It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream that might become a reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Greetings ATS'ers. Usually when I go to sleep I always wake up not remembering what I dreamnt about but for the past week or so I noticed that little by little I was starting to remember what happened in my dreams and the outcome . I had a dream that people were rushing to the 99 cent store to grab what they could afford as if something terrible was about to happen or the complete collapse of the economy. This is truly weird indeed because for some reason it feels almost like a prediction but I doubt it to be taken seriously.

So what do you guys think. Overeaction or possible outcome of whats at stake in the future?

Would like to hear some replies.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I want to make this clear that I am NOT bashing or flaming you for posting your dream and being somewhat concerned and would like feedback, but I don't see why everyone has to post their dreams as predictions after they see that a member here has had their prediction come true? Could your dream play out? I don't see why not, everyone seems to be on edge and obviously the economy sucks. I wonder how close we actually are to a collapse of the dollar and whatnot? We live in strange times.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Those dreams might have to do more with your state of mind as of late. Shall we say they are side effects of ATS exposure. The proof? Just look at how many "End of the World" threads were and are being created since the Japan and Libyan crisis.

With that said, I'm certain an economic collapse is in store for the future.
Bad news...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Who knows man, I had a dream the other night and i later found out that my girlfriend had the exact same weird dream. I just posted it a few minutes ago.
here it is if you wanna take a look.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Most likely just a dream
, nothing else.

I had a dream once where I was somewhere outside and I could see a HUGE planet flying up from the horizon and lots of people screaming. Sky was red. Not sure if I was on Earth, but I remember that I met some guy running past me, he didn't really look human. Or maybe he did, I am not sure. I guess light illumination was different, because of sky, and that changed the color of our skin, and that made me think that he is not human.

I had this dream back when I was 6-7.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Interesting that you had them when you were still a kid. It adds credibility for me.

And there is always the possibility. Isn't there.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Hi Stellar, I.M.H.O none of the mentioned above, I would agree if you'd take away the word possible in possible outcome.

I think all the signs in the past decades were pointing towards your (dream/doom) scenario.
Again I.M.H.O. we're gonna go towards a great depression like never been seen before.
When you would write down all the things happening or that have happened, there can no other conclusion that the USA is standing at the edge of bankruptcy. Only one major thing needs to go wrong and TSHTF.

And this will not only affect the US, but the entire world, things are too much interconnected to not be happening in the rest of the world.

And my advice to you would be, take it seriously. Be prepared that if economies worldwide are going down the drain that a shortage will be certain. A shortage in almost all the things that can be bought. So make sure you won't be standing in line for a couple of days to get some freeze-dried soup or so.

I made sure I won't have to go outside too scavage for food or stand in Line for hours and hours. 9 months worth of supplies (for 2-3 peoples), the kind of the things you need most. Food, drinks, fuel for a heater, vitamines, you name it, I've (probably) got it. I started about 8 months ago to forage the food and stash it. I even made sure when buying all that stuff, that I have two options, staying in my house or surviving outside. Either which, I think I got all I need tot survive in both environments. E.g. Big bags of rice (11lbs) for at home and portioned packs of rice. Same with coffee, tea, sugar, flour etc...

Be prepared and be safe !!!

Ukuthula !!!

W.O.D.

new topics

top topics

join