It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Those who started the war against Libya aren't aiming to help the opposition win"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

"Those who started the war against Libya aren't aiming to help the opposition win"

rt.com

Why was Libya chosen as the target for coalition strikes? Who wants to destabilize the Mediterranean and why? What consequences will it have for the world? RT asked Geydar Dzhemal, political scientist and chairman of the Islamic Committee of Russia.
RT: The mass media is focused on Libya, where coalition strikes are taking place. Where do you think the most important events are happening at the moment?
Geydar Dzhemal: First of all, it is Yemen and Bahrain. The regime changes in these countries are opening the way for the biggest prize in Arab revolutions – Saudi Arabia. If the current regi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is coming in off Russia Today. It is an extremely interesting and insightful interview, but it is important to understand the bias. I suggest you read the whole interview as it has important infromation relating to U.S foreign policy, economic policy and the destabalisation of Europe. There are some sartling claims made in the interview, that if we could verify now it would shock the globe, not just he Middle East and North Africa. It is time to act now, do not let this become another Western backed disaster like Panama, Chile and Iraq. Act now, get informed and help change the course of History.
Here are some interesting extracts from the interview.

RT: Why was Libya chosen as the target of military invasion?

GD: There are several reasons for that. First of all, Obama needs to destabilize Europe and even more than that – have an explanation for such destabilization, which will inevitably happen.

Read the article to see his points of argument, evidence and analysis.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-3-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I hear you OP ,star and flag for you .I will book mark and come back and read in depth later .Thankyou .
edit on 25-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
the sauds fall
watch the price of oil and everthing else fly off the handle
Im thinkin that will be the sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
YES THEY ARE....haha.

the only thing i am seeing, with this no-fly zone, is that the allies are CLEARING a route to tripoli for the rebels to kill gaddafi themselves.....the whole route from benghazi to tripoli, the road going along the coast, is being cleared.

thats what im seeing...anyone else?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

True, but its more like the oil-refining port cities and pipelines are being cleared from Benghazi to Tripoli.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
what have they got for supply lines or on the ground to go inland?
futher in they go the more risk
not much there...

I think the ports and pipes is a good observation
this doesn't really seem to be about liberating rebels.
Obama was a poverty pimp.... a communitarian
that would be the limit of his humanitarianism

top topics

join