It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
One of the videos of Jason Verbelli of Searl Magnetics, "Visualization of Spherical Harmonics (Magnetism) verses String Harmonics (Electricity)," has very important information in the description:

. . . Mainstream science has yet to discern the dynamics of positive and negative electricity. The TWO Spectrums of the Universe:

Electromagnetic Radiation and Magnetoelectric Gravitation
Thermodynamics & Conservation / Cryodynamics & Liberation
Observation / Intuition
Explosion / Implosion
Science / Spirituality
Physical / Aetheric
Linear / Non Linear
Random / Uniform
Friction / Freedom
Particles / Waves
Modern / Ancient
Straight / Vortex
Action/ Intention
Chaos / Order
Loud / Quiet
Death / Life
Yang / Yin . . .

NOTE: A magnetic reaction is Not equal and opposite to an electric action.
There is an exponential magnetic reaction for a given electric action.
Here is a recent test conducted by the European Space Agency validating Searl's work and many others.
www.esa.int...

According to the ESA, "It demonstrates that a superconductive gyroscope is capable of generating a powerful gravitomagnetic field." "the measured field is a surprising one hundred million trillion times larger than Einstein's General Relativity predicts."
"We ran more than 250 experiments, improved the facility over 3 years and discussed the validity of the results for 8 months before making this announcement. Now we are confident about the measurement."

And they were only spinning a FLAT magnet!!!
The reason they measured such huge variations was because it was vibrating at high RPMs which made it WOBBLE.
Imagine the readings they'd get if they angled that big magnet at a 45 degree angle! They would see a dramatic loss in weight and more.

This is a new era of clean technology based on implosion, gravity, and creation of life rather than explosion, nuclear reactions, destruction and death. . . .

People need to be willing to consider a new paradigm.

edit on 04/08/11 by Mary Rose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Mary Rose,

Don't let Boncho get you down. This is his thing, it's what he does. He is The Destroyer of Treads.

I had such exchanges with him in my recent threads and i came to the conclusion you just have to ignore him. If you examine my thread here, he has used the same techniques - www.abovetopsecret.com... - Kapagen Generator - Free Energy from the Capacitor called The Earth - With Video

All he is doing is stating the same old skeptic line they all use to debunk John Searl. They say he hasn't made anything that works. Truth is we don't know if that is true or not - only that we currently do not have such evidence to show.

John claims all his prototypes have been destroyed and he was the victim of a large suppression campaign against him. We do know that such suppression - discredit campaigns do exist. John can produce photos of his work from the 60's on his projects. It could be there is something to John's claim and people did see the end results before the prototypes were destroyed. Boncho cannot say if this is not true any more than I can prove that it happened.

Boncho's attitude should be, " Hey that's really neat. I hope he's right and something comes of this to benefit the world" instead of " it's all a fraud and lies don't listen to this crap" -

With that attitude you would think Boncho doesn't care about the world we live in and seeing it improve for our children. I just don't understand the point in an attitude like that. It's not even productive for him.

Hey Boncho,

I have a little video for you to look at that proves this point. It's only 10 hours long, but it provides many examples - so many so that they can not all be liars.. just give it a look. ( it's so long because it takes a serious look at the suppression problem)

Panacea's Free Energy Suppression production Part 1 segment 1

www.youtube.com...

There are 53 of these segments, each 10 & 1/2 minutes long. This details many credible scientists and the suppression of their inventions. You will learn how and why these things are suppressed for real - they just aren't making this up. After watching this you will know yes, some peoples inventions really are suppressed. sometimes years of work and thousands of dollars of test equipment are destroyed. it happens. a good reason why some people do have a hard time re-proving their claims anew.

But if like you told me in my thread, you won't waste your bandwidth on looking at such stuff, then you only have yourself to blame for not learning the truth. If you do not want to remain ignorant of these facts, I urge you to look at this 10 hour video. They all cannot be lying - true suppression of technology that can change the world does happen, equipment is destroyed and all evidence to the proof is buried and inventors falsely discredited.

I'm not saying this is the case with John, I'm saying it's enough of a reason for you to stop using the argument "3 = The 'suppression' of technology is a catch-all term used by people who engage in fraudulent energy selling schemes. " because this simply is not true in all cases.

edit on 8-4-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by boncho

You're back.

Your posts on this thread are ridiculous.

They should be ignored.

You claim that free energy is suppressed, and now you want to suppress?!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

All he is doing is stating the same old skeptic line they all use to debunk John Searl. They say he hasn't made anything that works. Truth is we don't know if that is true or not - only that we currently do not have such evidence to show.

