It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.E. Warren Air Force Base most modern example of UFO taking nukes offline?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
50 nukes were reportedly taken offline not by mechanical failure as claimed... but by UFOs.

Interestingly enough this came less than a month after the UFO and nukes press conference in Washington. Ironic timing to say the least. Apparently many Air Force personnel saw the UFOs and are being threatened if they talk about it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a6abc77158f.jpg[/atsimg]
photo credit
This Ufologist was tipped off to this innitialy not by a crackpot, but by a local sherrif: source.

In early December, 2010, I received a tip from a county sheriff in western Nebraska, where some of F.E. Warren's missile sites are located, and was told of a UFO sighting that occurred on November 28th.

As he researched more he found that there was a real UFO flap going on. He traveled to the region and was contacted by not only by civilians but other local law enforcement as well. This is not a few hicks in the woods reporting lights:

After being informed of the sighting, I traveled to the region in mid-December and spent four days interviewing ranchers and other civilians living near various missile facilities in the Nebraska Panhandle. Although I initially received no further reports, except of UFO sightings in years past, local news stories about my investigation soon resulted in my being contacted by half-a-dozen persons who had also seen one or more UFOs near Warren's missile sites during the Fall of 2010.

Over the past three months, even more reports have come in and I now know of other sightings by civilians and law enforcement personnel in the larger, tri-state area of Wyoming, Nebraska, and Colorado, where F.E. Warren’s 9,600 square-mile missile field is located.

Eventually the report was even able to contact Air Force personnel which confirmed that indeed there was a huge blimp like ufo over the site precisely when this "technical glitch" happened. Just as it had in the 70's incidents reported at the UFO and nukes conference.

Cigar, cylinder, spherical and triangular-shaped aerial objects—many of them silently maneuvering or hovering at very low altitude—have been reported in the region as early as mid-September 2010 and as recently as March 18, 2011. In short, the UFO-Nukes Connection is not ancient history, so to speak, but ongoing and current.

But the most important development, at least potentially, is this: I’ve learned that active duty Air Force personnel working at different locations in the missile field repeatedly sighted a “huge blimp” on October 23/24, 2010—the exact time-frame of the ICBM communications-disruption incident—which, according to my sources, lasted much longer than the 59-minute period the Air Force has acknowledged. These persons all emphatically say that the object was not a commercial dirigible, but much longer and narrower in shape, similar to a WWI German Zeppelin. However, it had no gondola for passengers and did not display any visible writing on its side as would an advertising blimp.

Whether or not this unknown object was involved in the 50-missile snafu has yet to be determined, but its intermittent presence and anomalous appearance has been attested to by reliable eyewitnesses. I also have received credible reports that missile squadron commanders at F.E. Warren have sternly warned their personnel not to talk to journalists or UFO investigators about “the things they may or may not have seen” in the sky near the missile sites. Severe legal penalties were threatened for anyone who violated the mandated secrecy.

So here we have Air Force personnel, a sheriff and numerous other local law enforcement as well as many civilians who all reported seeing these craft. Where is the national coverage? If these craft are our own why take our nukes offline?

Is it a globalist group blackmailing the US? Is it Nazi's from the Antarctic? Is it setup for project blue-beam psy ops false flag alien invasion like Verner Von Braun suggested? Or is it our space brothers waving a no-no finger at us? Or are all these people liars?

What's your theory?

eta. Here is the UFO & Nuke washington press conference that took place a few weeks before this incident:

edit on 28-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I met a man who worked in those missile silo's. He was absolutely mentally unstable and had 2 personalities that switched with every second from nice to evil.

My looking into it says Russia used microwaves or something to take those missiles offline and made everyone who worked in those silo's absolutely bonkers.

That guy was retiring out of the military and went to the onbase Burger King in uniform and "stepped on a ketchup packet" and "slipped". He was wearing a neck brace and had a lawyer the next day.....guy was 100% absolutely bonkers. I think he wanted to scam a lawsuit out of BK for a big retirement check.

