It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request:Graph that proves war on.. <Terror;Middle East Freedom;Ect> is for Oil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It's easy to say things. Easy to say A + B must equal C, even if you only know "A" and not "B"
Although it's hard to find any other reason for the War in Iraq(well the way it's run right now) other than Oil, I don't understand how much Oil there could be or should be for there to be a profit margin. Yes you can say oil is gold or even better however I'd rather not hear what you have to say without any backup.
Looking at a picture of 2 layers, one being a black ball, the second being the boarders we put on the earth, does not convince me enough and as nice as ATS is i thought i could ask/demand a GRAPH that shows how much profit this really could have.

It's a line graph with 2 lines (or more) that show
1)The cost of the war, that is spent on Oil (Production for tanks, Production for weapons, Fuel, ext)
2)The Oil we get out of it

Now if the war on Oil is the war on Oil, the lines will intersect, starting with how much oil we gained at 0, and how much we spend being at whatever it's at. The gain will rise and the cost will stay... well it will rise as well since it is total oil spent on the war. I'm not sure how to make this map, however if i'm given a link to information like this i could probably come up with something. So a request to you, ATS, is either a link to the information i'm asking for, or a graph made yourself

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The graph you want will be fairly meaningless.

The US people PAY for the wars.

The OIL companies profit from the OIL.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
The graph you want will be fairly meaningless.

The US people PAY for the wars.

The OIL companies profit from the OIL.

I just went to the potty after i wrote this up and realized something...

It's government money being spent.
That money is being converted to profits for non-government parties.

DOH!

join