It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Revolution...To Overthrow Mordern Day Nazi's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
We need a revolution of the world,to rid us all of the corrupt goverments and social programming were all fed from birth,were all forced fed dis-infomation for the good of the mega corparations controling everything we do,to shape the world for there own gain,at the cost of our friends and familys and fellow humans,

We are all the same you know,we all live on this little blue planet out in the far side of deep space,no one coming to save us,we have to do it ourselfs.

We need the ultimate revolution,to be who we are,and not what someone else tells us who we should be.

I've compiled a few vids for you all to watch and understand that you are not alone in thinking everything about this world we live in is wrong,from elite private bankers controling the world money and resources,to the social programming that is forced on us from birth,and the education system forced on us design to create slaves of ourselfs and our children,we are made to fail at what ever we do,from supressed innovators and inventions to silence visionaries.

Were all lied to from birth.

We need global change,for the good of mankind and our children and their children,we can't carry on like this anymore.

famous quotes.

George Orwell - “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” J F Kennedy

“It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire, born Nov 21, 1694

"A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free." - Nikos Kazantzakis

“Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” - Jonathan Swift

“Not all those who wander are lost.” - JRR Tolkien

“Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered – either by themselves or by others.” ~ Mark Twain

"The question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will be... The nation and the world are in dire need of creative extremists."
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" - RFK, born Nov 20, 1925

Martin Luther King Jr.'s

our little blue planet

Illumination of the Matrix

Pedagogy of Interiority

Bill Hicks - Life is just a ride... The World is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round, and it has thrills and chills and is very brightly colored, and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they've begun to question, 'Is this real, or is this just a ride?', and other people have remembered, and they've come back to us and they say 'Hey, don't worry. Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.' and we KILL THOSE PEOPLE. "Shut him up! We have alot invested in this ride! SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that. You ever noticed that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because ... It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear wants you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world right now, to a better ride: Take all that money we spent on weapons and defense each year and instead spend it feeding, clothing, and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and WE CAN EXPLORE SPACE, TOGETHER, BOTH INNER AND OUTER, forever ... in peace. -- Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)

edit on 23-3-2011 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
www.social-eyes.org I've been trying to breathe life into something like that. Like minded people banding together, snow balling every year. It's time to wake up the masses and boycott big business, there is so much waste in the world...we have hard rubbish at the moment...every third house was throwing out a t.v, it's time to stop corporations dragging there feet on new technology...amongst other things.
We have to be the eyes and the ears of the masses until the awakening.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I will add to your quotes with something relevant.
The false belief in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The more people we can wake up to crazy world were living in created for us,by the secret ruling elite,the better...

It time for global change ...the world consciousness of people is changeing,the next human evolution is in the mind.

Were all tired of the lies,society is sick and the medicine the unelected ruling elite feed us,has to stop.

Even if you wake one person up from the social conditioning then you made a differents.

Were living in a nazi world.

the greatest quote of all time.
its time for all us good folks to stand up,and make a noise.

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
"Wise ones detach themselves from outer authorithy and family expectations and live by the guidance of Original Spirit, which communicates through the heart. Often this means being adrift, living with uncertainty and ambiguity... As we drift, trusting we will find what we need, other will consider us dull witted, naive, weak and foolish..." Mantak Chia

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Alan Watts: Multiple Personality Order

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperskiWe are all the same you know

How heart-provoking, but so obviously not true.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Each of us is unique in respect of Age, IQ, race, genes, gender, culture, family, friends, and a wide array of other factors have a dramatic effect on how we view the world and the people we interact with.

But we all live on this little blue planet,we all have red blood,we all breathe air,we are all govern by the rules of the cosmos.

so yes we are all the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

We are given a good education by the Illuminati to live a life they want us to.
We get all the Edison DC science to make electronic gadgets the Illuminati
can make and sell to us as educated people.
The radio AC part is just meaningless space warped by Einstein so forget about it.

That goes for a certain part of science.
For reading a writing you will write what they tell you and read what they allow.
And there are plenty of agents making the system work in science and otherwise.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
S & F for this this thread. It is easy to understand and you are going directly to the point. I'm 110% with you on this one. It is this kind of claim the world need considering the actual problems and crysis.

Keep up the good work,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
this is just like so many other things there is now way to get rid of a thought or a belief it would be nice but then would we have truth justice and free will, yes the word could be eliminated, but then there would be the 4th rich,the new rich,the rich will rise, it is all the same, hate. have we not had enough? is it not time for peace and free will?
edit on 23-3-2011 by bekod because: word spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I could go on forever with the wrongs in this world,its a build up of frustraightions that go to the pit of my stomach.

The next human evolution is of the mind,more and more people are coming to a new understanding of the world and cosmos now,and how insignificant our little blue planet is in the universe,the realization that religion was created and twisted by man,and that maybe we are not alone in the great unimaginable universe.

I'm sick to the teeth of living in corporate world,and don't want my 3 young babies growing up being slaves to money,or being forced to fight wars for corporate self righteous elite monsters.

Were all being brainwashed by the new religion called television...its the new god,it tells you what to do,what to wear,what not to say,were you should go,what you should eat,Etc,etc

Whoever controls TV controls everyone.

new topics

top topics

join