Not alien. Foreign governments directing energy into our missile silos to see what happens.....or we just have some real nut cases in America that'll do what they need to do to get what they want. Could be a combination of both.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

This is not the case hear.

The guys are in deep fortified bunkers. No rf or radar beans going to get in there.

The reason the missle are taken out is the crafts emit strong EMI/EMF which cause the old circuitry inside of these pc boards to go into fault condition.

Think of the flow of electron flowing in a straw. Now when a large field is introduced at can effect the flow of current which toggles transistors of on states.

This is what happens when these guys fly over. The missle are supposed to not be suseoptable to EMP. But focused enrgy way above our teck level is what is suspect here.

Not a laser beam

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I met a man who worked in those missile silo's. He was absolutely mentally unstable and had 2 personalities that switched with every second from nice to evil.

My looking into it says Russia used microwaves or something to take those missiles offline and made everyone who worked in those silo's absolutely bonkers.

That guy was retiring out of the military and went to the onbase Burger King in uniform and "stepped on a ketchup packet" and "slipped". He was wearing a neck brace and had a lawyer the next day.....guy was 100% absolutely bonkers. I think he wanted to scam a lawsuit out of BK for a big retirement check.

Not alien. Foreign governments directing energy into our missile silos to see what happens.....or we just have some real nut cases in America that'll do what they need to do to get what they want. Could be a combination of both.

Why would Russia want to risk full scale war just to shut off a few american missile silos? First of all I don't think Russia has the capabilities to do this as their HAARP project has been defunct sense the 80s. And even if they did have the capabilities to do this the U.S. Military would have most certainly detected it and would immediately retaliated on Russia's blatant intrusion of our homeland defenses. This would have been considered and act of war no doubt.

If Russia wanted to "see what happens" when they emitted a microwave into a ICBM silo they would be smarter about it than you claim. They would simply emit the microwaves into their own silo thus eliminating any possible retaliation from the most powerful nation on the planet.

And, to call these people "nut-cases" would be to call everyone in the history of the world that has claimed to see a UFO a nut-case. This would be absolute ignorance on your part and as such you would lose credibility if you claim to have even an average level of intelligence.

It does appear that you are basing your opinion of these people on one person that you have supposedly met that supposedly worked at a missile silo.

-Alien
edit on 3/28/2011 by Alien Abduct because: By the way Star and Flag for the OP.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Sounds like a workable theory. But who are flying these craft?

There have been reports of cigar shaped UFO's going back at least until the 1800's that I'm aware of and there were also the classic saucers which go to ancient pre-history as well as the more modern Triangles sighted according to a Sheriff, law enforcement, Air Force personnel and local witnesses.

I personally think most UFO's are our advanced craft. But why would our craft be disabling our nukes? Or is it another countries? Or is it big eyed child size aliens?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

There is definitely something going on.

I don't believe every person who claims to be abducted... but I don't dismiss them either. There is a growing body of consistent anecdotal evidence. I try to keep an open minded skepticism.

I think most UFO's are misidentified, but this case would not fall into that category.

UFO's were spotted right over the base so it doesn't matter if other countries have HAARP technology, that's not what's going on here.

You make a good point. Because some people are crazy does not mean they all are. There is a huge number of people who otherwise are considered normal who report these encounters. Something is going on. I'm not sure what.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Piano,

This is all very interesting. In my quest to search out the truth about all of this, I usually get sidetracked.

I have found it hard to find reliable information. My last endeavor led me here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also found this today, and found it interesting. I have not formed a complete opinion yet, I consider my self to be open minded.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hey BTS!

I honestly don't know what to beleive but I love watching all the UFO movies and documentaries. UFO hunters was one of the last shows I watched on cable until they took it off the air. Jessie Ventura's show is always on youtube so I cut the cable after UFO hunters show went off air. I think a false flag conspiracy is a wonderfully delicious conspiracy to consider.

