It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanished into thin air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is not a prediction but I could use any kind of help. I will try to get more information when it's available and hopefully even a picture of the missing woman. Right now this is pretty much all I know.

She was around 67 years old and had white hair. Every morning she would go for a walk in the desert around 8:00.a.m. According to her daughter she was not senile or suffering from any health problems. One morning during the first part of the week...... the white haired lady headed out on her walk and hasn't been seen since. The daughter said, "Mom didn't take anything with her....no purse and no water."

The desert temps are averaging 100-105 degrees right now, but that time in the morning it is between 80-90 degrees. That's why I can't understand why this mature woman didn't take water with her. She disappeared on the south side of the Pahrump Valley. That area is quiet and the crime rate is nil. Cougars have been spotted in that area a few times, but none recently. Mostly they are up here by me, in the foothills of Mount Charleston. I believe she's been missing now for atleast two days. I know it's not much to go on, but if any of you can give me any ideas how one could disappear without a trace I would surely appreciate it. Tomorrow I should have more information.
Several years ago some German tourists traveled through Pahrump on their way to Death Valley. I believe there was 5 of them. They also disappeared into thin air. The search on horse back was extensive in the surrounding areas. Their van was found with nothing amiss, with contents like they were going to have a picnic. One beer bottle was found half full. Nothing was ever found. All five just vanished off the face of the earth.
We do have mine shafts out here but most are closed up.
I hope they find this woman soon. Thanks for any help.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nothing more than some sick phuk taking the old lady. No conspiracy here, stuff like this happens all the time.

join