It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poison control centers reports of sickness from Potassium Iodide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Let me guess - these people popped the pills, but didn't leave the area, right? Pfft.
Worried about protecting the thyroid, not worried about protecting the rest of the body.
Really don't know what else to say. This is just sad... and not in the boo hoo kinda way.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I dont know, it just seems to me that these folks possibly were watching Dancing With The Stars,
then got hyped about this...maybe they saw the idea to take it on a Hollywood gossip site?

Sad, sad what ignorance can do to people.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Potassium Iodide

The new alternative to adding Chlorine to the gene pool

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Of course, the stories you'll NEVER hear about are the ones where some of these people we are calling "idiots" avoided getting thyroid cancer 6 years from now because of the precautions they took these past few days..

Also, you'll never hear about those few people, the ones who didn't take the pills we are calling "smart", who do develop thyroid tumors 6 years from now because they chose not to take KI pills.

And the numbers of these people mentioned are probably so low, their stories will slip through the statistical cracks of history.
edit on 20-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

So true!

And we could even reach, not that far and look how the media is
downplaying the COREXIT poisioning, and there we find our answer!
edit on 20-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The government should stay out of people's lives and not to protect the stupid. You should watch the movie Idiocracy, it shows how the world looks if the stupid keep on breeding and make the world more stupid. Let the stupid take themselves out of the gene pool.

It looks like an excuse for the government to take control of supplements and control what is good and healthy in. I do not trust the FDA or any part of the government. They want the great culling to come.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been addressed yet i have not read all posts.....I have a friend who has been taking iodine/iodide 100 mg for all most 2yrs..She has had no problems what so ever...You do need to start slow the tabs are 12mg and you have to work up to the high dose because they detox your body......If you detox TO fast you can get sick and feel horrible.....She has a book written by doctor David Brownstein ....Iodine why you need it,why you cant live without it......Some good info in it and he treats cancer patients with high doses with much success from what i have heard..

So my guess is these people are taking 120 mg to start and that is way to much to start out at and they are having severe detox symptoms.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join