I'm totally open minded other than I think most UFO's are explainable as other than ETs... but it only takes one to prove it.... as long as it's not a false flag conspiracy

This particular case is fascinating and I don't understand why it's not getting more play. It's solid unlike most helicopters or other flashing lights in the sky that get a million posts on ATS. Guess I should have sensationalized the title "PROOF - Aliens want to nuke us dead!!!" or some such junk...

p.s. the link is broken to your video dear.

eta... remember, don't feed the trolls.

edit on 28-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Lets see if this one works...again, I am just tosssing this out there for disucssion.

www.youtube.com...

Agreed, most UFO I have heard about point to us - black ops-

However, one thing that has always intrigued me are the age old reports of UFO sightings...

edit on 28-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Very interesting, and very plausible.

Puts me in mind of this video. Verner Von Braun supposedly said the same things...

They need to call a plumber for all those leaks...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Oh the piano. My favorite instrument. I remember sitting on my bed as a little boy listening to my mother. She would play for hours. We would play duets together. I think she was so proud that I followed her foot steps. She always told me I had an ear for music. I could never read it but played very well by ear.

Anyway regarding your reply.

There are many organizations out there. I don't know if they are operating ailie like teck I'm sure they are. But some of the stuff regarding nukes I suspect alien. It has to be. No other gov can fly over restricted air space without being taken out in 20 min of entering the zone boundaries.

Any craft who violate this zone are forced to land and investigated by the FBI/CIA. Only someone or an entity which does not know of the threat . Would fly over restricted air space and sit there without fear.

Alien all the way.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I am open to possibilities... just skeptical. I heard a wonderful show on coast to coast about this... I believe it was sergeant... who was on patrol at a nuke base. This black triangle came over and was scanning the munitions silos with a laser light... he stuck his hand in the light and it went numb.
A bunch of vehicles showed up when he reported it and they ordered him to look at the ground while they filmed it. Jets were scrambled and the triangle would lead them away to fast for them to follow... them come back and resume scanning.
The sgt. wanted to fire at the black triangle and the colonel that showed up made him unload his gun. He was told they have weapons you could not imagine.
The next day some CIA types showed up in an unmarked plane. Everyone on base who had seen the triangle was yelled at that they didn't see anything and intimidated with mind manipulating techniques.

Interesting stories like this make me open to possibilities. But I think false flag is slightly more likely. Either way, we need more info. The case against aliens is far from open and shut...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If this was really the case then where are they now to beam away the Japanese reactors and save us all? If they are as advanced as you claim then surely this is not above there level of technology???

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

It's a very good question. If they exist they don't seem the most benevolent sort. Seems abductions, if they happen, seem more like the way we tag and release sharks and other animals...

And why don't we have better technology to respond to a nuclear incident? It's been years since Chernobyl. Seems like spraying salt water on it is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

seem more like the way we tag and release sharks and other animals...

I think you've hit the nail on the head. That should be the official response for all those who cry, "why don't they help us?"

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

The official response is "Deny Everything"... something you can see demonstrated thousands of times a day from those disinforma... er... certain amateur debunkers who are not paid at all

... all over ATS

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'd like to see some solid evidence of this "case" before we speculate further.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
I'd like to see some solid evidence of this "case" before we speculate further.

I'll give you a star (I star everyone who posts to my threads who is not trolling)...

But I wan't to see your badge before you try to stop us from going further... ATS is FOR speculating on conspiracy theories... it is all over every thread

If I lived close I would be tempted to ask people myself about this one. It's a much higher quality case than most in my opinion. I'm surprised it's not getting more play, but people are drawn to what people are drawn to. I think the timing (within days of the UFO & Nukes conference) was extremely interesting. Maybe if there are aliens they have a sense of humor.

Maybe if there were some shaky video and outrageous claims more people would chime in too...

Please feel free to share any thoughts you might have on the subject.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The beings that we raised by mother Earth before humans came to be are taking care of this planet, they live in the hollow Earth. They will not allow humans to destroy the planet.

new topics

top topics

join