It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma Rumbling noise!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am in northeast Oklahoma and have posted In other threads as I have heard this Erie rumbling noise that seems to be present all over the globe! Has anyone else from Oklahoma or near Oklahoma heard this rumbling? I also saw saw two very bright flashes last night and I heard the noise for about 15 minutes!
If you have heard this and are in oklahahoma post here! Also if your compass has gone crazy post here! I'm gathering info about who has heard the sound in and near Oklahoma!

Thanks!
edit on 22-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
How many threads have you made about this rumbling now?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devern
How many threads have you made about this rumbling now?

This is my first one about the rumbling! Your post is irrelevant to the topic! It is for people in and near Oklahoma!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

sorry but by now the only noise we hear is you asking for attention.

exclamation mark overdose is not gonna convince anyone

i predict a 404 for this thread
edit on 22/3/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ok, i apologize. Just feels like i have seen 10 diferent threads about this posted by you today. My bad.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devern
Ok, i apologize. Just feels like i have seen 10 diferent threads about this posted by you today. My bad.

Its all good! I've posted on them but this is my only thread about it! Have u heard the rumbling though?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I hear a rumbling noise that indicates it's time for some lunch.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
No sounds in Norway so far.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Aliens and UFOs: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned

You need to make the link between aliens&ufo's to the rumble to be posting here

ASAP

i would call you a troll, but that would be offensive to trolls.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by kid_cudi

sorry but by now the only noise we hear is you asking for attention.

exclamation mark overdose is not gonna convince anyone

i predict a 404 for this thread
edit on 22/3/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

I think you want the attention since you troll all my threads! I'm ignoring you from
Now on! And I will use the Alert function and complaint function everytime you post!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Did you manage to upload the video from your iphone - that is what I (and possibly many others) are interested in -

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
Did you manage to upload the video from your iphone - that is what I (and possibly many others) are interested in -

I'm working on it! I'm fairly new to audio file editing and I'm having a friend help me with the isolation of the audio so it's not so distorted! It will be up today! Good things are worth waiting for!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in one of the existing threads such as this one.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join