It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul discussing his Thoughts on Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This man, for years now, needs to be heard now more than ever.

What the hell business is it of ours to change another regime, in another muslim country. For freaks sake, enough is enough. We have our own problems, and this isn't going to gain us any financial, moral aptitude, or anything beneficial to our world in any way. We are not the worlds police, and I'm sure as hell not paying for those tomahawks ripping that country to shreads.

Our foreign policy is a bunch of BS.

If I could vote in 2012, this man would have mine.

edit on 22-3-2011 by becomingaware because: Its been a while

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

Fixed your link and embedded it.

Ron Paul speaking the truth yet again. When are his messages going to get through to a broader audience in the US. He seems to be the only one getting the "BIG PICTURE" about everything.

Deez
edit on 22-3-2011 by DEEZNUTZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by DEEZNUTZ because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Thanks, it's been a while since I've even logged in,. I haven't posted in over a year or more.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
and then why american people on this forum like fools celebrating the so called 'humantarian' attacks by western military ,despite the fact that CIA and Egypt destabilised Libya .

I guess most of these sheeple are useless eaters .Its a wonder how globalist media fools them again and again.

when the satanic globalists call sheeple useless eaters , they are correct and these sheeple deserve to die ,bec in their silence is support for evil and those who support deserve to die .

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisSatanic

I just reviewed all of your posts, also seeing that you just registered yesterday, and your user name. You clearly have an agenda. Please don't bring "American Hate" into this thread. Not all Americans are the devil.

Most Americans just want to mind there own business and persue their dreams for a better life. Just like every free spirited men. This congressman is a testament to that belief.
edit on 22-3-2011 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
WOW I really like this guy. It's almost strange how I agree with everything he says. It must be too good to be true. Whats the catch?
edit on 22-3-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: oops

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

He's a republican..

I kid. Ron is great to listen to, but I don't think implementing his policies would be very realistic. Can't do all that overnight..

I'd like to see him run for Prez though, shame he would not win against Obama.

~Keeper

edit on 3/22/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes, but he disagrees with the majority of Republicans, and is even mocked by them.

He's a Constitutionalist, but runs as a Republican, he ran as an Independent as well.

Yes I agree. The reforms he proposes are great ideally, but implementing them is another story.
edit on 22-3-2011 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have to post this Ron Paul telling whats is about to happend. [2008] I dont think this is OT due to the real reason why Libya is under attack.

edit on 22-3-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ron Paul, speaks the truth yet again. Too bad no one will listen to him!

..sigh

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This whole thing stinks. I just don't see a revolution going on in all of these Muslim countries, without the "globalists" being the catalyst. These revolts start and the MSM is obviously trying to sway public opinion that were obligated to be there. I call BS. The whole world is becoming unstable, and I see a hidden hand guiding it to destruction.

new topics

top topics

join