It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An excellent documentary video about the "New Evidence of Life on Mars"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Universe: Mars, The New Evidence

It's from History Channel's "The Universe" series which I think is one of the most interesting and entertaining "big budget" documentaries about space and all the possibilities that exist in our universe.

This video goes nicely with Skyfloating's excellent ancient Mars thread.

This episode provides a visualization for the most recent and up-to-date data collected from all the concurrent Mars exploration missions and provides detailed explanations that make it a "must watch" if you're interested.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged

It's from History Channel's "The Universe" series which I think is one of the most interesting and entertaining "big budget" documentaries about space and all the possibilities that exist in our universe.

This episode provides a visualization for the most recent and up-to-date data collected from all the concurrent Mars exploration missions and provides detailed explanations that make it a "must watch" if you're interested.

The History Channel huh, well I suppose they will have Richard Hoagland in the programme showing NASA photo's of the "Face" and "The whole Cydonia region".

This is going to be just like all the other History Channel doco's, straight down the "accepted" line laid out by mainstream academia.

What a load of Malarky

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I agree,the last place we will get a revelation is from the history channel.They usually stretch 3 mins of footage out into a full show.
As for life on mars,yes I believe life died out on the surface,however like many I think many beings live below the surface,hence the pipes and methane areas that all seem to be in certain spots.

Also what did it for me was the woman who worked at nasa phoning in to a radio show saying she saw a figure walk in front of spirit.
edit on 24-3-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged

The History Channel huh, well I suppose they will have Richard Hoagland in the programme showing NASA photo's of the "Face" and "The whole Cydonia region".

This is going to be just like all the other History Channel doco's, straight down the "accepted" line laid out by mainstream academia.

What a load of Malarky

It's foolish of you to say that without watching it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Don't be ignorant. Give the video a chance. I wouldn't be posting it for you all if it was some close minded nonsense.
edit on 24-3-2011 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Seems this topic is getting more and more renewed interest these days. Here's a pretty detailed, albeit somewhat wacky, summary of the highlights of NASA's forays into the search for life on Mars I think:

Has NASA Found Evidence for Life on Mars?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah... Mars has ET life and human occupied industrial complexes. It's also in the process of being terraformed so other organisms are a no brainer. Oh, wait, did I miss the History Channel memo?

There's a lot more to this reality than what's presented on TV, kid...

www.farsight.org...
edit on 24-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Excuse me, you ignorant troll?

Don't you dare patronize me with "kid" when you know nothing of my age. Now I understand why internos got himself banned. Some of you are pathetic and blinded by the ignorance you seek to deny.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I said I think life is on Mars,I do not need a mainstream show to tell me about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
I said I think life is on Mars,I do not need a mainstream show to tell me about it.

Because in fantasy world, everything that is "mainstream" is instantaneously synonymous with "cover up" and "deception" right? The very reason I posted this video is because it exemplifies how mainstream science has "opened up" to the likelihood of life on mars and explains many of the images circulated on the internet in recent years in detail.

It isn't my fault some of you want Battlestar Galactica to be a verifiable reality on Mars, or the moon, or anywhere else for that matter. So much so that any Tom, Dick, or Harry with a story confirming that desire instantly becomes more credible than real science being open minded to REAL LIFE.

Sad, but I apologize for providing an interesting way to spend 40 minutes with fellow E.T enthusiasts. Next time I'll post a documentary about a paranoid schizophrenic rambling incoherently about the space colony on Mars. My mistake.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don't feed the troll. This sound's interesting and I'll have to check it out. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

What a load of Malarky

Wow, what ignorance, Couldn't have been further from the truth...

"...contempt prior to investigation..."

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Thank you very much for post this video.
S&F.
I watch it this week end.

Step by step the truth about Mars will see the light of day... next months...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the link.

Its a little disturbing how some people are so desperate they will ignore the little things that matter.

Confirming life (microbial) on Mars is worth a million intelligent ET claims. It will be scientifically verifiable.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This was actually one of the better documentaries to come from The History Channel lately. It was very informative and free of "fringe theories." It all comes down to what mechanism is producing the constant Methane supply on Mars and I'm glad to hear the 3 most prominent theories explained, as well as the planned science probe which should be launched later this year.

I don't see why some other poster on here would bash a video without at least skimming it a bit. I think ATS should have a monthly paid section for the some of the more "informed" people. Wasn't not too long ago you had to complete a paragraph stating your reasons why you wanted to join ATS? Now anyone can just sign in. And the majority of new members find it waayyy too exhausting to use proper punctuation and grammar. It's the internet equivalent of speaking with a hillbilly accent.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

What a brilliant blog post that was. I think that's the first time I've read a blog post start-finish. I didn't know that they tried passing off the 1970's findings as contamination from Earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Awesome! I love the "Universe" series...and I really like this one on Mars. I'm watching it right now. Thanks for sharing! I love the History Channel.

top topics

join