He doesn't have any currently????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He's been making claims for 40 years no? Isn't that a bit of time to wait?

Wait any longer and the guy will be dead.........................................................

John claims all his prototypes have been destroyed and he was the victim of a large suppression campaign against him. We do know that such suppression - discredit campaigns do exist.

Not anything close to what you are him are describing.

John can produce photos of his work from the 60's on his projects.

Anyone with basic photography skills can recreate the same photos.

Boncho's attitude should be, " Hey that's really neat. I hope he's right and something comes of this to benefit the world" instead of " it's all a fraud and lies don't listen to this crap" -

My attitude is that, until people bilk investors and spew unfounded/unbacked garbage all over the place.

With that attitude you would think Boncho doesn't care about the world we live in and seeing it improve for our children. I just don't understand the point in an attitude like that. It's not even productive for him.

If the future generation are mindless idiots that believe anything they see or hear because it fits in with how they hope the world to be.... then I worry for upcoming generations.

I have a little video for you to look at that proves this point. It's only 10 hours long, but it provides many examples - so many so that they can not all be liars.. just give it a look. ( it's so long because it takes a serious look at the suppression problem)

Yes, only long movies can be serious, and that brings them credibility?????????????

You will learn how and why these things are suppressed for real - they just aren't making this up.

Really, you know this how? You interviewed them yourself and did backgrounds on all the stories?

But if like you told me in my thread, you won't waste your bandwidth on looking at such stuff, then you only have yourself to blame for not learning the truth.

I bet my left testicle I've spent more time researching alternative energy than you, but of course, I didn't spend the time watching YouTube videos, cut and edited by god knows who.

The 'suppression' of technology is a catch-all term used by people who engage in fraudulent energy selling schemes.

Actually yes, every energy scammer uses this, it is the only way to protect themselves from criminal charges, by saying that somewhere down the line they suffered sabotage.

It's a common theme actually.

edit on 8-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

According to the ESA, "It demonstrates that a superconductive gyroscope is capable of generating a powerful gravitomagnetic field."

Cool. I am currently living on my friends' couch right now - but in the coming months we're going to be getting accommodations with more room and freedom (first thing on my list is a garden and a hobby room for all of my electronics projects). I'll attempt to duplicate - but I won't get my hopes up. But, hey, if gravity manipulation is just a spinning superconductor away - seems like a small risk for such a massive payoff. I want to mess around with superconductors, anyway.

I'll go ahead and tell you that it won't matter how fast or in what direction that superconductor spins, it won't start altering gravity... but I'll at least be sure to take a video of it and post it on Youtube so that other people can see it's set up exactly as this douche claims, and nothing awesome is happening.

Not that it will get many hits or very high ratings. Killjoys, like myself, simply enjoy the cold hard facts of reality far too much for people who believe in secret agents suppressing technology like the armies of Mordor commanded by the eye of Sauron.

"the measured field is a surprising one hundred million trillion times larger than Einstein's General Relativity predicts."

I wasn't aware general relativity predicted any kind of interaction between electromagnetic and gravitational forces (aside from the effects of gravitational lensing).

Unless you mean the superconductor appeared to have a mass (or negative mass) one hundred million trillion times greater than its rest mass... in which case, it would have been more massive than the Earth and sitting in a (presumably) small area about the size of a basketball or less. Certainly believable. I create neutron stars the size of basketballs in my basement all the time and life just keeps on going like nothing happened.

"We ran more than 250 experiments, improved the facility over 3 years and discussed the validity of the results for 8 months before making this announcement. Now we are confident about the measurement."

If you can't figure out you just 'magically' produced the gravitational density of a neutron star in an object the size of a basketball - it's either because you're telling stories and didn't really, or you did, and died as the planet you tried this on instantly warped around and crashed in upon you and your experiment.

Would be a hell of an interesting way to destroy a planet. Forget super-lasers - just fire spinning superconducting rings at planets and watch as they get consumed by something only mildly less dense than a black hole.

This is a new era of clean technology based on implosion, gravity, and creation of life rather than explosion, nuclear reactions, destruction and death. . . .

I got warm fuzzies reading this. That means it must be true! Where's the donate button!?

People need to be willing to consider a new paradigm.

People need to be willing to consider the reality before them.

I'll tell you a little story about a girl I once knew. Or thought I knew... I don't think anyone really knows her, to be honest.

This girl was magical - had ties back to the Fey. The closeness we briefly shared was because I was supposedly the reincarnation of a gypsy spirit who had been with her time and time again in the past. Her sexual desires were the product of her having some 'succubus powers' (should have been a clue right there), and many problems she encountered in life always tracked back to this mystical world she was tied to.

