It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Ze World! Libya, Japan, WW3, 2012......Its All So Doom And Gloom!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey ATSer's.

The world seems to be in such turmoil at the moment, Japan, Libya, Arab uprising, 2012 just round the corner.....yadda yadda yadda. With all this doom and gloom I think we could all do with a good laugh.

So here are some of my favourite funny conspiracy videos !

Please feel free to add your own.

Enjoy.
ALS

End of ze world.

Sarapocalypse

End of the World Parody

Bill Hicks: What is the point to Life

edit on 24-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Oh man they really are TOO hard on Sarah Palin. I don't agree with her views but I respect the path that she has taken to get in her position...
Couldn't see the 3rd video though

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Well I live in th UK so I don't really have an opinion on Sarah Palin but I do find it funny that people are so scared of her becoming president that they think she will bring about the end of the world.

The third video should be fixed now.

ALS

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ha ha Funniest sh!t ever

edit on 24-3-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Nice, I thought this was going to be feeding into the sadness. And we ALL saw what happened to Artax in the swamps of sadness when you do that!

Thanks for the positive turnaround, there's definitely a lot going on in the world today and a good amount of it is unpleasant, but it helps to remember that we have to keep moving in a forward & upward motion. Focusing on the negativity and darkness feeds into it and just empowers it, but focusing on the positive end we'd like to see and taking the steps to get these shines a light into the darkness.

I also find some perspective is a good thing. Realizing the there's a whole beautiful wide world out there and most of my issues are just with the little human bits of it helps brighten my day. Some of the natural world is getting a little squirrelly as well, but even then look at the BIG picture (I find the youtube videos on the Hubble ultra deep field image VERY nice here). The universe is huge, amazing, and all of our monstrous problems are but itty bitty piddling things we really need to not focus on.

Spread the love & light, don't feed the darkness, and let's be the change we want to see in the world! Peace and love.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hah! Love Simon's cat...can someone with more experience dig up and post the Charlie the Unicorns? They always make me deliriously happy and I think would give those here who haven't seen them the funny ha-has.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ta da

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

In these dangerous and bleak times I find that laughter is the ultimate weapon. If we didn't laugh we'd cry.

Thanks for your reply.
ALS

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Simon the Cat is very funny and the Charlie the Unicorn video is just plain trippy!

Thanks for your input.
ALS

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This one always makes me chuckle!

ALS

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Turn off the radio, internet and TV and go fishing. Life is good just depends on how you spend it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Yes! There is nothing better than waking up at the crack of dawn, getting dressed in some nice warm clothes, grabbing a few beers and going fishing.

Or playing football on a sunday afternoon!
ALS

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is quite funny.

new topics

top topics

join