It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"IT WAS HAARP" T-SHIRT DESIGN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm doing this as a joke and I wanted to see if anyone else thought that this was a good idea!

Anyways, now everyone knows where you stand as far as conspiracies go, you'll no longer have to explain what side of the fence you are on because deep down inside you know for a fact that "IT WAS HAARP", and not a single man, woman, child, gray, or reptilian can sway you.

Give you're lips a rest and let the shirt do the talking, now for a limited amount of time with purchase, you can receive a miniature HAARP wand for whenever a debunker calls you out. Make it rain, make it rain like they've never seen, cuz it was HAARP!!!!

"IT'S A HAARP" T-SHIRT COMING SOON.
edit on 25-3-2011 by CordDragonzord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I love it so where do I buy one?

Cheers
edit on 25/3/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
submit it to tshirthell you can earn $200 and some free shirts www.tshirthell.com...
missed they aren't accepting submissions atm but maybe later. Good luck!

edit on 25-3-2011 by kittendaydreamer because: 2nd line & scrolled down to see they weren't accepting submission. Doh! #palmface

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Haha, maybe I'll make some if demand is high enough.

Maybe, I'll include a tinfoil hat too, lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kittendaydreamer

They aren't accepting submissions right now but I will definitely try again in the future, thanks for the link!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Try Cafepress.com, you can upload your own design and sell as many as you like. There are no up front fees; Cafepress collects on a per-sale basis. Are you an artist? Maybe you can have a contest here at ATS to come up with a great design. The prize? A free HAARP shirt. For everyone else it would be about $15 - $25. BTW they also make house pads, hats, coffee mugs, etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Very cool Liking the letter placement. Would buy for that and also for the feeling of being in on the joke it would give me. Then just as quickly I would get annoyed by the quizzical stares and fake smiles of those who are probably reading it while mispronouncing HAARP wrong in their heads or wondering why Harp is spelled wrong and even more so what an outdated musical instrument did in the first place. After that happens four or so times I would just simply start explaining it to everyone that comes near earshot of me, until one day I would banish it to the closet never to be worn again. Until then though ............ goodtimes

That is all

Trowa

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Bahahahahahaha... that is so funny. Totally agree with you there but still want one. Make them in nighties and pjs as well (that way you would not have to explain to everyone)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
Try Cafepress.com, you can upload your own design and sell as many as you like. There are no up front fees; Cafepress collects on a per-sale basis. Are you an artist? Maybe you can have a contest here at ATS to come up with a great design. The prize? A free HAARP shirt. For everyone else it would be about $15 - $25. BTW they also make house pads, hats, coffee mugs, etc.

I love that site!!!

OP I would so wear one of these haha but nobody I know in my personal life would get it so I would have to explain it lol Although I do want the HAARP wand...I'd like like to create a little havoc above Naples, Italy
hehehe

top topics

join