It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP! Weapon of mass destruction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have done plenty of research and i still think it's a weapon. Do you really think our government and military would pass up something like this? Ecological and environmental warfare, population control. the future of war is in HAARPs hands. Wether you disagree or not I dont care. just don't post something irrelevant to the topic. If you don't like it then please go to the next thread. The two quakes in Myanmar that just hit... I'm gunna take a wild guess and say that HAARP was most likely the cause of them. HAARP is goin going to end up beig the death of all of us if we continue to sit here and do nothing.
edit on 26-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Fully agree no mainstream media wants to run with it to expose the full potential. Its a "loose cannon" a toy the millitary can play with without being questioned. Wait for more "cracks" in the Earth... They have no idea what powers they are playing with ! Problem is there is only one Earth

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

I've been trying to tell people that all along! They just don't want to listen though. They need to start listening before we r the ones getting screwed by HAARP!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
DOD's been getting cut, cut, cut, cut and may even see the US Air Force abolished and the Air Wings put back under the Army as they were pre-1947.

So why'd DOD take HAARP over and using their money on it now? Weapons platform. Area denier. Space access denier. Intelligence capabilties...it multi-tasks.....Plus Congress allowed it to be plugged into a gas reserve big enough to power America alone for 1 year.....it has NO power bill.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yes OP, I too have done much research about HAARP. I also believe it is a WMD. This is the video that finally got me convinced,

www.youtube.com...=46

Most of the public will find it too mind blowing to accept that mankind is capable of this technology, but really it does not take much imagination to deduce that this technology is now being used.

HAARP is here and it is being used as a WMD and I also believe it was used in Japan. Why? What motive? My opinion right now is that Japan was too successful and the people there put the rest of us to shame in their ability to be so highly productive and dedicated. Too much competition to the other markets and had to be "taken out" to allow the U.S, U.K and others to strengthen their economies. Japan's economy made totally vulnerable and an impending war in Libya; just what the Doctor ordered to boost the f***** up economies of U.S and U,K.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by houseoftheangels

I watched like ten minutes and am convinced even more now. I'm gunna go finish the vid. great find man

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm glad there is another thread on HAARP being a weapon.

Can you point me in the direction of your research that led you to this conclusion?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just know that I've done my research and accept it. you do your research and
I do mine and you have your opinion and I have mine. My research is
Actuly from articles and books that explain the true potential of HAARP as a military weapon. No doubt it is a weapon. Look at what's happening to the ecosystems and environments man.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

HAARP is goin going to end up beig the death of all of us if we continue to sit here and do nothing.

If it just your opinion, than shouldn't this be in the Rant forum?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Well thanks, but I was directed to that video a few days ago here on ATS. Sorry, but cannot remember where that was, lol, have read so many posts here!!!

This is a valid new thread that opens debate on HAARP as a WMD.

Also, we are all allowed to give our opinions on cerain facts. It is part of investigation.

There are so many articles about HAARP's millitray capabilities, thousands of them and they cannot be ignored.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

HAARP is goin going to end up beig the death of all of us if we continue to sit here and do nothing.

It's not just my opinion man it's what research and facts tell us about HAARP and HAARP is a technology that uses science so it's actually In the correct forum.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by houseoftheangels

Exactly. Well said my friend, good job.

Second.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by boncho

It's not just my opinion man it's what research and facts tell us about HAARP and HAARP is a technology that uses science so it's actually In the correct forum.

I missed the links to the research and facts. Here are some links to previous HAARP threads regarding it being a weapon, also a WMD....

Here
Here
Here
and
Here

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thanks but no thanks boncho! I don't need those. I've read plenty of plublished books and research articles and government documents to know that HAARP is a WMD with the potential to kill us all if they wanted to.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Dinky little antennas can't change the electro-magnetic fields of out Mother Earth. It merely observes, thinking it can actually do such a thing is highly underestimating a beautiful planet this is. But that won't change your mind because once the ego is latched onto something to blame the problems on (God, Satan, HAARP, demons) it's hard to change that mindset and that's alright.

With that, I'll leave a song just to ease the tension of 'I'm right and you're wrong'.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I found this kinda of funny. Listen to what the girl asks him. Her question is the same question I have for you!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You have a thread on this topic in this forum already.
Please direct any further comments or opinions to this thread thank you

HAARP! What it really does

Thread closed / removed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join