It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Bullies! I'm sick of them

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Seriously though. I am a good person. I've never bullied someone in my life, but every time I see your avatar face, its like something deep down inside of me feels the urge to cyber slap you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
And I will posting another thread today
you'll enjoy it!

If it's about the sky falling in, Chicken Little already did it.

Glad your sticking around, sometimes we can learn more from the debunking and criticism, and after all, we are here to learn.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard

Originally posted by badw0lf
No rain wishes this, however, it will water the vine, which creeps it's way anywhere it can, till it suffocates the area where it once thrived.. inevitable.

Vines will grow in a forest.

Forests die within ignorance..

we are makin some sayings, aren't we?

even as this forest dies, countless forests are born.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I've never bullied someone in my life, but every time I see your face something inside of me feels the urge to slap you.

Hmm, tells us more about you than him.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
im ashamed to return to this thread

but its also a damn shame how it is now being used randomly to boost up useless posts and snarky remarks in hopes of exchanging some more stars.

this thread is actually a good way to check on how the star system is nothing more than a "i do you, you do me" popularity contest these days.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
im ashamed to return to this thread

but its also a damn shame how it is now being used randomly to boost up useless posts and snarky remarks in hopes of exchanging some more stars.

this thread is actually a good way to check on how the star system is nothing more than a "i do you, you do me" popularity contest these days.

Who cares dude! Your always going to be ignored by me. I read the first sentence in your post and didn't even the rest. Wait. I'm ignoring you so I'll just stop right here with this post.
edit on 23-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi And I will posting another thread today
you'll enjoy it!

Doubt it, but do us all a favor and check the facts behind your claims before you create more fear mongering posts this time around.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

oxymoron much? and before you acuse me of calling you a moron, please go read what an oxymoron is just in case...

either way, do what you will, i don't care, i dont' carry such feelings towards you or any other poster here.
after all this is the internet and these are typed characters on a screen, bots and similar software do exist.

no poin't gettin mad at pixels

if anything your threads and posts at least provide me with some laughs and smiles, wich is hard to do on many of the serious subjects being discussed here.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That's why no one likes you! You don't respect anyone and you don't care what anyone has to say except You! You disrespect people and then call Yourself a victim!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

That's why no one likes you! You don't respect anyone and you don't care what anyone has to say except You! You disrespect people and then call Yourself a victim!

... pot n kettle much?

I've grown fond of AnotherYOU's replies to your posts, as they typically remain on point, and valid, and better yet, expose the side of you that got you to create this thread in the first place.

Call me no one, but I like AnotherYOU

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Dude.. are you for real? You're whinging about 'cyber bullying' yet you're writing the same to another user as what you've classed as 'cyber bullying'. Maybe it's about time someone learned the saying that involves the pot and the kettle.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I am sick of some of the people on here that bully others and constantly troll every thread I make. I am sick and tired of the people that discredit a single freaking opinion I or someone else has! I am tired of being made fun of for the threads I have made! I am also very sick and tired of people responding with posts! If you are coming in here to do the same thing I will request that staff ban you! I just want honest answers and good conversation but I can't even get a simple post of respect! And I know many other people feel like me! It's getting to be rediculous and some of you that commented on my threads should absolutely be banned! That's It I'm done! I'm tired of it and I request that something be done about it!
edit on 22-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

Your killing me with all the sensitive stuff,lil kid.
In everthing in life,theres a balance,a dark and good side.
on forums ,its the believer,the trolls and the skeptics.

I personally love the trolls and skeptics,because in some caese writing with out them,will lead half these people in the nut house.example

believer> i saw a flying pig last night and it came to me and said thee earth is suppose to blow up.

troll> YOU AS HOLE,YOUR STUPID YOUR DUMB,I HATE YOU.

SKEPTIC> how did you know it was a pig,it could of been a goat,or a camel,did you get a close look at it.

i love real stuff in life,realistic events.

i honestly woudnt love to see this every day..example

Believer> i saw a flying pig last night in a flying saucer.

troll> Really ! can i see it.

skeptic> OMG,can i see it to,i believe everthing.

So get the peanut butter out your as and the wind beneath your feet,and take your pants back from your girlfriend,and grow a pair.

ps mods,im ready for my deducted points,and your lovely pm saying off topic,ill mannered and what ever else is to come...love you all to.

I

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That's why no one likes you!

You don't respect anyone and you don't care what anyone has to say except You!

You didnt listen to anyone suggesting you download stellarium in your "I cant find the moon!" thread - As for respect, look at your first sentence in this post. I wish you would actually listen to the constructive criticism.

You disrespect people and then call Yourself a victim!

Oh the irony..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You sound like a little kid,"gonna tell of you" it seems you can't take criticism at all. Do you ever wonder why people get annoyed with you or why this happens to you, or is everyone else wrong except you. Stop threatening people with who you're gonna tell, if you don't like what people say to you stop making silly threads about the moon disappearing or stating that Liz Taylor has died with no other details as to why this is relevant to you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You have an obsession with A-holes, you know that. Pigs too.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I agree, but also, i noticed the whole light and dark side of everything you mentioned....does it have to do with your avatar?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
And you say you are in "law enforcement"? That's a scary thought! I have read threads you've posted and in one, you say you graduated from college with a degree in Criminal Justice, and in a more recent one, you stated you had 4 months left before graduation. Which is it? Guess what, 'bro'? My son IS in law enforcement in North Carolina. They don't hire people who can't take a little heat. You have what they call an "itchy trigger finger". You react immediately, and not with a very cool head. You don't listen, you deflect. How ever did you make it through BLET with that kind of animosity towards anyone who disagrees with you? Life is way too short to be this angry! Mellow out and enjoy yourself a little! Someone needs a hug! (or a time-out)
edit on 24-3-2011 by jdb51 because: perfectionist!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jdb51

Not every agency requires a degree man. As soon as I have my bachelors I will be transferring to a different department. Just Because i get so mad on here doesn't mean I'm the same way in person. But whatever.
edit on 27-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh...the irony of someone threatening bans when complaining about bullies...

People have every right to post against what you post. You do realize that this is a discussion forum and that most people tend to gravitate to certain areas, right? I personally am a regular in Origins and Creationism (hence the avatar), Conspiracies in Religion, and Religion, Faith, and Theology. If someone posts something I disagree with, I'll respond and criticize. This tends to put me in the position of responding to a lot of people regularly.

Now, insulting others is typically wrong...but it isn't an insult to call someone ignorant when you expose their ignorance, nor is it an insult to call someone a liar if you've exposed their lies.

You just need to open yourself to critique.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join