Now - I can't prove or disprove the existence of such ties to a mystical world. I do know, however, that every system has patterns and rules that it must follow. I'm an engineer - leave it to me to reduce magic to a science. At first, in our relationship - all of this was a minor talking point - something she shared with her social clique and talked with me about. Who was I to be the ass-hat to outright reject her identity?

However, as time went on, I noticed the rules changed out of convenience. As things got more chaotic in her life towards her final semester of high school, there was another "past life" to explain one thing or another every few days.

I cannot prove or disprove any such ties to past lives and a "Fae Realm" - while I have my reservations about such existing - the data is insufficient to make that claim. It was, however, becoming apparent that her 'condition' was being used to deflect personal accountability. "My past life was just trying to be with her lover again; I wouldn't cheat on you" sort of stuff.

I'm no stranger to magicians and deceivers. A procrastinator like me picks up some tricks of the trade. And all you have to do is look at how the details add up. The key to an effective deception is to say as little as possible. The more details you provide - the longer you drag it out, the easier it is to spot.

Look at the reality, here - the guy's been working on this for over 40 years. He has nothing more than some fascinating stories to tell around the water cooler, and millions in venture capital practically donated to him.

A diecasting factory can be setup from investment to first trial runs within two years with plenty of time to deal with unexpected cases.

These schemes always go the same - they need more money to research and develop the part and market it. Never once do they consider going into related markets (making high-efficiency electric motors - there's a demand for that, along with generators to compete for wind turbine bids, etc) to start moving some kind of volume through the business and establishing a rapport within the industry. And never once do the investors demand it - they buy into the whole "our power is drawn directly from dew collected off of rainbows and unicorn farts! - but we need more resources to fight against the evil polluting devils of the oil industry!"

Speaking of that - the girl I once knew text me the other day (after not having anything to do with me and further breaking my heart after the death of my father), telling me she was hating life because she didn't have $350 to help pay for a $700 car she found that was "guaranteed to run." I'm a damned nice guy, and offered to stop by after visiting my brothers (it's a three hour drive to that part of the state) to look over the car and come to an agreement with her and the guy she was buying it from, then. But that wouldn't do - she needed to know if I could just give her $350.

See how that works?

I'm sure you can understand how it is relevant.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

The tone of posts tells me what is going on with a member.

Yes, it's about the attitude.

People who have their heart in the right place - that we're all in this together on planet earth - are going to express themselves in certain ways. Others, who are focused on their own ego, are going to have a different approach.

This SEG could be used to neutralize the radiation that the whole wide world is now faced with. People would be wise to support it rather than ridicule it so that it does succeed in the marketplace.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The tone of posts tells me what is going on with a member.

Yes, it's about the attitude.

People who have their heart in the right place - that we're all in this together on planet earth - are going to express themselves in certain ways. Others, who are focused on their own ego, are going to have a different approach.

This SEG could be used to neutralize the radiation that the whole wide world is now faced with. People would be wise to support it rather than ridicule it so that it does succeed in the marketplace.

If John Searl had his "heart in the right place" he probably would have stopped spending capital raised on a failed project. Of course he wouldn't do that because he needs the gullible peoples' money.

The SEG could make a great piece inside a museum on bunkery. That's about it. You do not invent a world changing invention that collects dust for thirty years.

There are people that have revolutionized our world with inventions, they don't get nods from you, but a charlatan that has invented nothing of worth does.... What place is your head in?

Support what? It doesn't do anything of value.... Neutralize what radiation???

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Beautiful sure. Purpose = none.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

How about reading

"How the SEG Operates and Eliminates Radiation"

and commenting on it without sarcasm, ridicule, or some other fallacious debate technique?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Don't you *ever* write anything positive?

You've been on this site for week and all i've read from you is rubbishing other peoples ideas or posts..

What the hell did you become a member for if all you want to do is discourage others and put down theories?

You may as well go over to YT or DTV for that.

edit on 10/4/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Jason Verbelli of Searl Magnetics

The more I click on all the links Jason provides, and the more posts of his that I read on Facebook, and the comments of others and Jason's replies to the comments, the more I understand that there is a ton of information on the internet which challenges mainstream physics and technology.

It is mind boggling - and stimulating.

It is also extremely important for the future of our planet. If we're going to solve the problems of the planet we need to know how nature actually operates.

