It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen Flashes Mason Hand Sign On Jimmy Kimmel 3/21/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cfd131fe94a6.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh... and also gives him a full-on kiss on the mouth. What the deuce? More public ritual?
edit on 3/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: Title becomes question instead of statement

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's called a "Two Finger No"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af75dbf394f9.jpg[/atsimg]
www.webanarchy.net...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

no it isn't..get a grip..he is pointing his pointer finger and middle fingers,that is not the "mason" sign.The riff raff on this get dumber by the minute.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
really?...that's it? i guess i'm going to have to learn to keep my hands in my pockets, in case i happen to have my fingers and hand in a EVIL configuration. how about the eyebrows? evil illuminati look? or his hair? is that how a devil worshipper cuts his hair?...c'mon, don't you think that is really going out on a limb?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If it is called "the two finger no" then why does he have three fingers up ?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If it was a 'two fingered no' then he should have his thumb folded down and not held up into the air as he has in this picture and mother-footage. Masons are specific and do not waver from their rituals, or it would not be ritual.

I think Charlie was making an unconscious hand gesture that reflected the way he was feeling inside.

I think this is just a reason for you to shout 'conspiracy.'

link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
If it is called "the two finger no" then why does he have three fingers up ?

One is called a thumb
but I still take your point
thumb up for you !

link   
Oh come on, it's right here: And see the expression on his face. He's obviously telling his handlers/someone "NO! As in he won't do it. Whatever it is. As in he's not their puppet anymore.

And he does have two fingers up, and two folded down.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e38974a44e57.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Look at his eyes!! he's shapeshifting right on t.v.! seriously, when is a gesture just a random gesture? have you ever flashed the peace sign without really thinking about the symbolic nature and hidden meaning behind raising two fingers like bunny ears? it's like, just because britney spears flashes the "devil horns" she's a satanist? the devil horns mean different things to different people. Some people just think it means "rock and roll mo fo!"

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm sorry op, I tend to agree with you most of the time.. But this is a stretch.. A VERY BIG STRETCH!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IIIiIIIIIIiIII

I think this is just a reason for you to shout 'conspiracy.'

I'd be concerned if it were only me speculating about Charlie Sheen and his theorized connections to the unsavory underworld of the Illuminati/MKUltra etc. But fortunately it's not just me.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Every hand signal seems to be a mason signal!
I'm sure all of us, throughout our lives, in using gestures to talk or to wave at people, use mason signals! There are only so many logical configurations for our hands to be in and the masons seem to have claimed about 3/4 of them as having some special meaning.

And yeah, Sheen has his thumb out... So that's probably a mason signal meaning something else.
Maybe it means, "I'm this many years old today"!

Sorry, not everyone in public is a mason.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

when is a gesture just a random gesture?

That's what I'm saying. Everything he's been doing lately is very orchestrated and not in the least bit un-choreographed.

And why all the absurdly quick replies shooting this down? Not even a "Hey, wait a minute... he might have something here..."

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

in your diagram, it clearly shows the thumb folded over the pinky and ring fingers. In the picture, he is clearly extending his thumb out. i've given this little half fist half wave thing dozens of times. I've also saluted other people, just as a little "hi how are ya." does that mean i'm a secret member of the military? It's this kind of speculation that, while fun and interesting ( i DID just post twice on this thread, after all), really does nothing to improve our understanding of the nature of the manipulation going on in hollyweird. I totally agree that secret societies and cults are used to control key members of all industries, not just hollywood, but the real string pullers don't believe in that garbage and neither should we. Getting hung up on these hand gestures and what they mean and which public appearances they are used in is most likely the real reason they give hand signs and use Masonic elements in the first place. It's to get people like us, who actually notice weird stuff, off on some tangent about two finger no's and charlie sheen when we should be more worried about who and where the real Powers are.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

There is only one physical gesture that I can think of and that isn't it. There are grips and steps and other Masonic things, but there is no "hand gesture."

I wish Charlie would give the other one, because I think he needs it, and I think he would be enveloped in support and aid if he did, but as far as I know, he isn't even a Mason.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
My 2 year old son just pointed at me with his pinky and winked.

Is he a Masonic Master Baby?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

There is only one physical gesture that I can think of and that isn't it. There are grips and steps and other Masonic things, but there is no "hand gesture."

I wish Charlie would give the other one, because I think he needs it, and I think he would be enveloped in support and aid if he did, but as far as I know, he isn't even a Mason.

At least this response is thoughtful.

I put this thread in The Skunkworks for the simple reason that it is speculative. If not a Masonic Hand Sign, and not a simple random gesture, then what could it mean?
edit on 3/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

That is a very good point. If he's being used as a distraction, then of course having idiots like myself worked up into a frenzy over some random hand gesture would be desirable.

Now, back to monitoring the Yokosuka Naval Base situation...
edit on 3/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: Navy

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

well, I certainly don't want to shoot you down, as I have no evidence that he ISN'T flashing a secret hand sign. I think you ARE on to something when you say that this Charlie Sheen debacle is carefully orchestrated, which is why I don't think Charlie himself would be flashing a hand sign to say "i'm not gonna take it anymore" to his handlers. I would posit that he wouldn't know his handlers, or that he's even being handled at all. He thinks that this is all about CBS and 2 Men and a Boy Show and his fame and misfortune. He doesn't realize that he was used to distract us from the Illuminati-Cabal-Shadow Government's latest shenanigans. I don't think that they use agents who might be able to figure out what's really going on and expose them. Like when Britney had her meltdown and shaved her head, was it because she was so sick of being used and manipulated? Or was she manipulated into those actions in order to distract us from something far more sinister with the ensuing media circus?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
He's throwing them a curveball:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a016fde86231.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join