It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Firefighters Ready for a Disaster caused by UFO'S/INVASION?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If this has been posted before I apologize but this is the first time hearing of this for me.And for anyonw else that hasnt heard this and wouldnt think about it...but if indeed it should be closed more power to em... The book "Firefighters Guide for Disaster Control has something in it that i would never have guessed. Here is a limk to the chapter that its talking about the possible scenario of a disaster stemming from aliens...

CHAPTER 13

And heres a link to the YOU TUBE video that a local news station is actually reporting on it...

YOU TUBE LINK

To me it seems that whoever wrote this manual knows something that others dont or are just whack jobs who wrote it to see if this chapter would actually make it in. But maybe if it is something to get emergency responses prepared for the worst then i guess that wouldnt be so bad. I guess I would want people that are in place to save lives ready for any kinda scenario even if it does have something to do with aliens.
edit on 28-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It wont be all dramatic like the movie Mars Attacks or ID4 will it?. I can't wait to see this. Is drug addict Randy Quaid going to save the day? Maybe Charlie Sheen?
edit on 28-3-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: grammar

edit on 28-3-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This has indeed been posted many times, but it's still an interesting case. And just the other day there were even more "simulated" training events for emergency services in the UK. It's billed as training for a terrorist attack, but I know in the past people have speculated it could be for an alien invasion. It's fair to say that yes, this kind of training should really prepare them for any incident, and yes, that would include an alien invasion of sorts. But I don't think any of these have been done specifically with that in mind.

Here's info on the recent simulation:
www.bbc.co.uk...

The simulated attack included a device hidden in a workshop, two car bombs and a suicide bomber on a Metro train.

This made much more sense than the last one they did here in the UK, which involved an earthquake set up or something, with caravans perched off bridges and stuff.

What's funny to me about the firefighter snippet is that the one country whose government do everything they can to cover up UFOs also have an invasion procedural. Almost as if they know they are a probable target!!!
edit on 28-3-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
As someone who has been through extensive fire service and emergency managment training (local, state and federal) I can tell you that even though it may be covered in manuels I have never been to, or know someone who has actually trained for this. Someone was probably contracted to write policies under the incident command systems module and either someone may have been concerned and slipped it in, or the government requested it. Either way it gets little to no exposure.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This guy, is a whackadoodle, Seriously.
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Some fire department should fake a UFO crash "for training" then start calling it on their radio's....see how long it takes for any military to show up and "take over"......then laugh REALLY hard when the military realizes it's a plywood ufo and rubber aliens....Then take a picture of them when they get the look on their face they were duped.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Right on I just now came across that video and was about to make a thread about it myself (S&F for you for getting the info out!). IMO I really don't know WHAT to think about this kind of news....I mean first off it is coming from the mainstream media of which I have already lost all faith in credibility in, and secondly...this just SCREAMS false flag/bluebeam preparation for the masses here. Sorry I ain't buying it one bit!! Good find though

new topics

top topics

join