I'm learning that trying to understand how nature operates by looking at flat drawings makes it hard. We need 3D computer animation. And, of course, we need to unlearn obsolete "laws" of physics, and replace them with concepts that take into consideration all the information we have at our disposal at this point in time.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A sample of the 'science' in the linked document:

The Searl Effect Generator operates at an extremely low frequency and converts higher frequencies like nuclear radiation to a lower frequency which resonates with the SEG.
As the SEG eliminates the half-life of radioactivity, the reaction creates excess electricity which we can practically use for energy to power things. There is limitless background radiation in the universe, therefore the SEG will run forever because that IS its fuel source.
Mainstream science has yet to discern the dynamics of positive and negative electricity.
The rate at which a stable or relatively stationary particle heats will determine how much positive electricity is generated as the equal and opposite reaction.
That reaction heats wires and burns out machines and the system looses energy while gaining weight.
The rate at which a radioactive particle cools will determine how much electricity is put out as an equal and opposite reaction. But this negative electricity has the inverse reaction. There is a drop in temperature until superconductivity is achieved at which point there is a dramatic loss in weight causing the system to gain energy.

Do people still actually fall for this sort of tripe?

Maybe his machine could revitalise this bottle of snake oil for me as well. It seems to have lost its zing in recent times

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

I see we have another one.

Sigh.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you but I did take the time to read all of that linked document (regretfully).

Can you honestly support all the sensational claims made there?

Take Searl at his word and all Japan needs to do to fix the Fukushima disaster is park a few Searl machines around it to absorb & transmute all the radiation into clean energy.

Sorry but it all comes across as rubbish theory that even the author couldn't possibly believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

I disagree but of course you are entitled to your opinion.

Some of this is intuition. Everybody has their own sense of who is legit and who isn't.

I have watched quite a view videos and read quite a lot of Jason Verbelli's documents. I have the DVD The John Searl Story. I think the electrical engineer that works for Searl Magnetics Fernando Morris knows what he's doing. I have done a lot of reading about suppressed technologies. I have done a lot of reading about errors in mainstream physics and concepts about technology.

I find John Searl's work very credible. I think it is very unfortunate that bashing new energy seems to be fashionable on ATS. I think people are just trying to impress others with their phony sophistication.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

For those of us with some knowledge of the subject, the notion Searl makes is absurd.

While it is true that there are plenty of background sources of energy - their concentration is very low. The only "background" radiation really worth attempting to harness is the radiation of the sun - which mostly comes in the form of ultraviolet and visible spectra.

Here's where we start to actually talk about the electromagnetic spectrum and why Searl's machine is wishful thinking.

We'll start with more practical frequencies in the megahertz. This encompasses a lot of AM radios and civilian-band. The wavelengths of these frequencies is in the range of meters. To effectively 'pluck' the energy out of the air (in the range of micro-watts - barely enough for the detector to pick out from the noise), they need antennae at least a meter long - many have two or three meter long antennae. The higher frequencies of this band get into the centimeter wavelengths.

These types of waves will induce the flow of current in all conducting materials they come into contact with.

Then we start moving up to sub-millimeter - which go from 300 gigahertz to to 3 Terahertz - wavelengths between 1mm and 0.1mm. This band reaches into the far-infra-red (very low end of infra-red light) and here we start to see electromagnetism stop becoming a mysterious wave-form phenomena and become a form of particle radiation (the photon).

Again, these will induce the flow of current in conducting materials - however, microwaves are particularly known for generating very high voltages and currents in conductors (this is due to higher frequency - and high frequency waves carry far more energy than lower frequency waves - more on this later).

Beyond that, you get into infra-red light. Which doesn't induce a flow of current.

Then you get into the visible spectrum, where we see things.

Ultraviolet,
a huge range of the spectrum we are still trying to break down and figure out

and then we get into the weird sections of radiation.
x-rays
alpha-rays
beta-rays
gamma-rays

- all of them have some strange overlaps in their frequencies, and the source often determines the class of radiation. For example - gamma and x-ray radiation often overlap - and it's been decided that x-rays come from electrons outside of the atom and gamma rays come from the nucleus.

In either case - the frequency of gamma radiation is 10^18 hertz - that's exahertz. That's smaller than the width of an atom.

So... for a device to harness gamma radiation and shift it into a lower frequency... doesn't make any sense. There's no means of coupling gamma radiation to the device to even begin to try and 'change the frequency.'

The entire claim doesn't make any sense at all. It's like he's saying he has a device that changes the diameter of sand to match that of water, and make free water in the desert.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I have the DVD The John Searl Story.

I see this afternoon that someone has put it online:

"The John Searl Story"

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I have the DVD The John Searl Story.

I see this afternoon that someone has put it online: