to read about events after they happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The ring of fire is also known as the dragon in many ancient texts.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Ok, so tell me something that's 'going' to happen?

Nostradamus has yet to predict the future, he's just allowed us to read about events after they happened.

Go back and read the first post carefully and the ones below it. It will explain it pretty well for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yes.. it does.

' After the event '

We need the event to happen so we can understand his writings.

like another post says, it was thought to be chernobyl originally.

what happens if another tsunami hits after a earthquake and a nuke plant on the Eastern seaboard of the US goes down...

?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I can't sleep so I may as well post what I believe to be the follow up Quatrain to this one- it is short but it is not pretty.

C.01 Q.062

Le grande perte las que feront les lettres
Alas! what a great loss there will be to letters

Auant le cicle de Latona parfaict
before the cycle of Latona is perfected.

Feu grand deluge plus par ignares Sceptres
Fire, great floods, by more ignorant rulers;

Que de long Siecle ne Se verra refaict
how long the centuries until it is seen to be restored

--------------------------
Translation as I see it:

"A great loss of letters" - a loss of knowledge, literally loss of books (technology).

Before the cycle of Latona is perfected (completed)

This is very important to understand. In Greek mythology, Leto (Latona) is a daughter of Coeus and Phoebe. Zeus is the father of Leto's twins, Apollo and Artemis, the Letoides, which Leto conceived after she caught the eye of Zeus. Hera, Zeus wife, being jealous, made it so all lands shunned her. Finally, she finds an island that isn't attached to the ocean floor so it isn't considered land and she can give birth. This is her one active mythic role: once Apollo and Artemis are grown, Leto withdraws.

Apollo, Artemis - the twins- are Plutonium and Uranium. If you know the story behind them as Gods- you can see why.

Leto (Japan) is shunned by all other lands and must find a place that is unconnected to all other lands as she gave birth to these two. A double meaning, as Japan has "given birth" to them twice. WW2 and now.

"Fire, great floods, by more ignorant rulers;"
Ignorant men who are in charge will bring about or worsen the devastation.

"how long the centuries until it is seen to be restored"
Japan will be shunned for many centuries until it can be restored.

----------------------------------------------

This is Century 01. (Century 10 reversed) and Quatrain 062. (the 2nd of 6 or what comes 2nd after 6)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The Black Dragon took flight after the arival of the red dragon was poised to attack, The color red would indicicate it was an angry attack,as for the Black Id say it was an attempt try to hide itself from view. Or to do so mysteriously and with deadly results.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Yes.. it does.

' After the event '

We need the event to happen so we can understand his writings.

like another post says, it was thought to be chernobyl originally.

what happens if another tsunami hits after a earthquake and a nuke plant on the Eastern seaboard of the US goes down...

?

Thought to be possibly- but declined as there was no flood.

The importance to the Quatrains relies on the follow up Quatrains. And i guess that just because we are not smart enough to 'catch' them readily does not diminish the importance of or fascination with them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join