It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloned Humans and other species!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just wanted to share this and see what people think about it and see how much info is out there on this.
Cloning Humans (by Humans) for Slave Hybrids

The Secret Government cloned humans by a process perfected in the world's largest and most advanced bio-genetic research facility, Los Alamos. The elite humans now have their own disposable slave-race. Like the alien Greys, the US Government secretly impregnated females, then removed the hybrid fetus after a three month time period, before accelerating their growth in laboratories. Biogenetic (DNA Manipulation) programming is then instilled - they are implanted and controlled at a distance through RF (Radio Frequency) transmissions.

Many Humans are also being implanted with brain tranceivers. These act as telepathic communication "channels" and telemetric brain manipulation devices. This network was developed and initiated by DARPA. Two of the procedures were RHIC (Radio-Hypnotic Intercerebral Control) and EDOM (Electronic Dissolution of Memory).

members.fortunecity.com...

They also developed ELF and EM wave propagation equipment which affect the nerves and can cause nausea, fatigue, irritability, even death. This research into biodynamic relationships within organisms has produced a technology that can change the genetic structure and heal.

Has anyone met anyone or thing like this and if so what do you have to look for to know one is standing in front of you??? Now as far as your thoughts about it there will be post(s) coming soon for that from me.....
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: needed a link!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i would also like to add www.clonaid.com and www.rael.org have ties and what do you guys know about that??????

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have been researching the Dulce Base in New Mexico and Los Alamos for a while now and this kind of experimentation dates back to the 50s. If you follow the works of Phil Schneider and some of the interviews with Al Bilek (both have experienced the Dulce Base, Los Alamos, and Montauk in their own ways) you will read more about it. Also look up the "Dulce Papers" which are photos and documents supposedly smuggled out of the Dulce Base by a security guard with high clearance. Those two bases tie in a lot of things that happen with our Government. Good luck in your research.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... aren't the last 3 scary

Enjoy the show ! Embed if you can ?
edit on 22-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: adding links

edit on 22-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Great celebrity look-alikes [part 1]

Great Celebrity Look-alikes [part 2]

Great Celebrity Look-alikes [part 3]

Here you go. Its pretty easy. Under the video, in the share tab on youtube, you take the last part after the = sign! So the ending of the address.

Then you embed that between [yvid] and another one wiht a / in front of the y. Or alternatively, hit the youtube button over the post, and put that last part after the = sign in.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thankyou very much Unity , I apprieciate that .

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Admittedly some of them look similar. However, you must notice that they are wearing the hair and facial hair similar as well. This alone can cause a person to look different. Not only that but many have had plastic surgery, and some are compared to people that look nothing like another person they are compared to (Christina Aguilera was compared to two people that look different and some others the same thing).

Hollywood also has makeup artists, and clothes designers, and an army of others things that can completely change a person's look. I would put money on the fact if you take the makeup off of all of them you would not find them to be the person you are seeing. Take away Hollywood's magic makeup and airbrushing and the beauty fades.

Not that I do not think there is cloning going on, I certainly believe there is. I just think it is reserved for the more powerful for many different reasons, one being sexual play things (a clone of another person that is).

Raist

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I will agree with this on the celebs!! Thats just at right time shots... doesn't prove clones but made to make the mind ponder!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join