It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That's the sound of the Langoilers coming to eat the "deserted world that 'time' has left behind".
en.wikipedia.org...

But seriously. "Ducting"? OK. If that's what they want us to believe...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
To me, that sounded like a large aircraft doing Full Power Engines Runs.

They can last for some time. as they are timed for Exhaust Gas Margin calculation.

They can be loud, and if the winf is in the right direction then????

I am just saying that's the first thing I think of when I see that video. and hear the noise.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Totally bizarre!!!!!!! Wow. Never heard anything like that in my life. Except for when listening to an earthquake. Let me see if I can get some frequency analysis of that. That is incredible. S&F bigtime.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

the Midwest is having EarthQuakes where they never really had them before... Could this be HARRP? *Unusual clouds and color has been associated with HARRP so people should look up* I posted earlier concerning the Militarys secret crap (lol) the *Aura* Could it be that or something like it? The OP got back with me right away...(love that guy) and pointed out to me we wouldn't have heard the Aura for that long...(duh trace..makes sense..lol) anyways...I read your post and wonder if it is HARRP due to the strange activity, However: SuperMoon, Powerful Solar Flares..to many things going on at one time to collect cold hard facts/data in such a short period. *sigh* frustrating... I just hope we figure this all out so we can save our own ass! We certainly know the folks on the hill could give a crap less...lol

edit on 20-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: stroke error

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well here is an explanation of ducting - :-

weatherfaqs.org.uk...

Note:-

Under these conditions we now have the radio wave bent back towards the earth. However, the radio wave can then reflect back of the earth and become refracted again to return earthwards once more. This can sometimes occur a number of times with little attenuation but some fading. The result can be long distance reception of radio waves that would normally have been far beyond the radio horizon.

I noticed there was a little bit of fading and then it got louder again

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Like this!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That’s crazy. I was expecting the mother ship to pop out above the canopy.
Kinda reminds me of this.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And from wikipedia:-

VHF Very High Frequency 30–300 MHz 10–1 m Infrequent E ionospheric refraction. Extremely rare F1, F2 layer ionospheric refraction during high sunspot activity up to 80 MHz. Generally direct wave. Sometimes tropospheric ducting.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
reply to post by Jomina

i have heard thunder rumbling continuously but absolutely not like this this is not natural, i think personally its a HUGE UFO hovering in the direction where they can hear the rumbling especially because the flash si exactly in that direction and the sound slowly fades like it flipped a switch and wam no more there classic UFO behavior JEEZ damn why doesn't that happen to me i would have RAN to the place to see whats there why is it always people that dont know anything about UFOS, get scarred and stay inside. go investigate man jeez, that MUST have been a HUUUUGE ufo either cloaked or plain visible do many people live there in that area, i wonder if more people reported this from that we can measure more or less the area where it was...

link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Hey Jakius, your theory makes sense but I am still unsure about the light flash correlation to the ceasing of noise. What do you think?

spec

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I didn't see the vid to the end.

Let me check the flash! and I will be back to you!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Hey Jakius, your theory makes sense but I am still unsure about the light flash correlation to the ceasing of noise. What do you think?

spec

In my opinion, it's incredibly unlikely that these two events are not connected. I mentioned in an earlier post, and it's a complete shot in the dark but perhaps this "flash" is connected to some sort of "power-up" before the object exits??? As demonstrated in the Jerusalem UFO videos....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
To me, that sounded like a large aircraft doing Full Power Engines Runs.

They can last for some time. as they are timed for Exhaust Gas Margin calculation.

They can be loud, and if the winf is in the right direction then????

I am just saying that's the first thing I think of when I see that video. and hear the noise.

Agreed, I've done that before, but the flash?
There is no GE or Rolls Royce that flashes w/o a big bang.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hmm that's a strange one

The light but the looks of it was lightning, and then a gradual fade, as it whatever is making the noise it moving away.

And no whine as you would get with turbines at a lower N1

However the noise imprint of a turbine idling may not carry in those conditions, given a change in pitch and frequency etc. to from whatever distance they are, they may only have been hearing the exhaust noise, from behind a blast wall. so would not hear the turbine spooling down.

it could be coincidence, It could be lighting affected the plane and they were forced to abort the run.

It could be something else

We just don't know where it was filmed from and what was in the local area.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

The coincidences of the two, though?
Something is most deff' up, I think.

edit on 20-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Agreed. However, consider that people where calling the police about this, as per the video. She says alot of people were.

If the message had got through to the airfield. ATC could cancel clearance to run, on noise observance grounds. and their shut down just coincided with a flash of lightning.

They were having a storm at the time, as you can hear rain.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

My wife and I heard a very similar thing last year at our home in western Pennsylvania. I had been hearing it from inside and thought it was a plane, but as it went on for several minutes I remarked about it to my wife and we went outside. Sounded pretty much like what these people are hearing, and my impression was that it was coming from the sky, but I couldn't really say it was coming from any particular direction. It didn't get any louder or quieter the entire time we listened (probably 10 to 15 more minutes after going outside). Just a steady, rumbling quasi-jet enginey sound. Eventually we just went back inside. Didn't really take note of when or how the sound stopped.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So I decided to see if there were any ufo sightings during this time and on the 19th, there was. Was the OP's vid filmed on the 19th by chance? Wish we could get a location.

March 19th UFO - Clearwater, Florida

www.paranormal.me...
www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Peace,
spec
ETA: These kind of look like the Golden Knights too.. and Clearwater is a couple of hundred miles form OP's vid location, so this ufo vid may not be relative...
edit on 20-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
So I decided to see if there were any ufo sightings during this time and on the 19th, there was. Was the OP's vid filmed on the 19th by chance? Wish we could get a location.

March 19th UFO - Florida

www.paranormal.me...
www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Peace,
spec
edit on 20-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Good find, big STAR for you, might be related?
I just posted a vid with a similar* craft. Are these things happening more? "sighting's"

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sorry I used your photo for comarison

Almost looks like the fireball with a see threw body that I seen changing into a tear drop.
This thing was very close to us and there was no noise, like in the op

Heres what I seen:

edit on 20-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: aaa

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join