It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Address

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Maybe I should have said I just don't get human nature..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I hope all the people who voted for the man are willing to say how stupid they feel. ha ha!
The CHANGE you voted for?
Maybe Obama will grant a few more contracts to Haliburton and KBR that he cried about Bush giving, as he quickly signed when he got in office.
I wonder if this country will survive this man?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

Yeah guys we gotta do soemthing. We gotta get a thrid party or something

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve8511

So who did you vote for???

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

So who did you vote for???

I voted for McCain but I would be regretting that right now too, he has also shown he wasn't worthy.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
I guess we are all just too stupid to see through his BS "glossing" in his mind.

I believe it will take a great deal more then a lil rah rah rah to get me to back him and his flimsy platforms.

speak for yourself... i saw his BS & emptiness to NOT vote for this 'messiah' that you bafoons fell for....at the 2008 elect-shun

peace prize... harrumph
he's a shill & empty suit with a law degree that the shadow govt is using like a dish towel

ho;y cow, 20-20 vision after 2+ years

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Are we that foolish to think that things would be that much better if McCain was in there? Seriously it would have been a different book but with the same story...and personnaly we shouldn't be knocking people for voting for either party there is plenty of crow to go around for everyone..that's the other part of the problem they want us to be divided and to pick sides regardless of the bad that either side does...so long as we point out the shortcomings of the other party we perpetuate the notion of two parties and therefore can never have them fade away..
edit on 28-3-2011 by chrismarco because: typo mccain

link   

I voted for McCain but I would be regretting that right now too, he has also shown he wasn't worthy

So are you willing to say how you foolish you are now that you now he is the same thing and not worthy in your words?

link   
reply to post by chrismarco

you got it man hes a liar liar pants on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we stood by and did nothing for rhwanda and darfur

i was waiting for lightning to strike him

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
ALL this man (sleeper-in-chief) ever says is what his handlers believe that people want to hear. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth constantly.

He cares NOTHING for this country. He is solely concerned with appeasing his backers while campaigning for his own re-election.

He is as slimy as they come. I actually get a viseral reaction to the sound of his voice. I am truly afraid of what a second term would bring.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

It was a lack of options.
It was hit the wall powered by an old man peddling a bike or Obama driving a diesel truck to wreak the country.
No matter, Americans are too uninformed and too distracted to care what Obama is doing.
Too late.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Bordon81

I love this country but I would really love to see the common man get in office that is not rich...

I think you have a better chance of seeing Jesus Christ in a sequined thong riding a Pegasus down your street.

That's quite a visual.

May need to run an ice pick through my retinas to get rid of that.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Very funny...this link about sums up politics in general....take it away Joe Biden...Joe Biden impeachment comment for bush

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

We already have some third parties.

What we all need to do is RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, and vote for the BEST person overall out of the third parties.

It will be a good talking point to our friends and families, to point out that Obama/name of Democrat pol running for prez, and McCain/Bush/name of Republican pol running for prez, are all just heads and tails of the same coin.

Heck, you could point out Dem or Repub presidents going back 30 years (or more) and how they each talked a different game, but went in the same direction..............not a good one for the average American either.

I did not vote for Bush, Obama, or McCain. In the last election, I carefully checked on each candidate, and then I voted third party. I'm REALLLLLY afraid that people will see Mitt Romney as a viable candidate in 2012, which would be a total disaster from some of the things I found out about him in 2008. But every one is JUST AS BAD, especially if they have been in politics for a long time, or come from a political family.

Heck, I voted for a third party candidate for governor of Ohio.....of course, he didn't make it in, but I couldn't force myself to vote for any two party animal. Unfortunately, John Kaisch won. Bye, bye union, hello perks for rich people.

Obama was a blank slate, and I could not find out any of the basic information you would think would be out there.

Any other black person that has run for president has had their life picked apart, and every false move has been plastered in the media, why not him, then? What little I could find out, I could not support.

Is it any wonder that he would be so vague on the subject of Libya? Remember, he is the teleprompter king, if it's not written there for him to read, he's not going to deviate into uncharted waters.

Did he answer any questions afterward, or was it just a speech, and not a press conference? (Oh silly me, why did I even ask that question?)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I swear we need to find some way to declare D.C. a non state and claim it to be a terrorist haven, destroy it and move on.

Last time I checked its a separate district with its own laws anyhow. I mean since when is the place the Capitol of Columbia. We are not Columbia.

GET THEM, ARREST THEM NOW!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Listening to this guy made me sick as usual, same old dribble, same old lies.. Doesn't matter who you vote for president, they are all pre-chosen based on their compliance to the higher order. It's a rigged game, and the american people are the losers who flip the bills. I would like to hear how the president would sound, if not reading off a script.. What they say and do are completely different things. All they do is tell people what they want to hear. In the end, people die, and they make money, it's as simple as that.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OBAMA

Origins
Beyond
Any
Mere
American

A complete discrace to America!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982
reply to post by Shadowfoot

He said that he consulted congressional leadership before ordering military action...that's obviously not true, or at the very least is deceiving.

I know you are saying that, but saying that doesn't make it true...and the facts disagree with your claim.

The USA joined France and the UK in enforcing the no-fly zone on Saturday, March 19th.

March 18, 2011 - 10:53 AM
WASHINGTON - The White House says President Barack Obama and congressional leaders from both parties are conferring on Libya.
Officials said Obama was to meet with lawmakers shortly after noon Eastern Time on Friday at the White House. Some lawmakers will participate by phone.

www.startribune.com...

Mr. Obama had met with Congressional leaders to consult about the Libya situation on Friday [March 18th]. On March 1, the Senate unanimously approved a resolution calling for the United Nations Security Council to impose a no-fly zone over Libya. The Security Council approved such a measure Thursday night.

www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join