It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Horrific Japan Tsunami Footage Till Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There has been a 6.5 earthquake with tsunami advisory in Japan. I would have brought
the link but thought you most likely already knew it here. The bad thing is the water
is now contaminated and its near the nuclear plant. Will return with a source.

www.livestation.com...
edit on 27-3-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 27-3-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Um...I might be late to the party,--so if I am, just ignore this--but I just watched this footage on CNN, and I muted the commentary on that. (Reason being I'm an habitual muter)

Respectfully, this post seems like it was just posted to start a thread and promote..perhaps the OP's website? Or a buddy's? I mean if he/she were serious about spreading the news around, how about some stats or info about the town, about the loss of life, or any other info? We're just getting video, pics, and I guess bad music. Both links that were given go to the exact same site.

Not trying to offend anyone, I'm not a newbie but I'm not here often. This post just seems to missing something.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm still blown away by the power of that water....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
From waht I have seen, looks pretty crazy. Even though I surf plenty, it just goes to show how powerful the ocean can be when it want's to be. No wonder massive ships can get split in half while sailing through typhoon's etc.

As for the dark humour, well, looks like I am going to hell too, because I had a good chuckle at it. Like the joke my mate sent me today about it - Did you hear about the new resturaunt in Japan??? Things started off a little shaky, but then people started flooding in.......

Bad I know, but I had a laugh at that too. I'm going to hell for sure........

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
the thing that still amazes me is just how it happens, all my life i thought of tsunamis as huge waves of water, but seeing that roll in just like a flood with such power was amazing

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Most Horrific Japan Tsunami Footage Till Now, ??
Oh. how I long for a even more horrific Footage! Is there nothing around where one can here some bones snap, or see real blood spurt?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The people complaining about the music are just as annoying as some of the music in videos can be.
Unnecessary and ignorant.
Music can be an emotional outlet to people, a way of expressing how they feel about certain situations.
No one should ever trample on that.
There's the mute button and also other versions of the video.

Get over it, get some depth, stop being so hard on people who are simply just trying to share information.

At least it's not earth quake footage with the song "I Feel the Earth Move" by Carole King now THAT would be something to get your panties in a twist about.

Anyway thanks OP for sharing your find the music is null in my opinion and footage is footage.
Now we just need a real alien landing video with "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" playing.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well with all this doom and gloom I thought a little dark humor would`nt go amiss. Sure I know some japanese people and Im sorry for what has happened to them. But come on folks, a bit of dark humor isnt really that bad. Every day on here we are subjected to vidios of this horror and I just wanted to cheer people up. I mean we had threads about this event occuring because of pearl harbour ect. Which to me was worse than my sardonic joke.I apologuise if it hurt any ones feeling.

edit on 28-3-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

I'm sorry you took it that way. No offense was intended.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Oh my god i can´t believe it?
what was this guy specting get the hell out of there man?
stop filming and get out NOW!!!

i cant believe people reaction sometimes...i just can´t

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join