It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for Christian Zionists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have a few friends on facebook that are Christian Zionists and will defend Israel and say how much they love israel. But at the same time, it seems that they can't wait for the world to turn on Israel and go to war with Israel, because that will mean prophesy is coming true and the messiah is coming back.

Does this make any sense?

Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is the first time I've heard of the term "Christian Zionist." Why? It seems like a complete oxymoron to me. If I'm understanding this correctly, anyone supporting this means that they don't truly follow Christ's teachings. Imagine this: a group of Christians help bring on the end times even in the smallest way, therefore they are in fact helping the Antichrist rise up. It reeks of deception.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I am a christian and I support Israel.I pray for
the protection and peace of Israel and Jerusalem.
I will continue to pray for them until the end.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What exactly is a christian zionist?

Damn theres so many styles of christianity i can't keep up...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
What exactly is a christian zionist?

Damn theres so many styles of christianity i can't keep up...

I guess a christian zionist is a christian that supports israel in everything they do. I'm not a bible person but the creation of Israel and the whole world turning against israel in the last days are imperative to the prophecies of the bible.

So they love Israel but can't wait for the world to turn against it and go to war with it. Then I think God supposed to step in or something. lol

I don't know all these religions are crazy. hah

new topics

top topics

join