It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Crossover Movie(working title so far)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Mods! Please move this thread to right discussion forums

the Ultimate Crossover movie(also (once) known as Ani-Toonspircy! is the Mega Crossover movie that originally started as answers of today's lacks of good parody films as Scary Movie-esque parody film that at first spoofs the Spongebob Squarepants movie(as it's satirical sequel because this movie is canonically very last episode of Spongebob Squarepants) and other animated shows, but it turned into a Massive Multiplayer Crossover on Steroids(aka tuned up to eleven) themed Parody Movie that also spoofs Conspiracy Theories and related subject matter(as main parody targets when crossovers and spoofs Real Life with loads after loads after loads of Films, TV Shows, Cartoons, and Games) and gives 2012 phenomenon a brand new meaning and here's the characters and parodies of this movie: ani-toonspiracy.deviantart.com... with some additions like: Twilight, Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana, High School musical, and the like as well several internet memes like: Rickroll, etc. and for most part, this movie have very similar format to Scary Movie albeit longer and it's crude humor and random pop culture references are shoved aside in favor of more intelligent humor.

here's the story so far: following the event of the Spongebob Squarepants movie, Plankton has finally jailed in Asylum for the Criminally Tiny and Spongebob has finally become a Krusty Krab 2 Manager. few years later, Plankton escaped from Asylum for the Criminally Tiny without leaving anything behind, then Sea Needle of Bikini Bottom gets destroyed in same fashion to WTC Twin Towers and Spongebob and his gang: Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Pearl Krabs, Mrs Puff, and Larry the Lobster are becoming number one Fugitives for this attack, so they decided to escape from Bikini Bottom only to meets various characters from my favorite shows and games amongst may other things and fights Illuminati(based on Real Life secret society of same name) and later Anunnaki(Ultra-Advanced interdimensional race of Carnivorous, Cannibalistic, and Ultra-violent Aliens that has their Intelligence levels that dwarfs even Reed Richards' Intellect or TARDIS' Intellect) alongside their new friend as well got into ancient conspiracies.

Currently, I need to collaborate with someone for this project as well Storyboard artists, Screenwriters(for writing parts of Scripts), Musicians, Artists, Animators(try flash if the other technique for animation if other techniques for animation has no reasonable timeframe for it's work), and voice actors for my movies as well some of you to research things that will appears in this movie from Technologies that Illuminati and Anunnaki will utilizes like Caseless ammo(allows small arms that no bigger than submachine guns has firepower on par with high-powered rifle, this is the answer for combining the firepower of high-powered rifles with rate of fire of submachine guns), active military camouflage(not to be confused with invisibility device), Chobham Suit(this is basically Real Life powered armor that utilizes better technologies that they kept under wraps, and since this technology is highly expensive, this is only affordable for Knight Templars where their massive Gold Reserves are far more than enough to boughts them), ORMUS elements as room temperature Superconductors that they used extensively in their technologies, and tweaked version of Rare and Expensive US Weaponry: M1 Abrams, F-22 Raptor, RAH-66 Comanche, and so on that now utilizes cutting edge technologies that they kept under wraps as usual and their version of those has more Dakka than ever and uses Coltan-Titanium alloy or making their metal components(often lined with Kevlar and Carbon Nanotubes) and has vastly better performance than ever(often they are deployed alongside these machines: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...) for the Illuminati. and Quasar Energy(makes even Plasma Fusion Energy looks like Candle Flames), Various Anunnaki military Hardwares: forum.falloutstudios.net... and masonicon.deviantart.com..., Anunnaki Science and Technology that beyond farthest reaches of Imagination, and the Star System or Galaxy that located just in the sky that Earth's Dark Side faces by the time Earth has aligned with Sun and Milky Way Galactic core in 2012(where light side of earth faces the sun that aligned with galactic core) for the anunnaki.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I would love to be involved in the story creation/script and dialogue writing.

Also, I am an actor with voice acting experience, can help w direction in the voice acting.

Not a production quality artist, but I can do story boards to show the angles/perspectives in each shot.

Lemme know!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadMagician
I would love to be involved in the story creation/script and dialogue writing.

Also, I am an actor with voice acting experience, can help w direction in the voice acting.

Not a production quality artist, but I can do story boards to show the angles/perspectives in each shot.

Lemme know!

Well! the voice actors for this movie are:

• Tom Kenny - Spongebob Squarepants
  • Bill Fagerbakke - Patrick Star
  • Carolyn Lawrence - Sandy Cheeks
  • Roger Bumpass - Squidward Tentacles
  • Clancy Brown - Eugene H Krabs, Lex Luthor
  • Douglas Lawrence - Sheldon Jr. Plankton, Larry the Lobster
  • Lori Alan - Pearl Krabs
  • Mary Jo Cartlett - Mrs. Puff
  • Scott Menville - Robin/ Dick Grayson
  • Hynden Walch - Starfire/Koriand'r
  • Greg Cipes - Beast Boy/Garfield Logan
  • Tara Strong - Raven/Rachel Roth
  • Joshua Seth - Taichi Kamiya
  • Michael Reisz - Yamato Ishida
  • Colleen O' Shaughnessey - Sora Takenouchi
  • Philece Sampler - Mimi Tachikawa
  • Mona Marshall - Koushiro Izumi
  • Michael Lindsay - Joe Kido
  • Doug Erholtz - Takeru Takaishi
  • Lara Jill Miller - Hikari Kamiya
  • Dan Castellaneta - Homer Simpson
  • Julie Kavner - Marge Simpson
  • Nancy Cartwight - Bart Simpson
  • Yeardley Smith - Lisa Simpson
  • Veronica Taylor- Ash Ketchum
  • Rachel Lillis - Misty, May
  • Ted Lewis - Tracey Sketchit
  • Emily Bauer - Dawn
  • Amy Birnbaum - Max and Melody from Pokemon the movie 2000
  • Billy Beach - Gary andDrew
  • Haley Joel Osment - Sora
  • Hayden Panettiere - Kairi
  • David Gallagher - Riku
  • Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
  • Bill Farmer - Goofy
  • Jesse David Corti - Neku Sakuraba
  • Heather Hogan - Shiki Misaki
  • Crawford Wilson - Beat
  • Kate Higgins - Rhyme
  • Masi Oka - Hiro Nakamura
  • Ray Liotta - Tommy Vercetti
  • 50 Cent - Carl "CJ" Johnson
  • Dwayne Johnson - Doomguy
  • Steve Downes - Master Chief
  • Greg Sunmark - Nomad
  • Sean Chapman - Psycho
  • Robert Englund - Freddy Krueger
  • Kane Hodder - Jason Voorhees
  • Eric Summerer - Marco Rossi
  • Dan McComas - Tarma Roving
  • Susanna Fera - Eri Kasamoto
  • Mellisa Ex - Fio Germi
  • Rain(Korean Entertainer) - Trevor Spacey
  • Lauren Tom - Nadia Cassel
  • Jeff Manning - Ralf Jones
  • Eric Kelso - Clark Still
  • Hyunsoo Han - Cho Seung Hui
  • Russi Taylor - King Mickey Mouse
  • Richard Dean Anderson - MacGyver
  • Frank Welker - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo
  • Grey DeLisle - Daphne Blake
  • Casey Kasem - Shaggy Rogers
  • Mindy Cohn - Velma Dinkley
  • Sigourney Weaver - Koushiro's Laptop, Cortana, SV-001 Onboard Computer, Sandy's Computer
  • Michael Bell - Illuminati Infantryman, Knight Templars, and Illuminati Cultists
  • James Earl Jones - Illuminati Shocktroopers(reason: they are looks lot like Darth Vader and Helghast being combined into one)
  • Jared Eddo - Illuminati Commando and Illuminati Air-Dropped Soldiers
  • Stephen Hawking - Illuminati Scientists
  • Dean Cochran - Uber Illuminati
  • Method Man - Illuminati Hip Hop General
  • Jill Talley - Karen(Plankton's Computer Wife), Illuminati computer systems
  • Rick Astley - himself(he plays by Rickrolling his enemies for good guys)
  • MacInTalk - Every Single Anunnaki Characters

that list isn't exhaustive list of voice actors for this movie, that just simply the updated version of those that found in my blog, and would you direct the voice acting of this movie because I need your help, when it comes Story Boarding, and anything that you can do in this movie project.

join