It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki welcoming party in may

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
reply to post by believer74

No God said "Let us or lets create man in our image", which tells me there was more than one of these gods hanging around at the time.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

Soon enough you will probably be given the ordinary preachings about how the "Us-part" is just describing the Holy Trinity, and not other gods.
Ah well, guess the early Christians had to come up with something, so that they could explain away how the Bible speaks about several gods and not some single and allmighty entity as they wanted it to be.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I smoke Annunakis for breakfast to stimulate my appetite. What the hell are you talking to me about...
edit on 28-3-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well in my opinion either way we are doomed....
If the Annunaki return to enslave us again like they did thousands of years ago...well then

If Jesus returns ....after reading this....well then
www.nobeliefs.com...
We are in trouble either way!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer74
reply to post by starchild10

and god created man in his own image.. as did one of the Annunaki

We humans can already grow organs. So we can grow our own Avatar movie like bio-suit in the near future.

Is god still the creator?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godiva
Well in my opinion either way we are doomed....
If the Annunaki return to enslave us again like they did thousands of years ago...well then

If Jesus returns ....after reading this....well then
www.nobeliefs.com...
We are in trouble either way!!

We are not in trouble, I will defend us. Death is glory, when it comes to an epic battle between them and me like people.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I smoke Annunakis for breakfast to stimulate my appetite. What the hell are you talking to me about...
edit on 28-3-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

I scrub my skin with their piece of scaly skin in the shower to clean my body more efficiently

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
reply to post by believer74

No God said "Let us or lets create man in our image", which tells me there was more than one of these gods hanging around at the time.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

Soon enough you will probably be given the ordinary preachings about how the "Us-part" is just describing the Holy Trinity, and not other gods.
Ah well, guess the early Christians had to come up with something, so that they could explain away how the Bible speaks about several gods and not some single and allmighty entity as they wanted it to be.

