It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzing noise, a preperation for mankind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Never got into all the buzz talk about the earth making weird noises around the world. Just figured it was something natural and would be proven to be something ordinary. However, that was my opinion until I had a very strange dream about this noise.

In my dream the buzzing noise was causing people to vanish into the sky. Freakish right, one second people were there and then gone, but in the dream I knew they were being lifted towards the sky. Then a strong buzzing noise entered my head, loud, and annoying. It was so real and vivid I woke up thinking my alarm went off, but there was no noise in my room or outside.

So what if the buzzing, heard across the world, is what the Bible refers to as the trumpet being blown? I know Christians believe an angel will blow the trumpet but what if the earth is actually the trumpet. We believe a trumpet to be a musical instrument but what if the trumpet was used as a metaphor?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

whats werid about all this about a week ago closing my eyes to fall asleep i fell into this vivid meditation for about 10 seconds where i was in this gaint hanger of a warehouse perfectly clean, like NASA prepared it or something, with this huge red polished machine in the middle of the warehouse, extended in the air, look like a huge motor, and there was this weird buzzing noise that was repeditive going on in the background, this is the first time i've heard sound meditating to, so it scared me enough to make me open my eyes

and yes, i believe the bible is built on metaphors
edit on 27-3-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think there is no reason to interpret dreams literally.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Is there a sound you can describe the buzzing as being similar to? Like an object or youtube video?

Interesting dream nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I hear the buzzing noise too, ever since I was young. I don't know what it is but the way I use it is in moments when it does happen I pay close attention to to my thoughts that I'm having at the time usually i get the answer to a problem or it means that I'm moving in the right direction.

I also hear it when I'm meditating, I guess its not so much what it is but how we use it

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Listen to the first part of this audio, before the high pitch, and take that sound, slow it down, and make it more vibrational and that would be close to what the buzzing sounded like.

3,000 year old trumpet sound...

To what I had listen to in my head; it was a high pitch sound wave. Just listen to your alarm clock and you know what I mean. However, it was even more annoying than my alarm clock.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Cool thanks, very odd. I guess the scary thing would be hearing it in real life when you're wide awake, then you panic

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
Never got into all the buzz talk about the earth making weird noises around the world. Just figured it was something natural and would be proven to be something ordinary. However, that was my opinion until I had a very strange dream about this noise.

In my dream the buzzing noise was causing people to vanish into the sky. Freakish right, one second people were there and then gone, but in the dream I knew they were being lifted towards the sky. Then a strong buzzing noise entered my head, loud, and annoying. It was so real and vivid I woke up thinking my alarm went off, but there was no noise in my room or outside.

So what if the buzzing, heard across the world, is what the Bible refers to as the trumpet being blown? I know Christians believe an angel will blow the trumpet but what if the earth is actually the trumpet. We believe a trumpet to be a musical instrument but what if the trumpet was used as a metaphor?

Thank you for sharing that, but could you possible describe the buzzing sound in more detail if possible?

Last week I had a dream with a strange noise in it, I am curious if it is in anyway similar to yours:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join