It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Races and Descriptions????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well I don't know if anything on this subject matter has been discussed on here before but I would like to know if this www.burlingtonnews.net... is reliable and if so, where do they get the numbers for all the underground "contactees" ? Were did they get there information from and how can they be so descriptive in detailing these so called beings and where is there evidence?????

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
mods .. delete this.. accidental double post.
edit on 22-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That's what I'd love to know.. people spout off alien races, characteristics, who they are friendly with and who are the enemies.. yet my question has always been.. where's the evidence? where did this get sourced from? usually the response is a book someone wrote.. ok who are they? where is the evidence they were presented?

The reptillian stuff always irks me .. people seem to know oh so much about them, ok where did that info come from? .. where is the evidence? .. video evidence so far has been limited to quirkly compression artifacts on grainy youtube videos that really only demonstrate lack of knowledge by the poster of how video technology works

Bottom line is so far everything I've seen comes back to the imagination of someone and nothing else so far..
edit on 22-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you say something enough times then people believe it to be true.
There are alot of people spewing things other non-informed people have said and believed blindly without research because they need it to be true to suit their beliefs.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a lot of the descriptions have to do with what was written throughout history and i think a lot of them have been manipulated over time

and i also think a LOT are false, disinfo, to confuse everybody with rumers and lies

but then, what do i know!LOL never seen one.......................as far as i know!

be safe people

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think its leaked data from a combination from those visited, those in power and those above power. Mixed together.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I guess what i'm trying to say here is I do think something is more intelligent "in some ways" here or out there. They aren't masters of their idea of transparencies but they are close. But to sit here and say oh there is this amount of aliens under this amount of area is a little ridiculous to me. I hear people say disclosure has already happened and were just to stupid to realize it or they want us to know they are here but TPTB don't want you to know that they have had connections in the past. Or to a certain extent rule over us!! So the question now is if they are real and we find out that they have major political power over us.... Do you want someone or thing over you like that just because they think its your best interest that you don't need to know about them till need be????????

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

That website reads like hilariously bad science fiction.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by malicacid922002

That website reads like hilariously bad science fiction.

I would have to back you on this one!!!! But I would have to say that some of the research that I have done I don't believe that all of it is fictious

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The only reliable source for informaiton of this sort for me has been ATS and this site
members.fortunecity.com...
Its old but it has a bit of everything.

top topics

join