These are the gods of the Aztec alone

* Acolnahuacatl, or Acolmiztli - a god of the underworld, Mictlan * Acuecucyoicihuati (see Chalchiuhtlicue) * Amimitl - god of lakes and fishers * Atlacamani - goddess of oceanic storms such as hurricanes * Atlacoya - goddess of drought * Atlatonan (also Atlatonin) - goddess of the coast * Atlaua - water god * Ayauhteotl - goddess of mist, fog, vanity and fame * Camaxtli - god of hunting, war, fate and fire * Centeotl (see Cinteotl) * Chalchiuhtlatonal - god of water * Chalchiuhtecolotl - a night owl god Chalchiutlicue from Codex Ríos. * Chalchiuhtlicue (also Chalciuhtlicue, or Chalchihuitlicue) (She of the Jade Skirt). (Sometimes Acuecucyoticihuati) - the goddess of lakes and streams, and also of birth; consort of Tlaloc. * Chalchiuhtotoliq (Precious Night Turkey) - god of pestilence and mystery * Chalmecatecuchtlz - a god of the underworld, Mictlan and sacrifices * Chalmecatl the underworld, Mictlan and the north * Chantico - the goddess of hearth fires, personal treasure, and volcanoes * Chicomecoatl (also Chalchiuhcihuatl, Chiccomeccatl, or Xilonen) - goddess of new maize and produce, wife of Cinteotl. * Chicomexochtli - a patron of artists * Chiconahui - a domestic fertility goddess * Chiconahuiehecatl - associated with creation * Cihuacoatl (also Chihucoatl or Ciucoatl) (Woman Serpent) - an aspect of Ilamatecuhtli and consort of Quetzalcoatl * Cinteotl (also Centeotl or Centeocihuatl) - the principal maize god, son of Tlazolteotl * Cipactonal - god of astrology and the calendar * Citlalatonac (see Ometeotl) * Citlalicue - a creator of the stars * Coatlicue (She of the Serpent Skirt) - legendary mother of Coyolxauhqui, the Centzon Huitzahua, and Huitzilopochtli Coatlicue, the earth goddess. * Cochimetl (also Coccochimetl) - god of commerce, bartering, and merchants * Coyolxauhqui - legendary sister of Huitzilopochtli, associated with the moon, possibly patroness of the Milky Way * Cuaxolotl - a goddess of the hearth * Ehecatl (also Ehecatl-Quetzalcoatl) - the god of the Wind and creator of the earth, heavens, and the present race of humanity. As god of the west, one of the skybearers * Huehuecoyotl (also Ueuecoyotl) - a trickster god of indulgence and pranks. A shapeshifter, associated with drums and the coyote * Huehueteotl (also Ueueteotl, Xiuhtecuhtli, Xiutechuhtli) - an ancient god of the hearth, the fire of life. Associated with the pole star and the north, and serves as a skybearer Huehueteotl, Museo Nacional de Antropología, Mexico City. * Huitzilopochtli (also Mextli, Mexitl, Uitzilopochtli) - the supreme god of Tenochtitlan, patron of war, fire and the sun * Huixtocihuatl (also Uixtochihuatl) - a goddess of salt and saltwater * Ilamatecuhtli (also Cihuacoatl or Quilaztli) - aged goddess of the earth, death, and the Milky Way. Her roar signalled war * Itztlacoliuhqui-Ixquimilli - god of stone, obsidian, coldness hardness, and castigation. Aspect of Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli * Itzli - god of sacrifice and stone knives. * Itzpapalotl - Queen of Tomoanchan and one of the Cihuateteo (night demons) and tzitzimime (star demons) * Ixtlilton - the god of healing, dancing, festivals and games. Brother of Xochipilli. * Macuilcozcacuauhtli (five vulture) - one of the Ahuiateteo (gods of excess) * Macuilcuetzpalin (five lizard) - one of the Ahuiateteo (gods of excess) * Macuilmalinalli (five grass) - one of the Ahuiateteo (gods of excess) * Macuiltochtli (five rabbit) - one of the Ahuiateteo (gods of excess) * Macuilxochitl (five flower) - the god of games and gambling, and chief of the Ahuiateteo (gods of excess) * Malinalxochitl - sorceress and goddess of snakes, scorpions and insects of the desert * Matlalceuitl (also Matlalcueje) - goddess of rainfall and singing. Identified with Chalchiuhtlicue. * Mayahuel (also Mayahual, or Mayouel) - the goddess of maguey, and by extension, alcohol * Metztli (also Metztli, Tecuciztecatl, Tecciztecatl)- lowly god of worms who failed to sacrifice himself to become the sun, and became the moon instead, his face darkened by a rabbit. * Mextli - a god of war and storms * Mictecacihuatl (also Mictlancihuatl) - goddess of death and Lady of Mictlan, the underworld * Mictlantecuhtli (also Mictlantecuhtzi, or Tzontemoc) - the god of death and Lord of Mictlan, also as god of the south, one of the skybearers * Mixcoatl (cloud serpent) - god of hunting, war, and the Milky Way. An aspect of Tezcatlpoca and father of Quetzalcoatl * Nanahuatzin (also Nana, Nanautzin, or Nanauatzin) - lowly god who sacrificed himself to become sun god Tonatiuh * Omacatl (see Tezcatlipoca) * Omecihuatl (see Ometeotl) * Ometecuhtli (see Ometeotl) * Ometeotl (also Citlatonac or Ometecuhtli (male) and Omecihuatl (female)) - the god(s) of duality, pregenator(s) of souls and lord/lady of heaven * Ometotchtli (two rabbit) - drunken rabbit god, leader of the Centzon Totochtin * Opochtli - left-handed god of trapping, hunting and fishing * Oxomoco - goddess of astrology and the calendar * Patecatl - the god of medicine, husband of Mayahuel * Paynal - the messenger to Huitzilopochtli Quetzalcoatl in human form, using the symbols of Ehecatl, from the Codex Borgia. Xochipilli, Lombards Museum * Quetzalcoatl (also Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli) (quetzal-feathered serpent) - creator god and patron of rulership, priests and merchants. Associated with Ehecatl as the divine wind * Quilaztli (see Ilamatecuhtli) * Tecciztecatl (see Mextli) * Temazcalteci (also Temaxcaltechi) - goddess of bathing and sweatbaths * Teoyaomicqui (also Teoyaomiqui)- the god of dead warriors * Tepeyollotl - (The jaguar form of Tezcatlipoca) god of the heart of the mountain, associated with jaguars, echoes, and earthquakes * Tepoztecatl (also Tezcatzontecatl) - god of pulque and rabbits * Teteoinnan - mother of the gods * Tezcatlipoca (also Omacatl, Titlacauan) - omnipotent god of rulers, sorcerers and warriors; night, death, discord, conflict, temptation and change. A sinister rival to Quetzalcoatl. Can appear as a jaguar. * Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli - destructive god of the morning star (venus), dawn, and of the east. One of the skybearers * Tlaloc (also Nuhualpilli) - the great and ancient provider and god of rain, fertility and lightning * Tlaltecuhtli - goddess of earth, associated with difficult births * Tlazolteotl (also Tlaelquani, Tlazolteotli)- the goddess of purification from filth, disease or excess * Tloquenahuaque - a creator god or ruler * Toci (also Temazcalteci) - grandmother goddess, heart of the earth and mother of the gods. Associated with midwives and war * Tonacatecuhtli - the aged creator and provider of food and patron of conceptions * Tonacacihuatl - consort of Tonacatecuhtli * Tonantzin - a mother goddess * Tonatiuh - a sun god and heavenly warrior, associated with eagles and with the Maya * Tzitzmitl - aged grandmother goddess * Xilonen - the goddess of young maize * Xipe Totec - the god of the seasons, seed germination and renewal, considered the patron of goldworkers * Xiuhcoatl (fire serpent or turquoise serpent) - embodiment of the sun's rays and emblem of Xiuhtecuhtli Xiuhcoatl. * Xiuhtecuhtli -(also called Huehueteotl) * Xochipilli - the young god of feasting, painting, dancing, games, and writing. Associated with Macuilxochitl and Cinteotl * Xochiquetzal - goddess of love, beauty, female sexuality, prostitutes, flowers, pleasure, craft, weaving, and young mothers * Xocotl - star god associated with fire * Xolotl - canine companion of Quetzalcoatl and god of twins, sickness and deformity. Accompanies the dead to Mictlan * Yacatecuhtli (also Yactecuhtli) - the god of merchants and travellers [edit] Serpent gods * Chicomecoatl * Cihuacoatl * Coatlicue * Mixcoatl * Xiuhcoatl [edit] God groups * Ahuiateteo (also Macuiltonaleque) - five gods who personify excess * Cihuateteo (also Civatateo) - souls of women who died in childbirth who lead the setting sun in the western sky. Also night demons who steal children, and cause seizures, insanity and sexual transgression. They also accompany warriors to heaven. * Centzon Huitznahua - southern stars, children of Coatlicue * Centzon Totochtin (400 rabbits) - gods of pulque * Skybearers - associated with the four directions, supported the vault of the sky. * Tzitzimime - star demons of darkness that attack the sun during eclipses and threaten the earth [edit] Supernatural creatures * Ahuitzotl - a human-eating water-dwelling dog-monkey with a hand on its tail * Cipactli - the caiman at the foundations of the earth * Cihuateteo - the spirits of women who died in childbirth (mociuaquetzque.) * Nagual - a tutelary animal or vegetable spirit * Nahual - a shapeshifting sorcerer or witch * Tlaltecuhtli - a drunken toad goddess

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

every culture has/had it's various gods in oredr to explain 'stuff' lol
the Norse.. the Amerindians.. the Mayans.. etc..
even us in an 'enlightened/scientific' age.. lol

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
None of you are invited to the party, period.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion

I still give my list on the 15th. I will welcome them within 2week

You do understand that your body is food on that particular 'party'.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

You do understand that your body is food on that particular 'party'.

If taking the topic seriously in the event of it reflecting the truth, then it is not a fact what so ever that they arrive only to munch up the Humans.

For instance, if it would be Quetzalcoatl, Kukulchan or Viracocha that returns, then the feasting of Human flesh will be cancelled, sorry. These three, namely absolutely hated Human sacrifice, and it was their enemy-God Tezcatilpoca that demanded it, not any of the mentioned three, whom were the mainleaders of the cultures in question.

And, if any of these beings would return, which they promosed to do, then they will want only one thing; Flowers.

You see, that was what they wanted the last time they were here, when the natives asked how they wanted to be worshipped. They then answered "Just bring me flowers".
It was when Quetzalcoatl/Kukulchan was finally exspelled from the island by the rival God Tezcatilpoca that the Human sacrifices started, as that Rival God demanded it.

Just clearing some things up to keep the level of ignorance and prejudices as low as possible.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Get real and sling your hook Slick... The PhD on that site is still giving his subjective opinion, despite the claims that he is better qualified than Sitchen. By the same token, Sitchen's interpretation is subjective according to his understanding of the subject and his experience as a linguist. He cannot be 100% correct, for certain, but I tell you this - he is not 100% wrong. The name of the site is designed to mollycoddle the unbiased reader into a subconscious acceptance of the agenda being promoted.

With such a vast and complex subject you cannot expect a person to be 100% correct in their understanding or exposition. I disagree with some of his interpretations. He does stretch form time to time, but mostly I've discovered that I agree with what he is saying. I've read most of his books, and I've reviewed much of the textual evidence, much of the megalithic architecture and many of the steles, hieroglyphs, cylinder seals etc. I am absolutely convinced that there is a great deal of truth in his work.

I reached that conclusion by willfully ignoring the bleating of Sitchen-bashers on this site while I researched the matter for myself. I've seen so much poisonous vitriol from 'qualified Assyriologists, Egyptologists' (etc) in threads discussing Sitchen's work.. Their attacks are most often full of logical fallacy, ad hominems (against Sitchen and members who speak in his defence) and dogged defence of their own soon-to-be-redundant profession. It becomes clear (rapidly) that they have a blinkered obsession with retaining their hitherto unchallenged monopoly on the interpretation of the ancient Mesopotamian world.

In combination with an understanding of the work of many other authors and ancient texts, as well as issues like the mystery of Human evolution on this planet (SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP - the missing link will always be missing, because it ISN'T THERE...)

The dedicated searcher will inevitably come to the conclusion that an 'alien' species has been interfering with Humanity since before its very existence...

And there's another thing. How can we call them 'alien' when it seems likely that they were here before us?!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
With all things related to figured I would add as well, just in case

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

why 2060 ?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion

Darn it - I was going to bring a Chocolate Babka

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join