It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hooded figures and in coming events!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nothing to do with volcanoes, but I had a sleep paralysis experience a few days ago and thought I saw a hooded figure. I was trying to tell it to go away in the name of JC and I woke up.
edit on 21-3-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This thread has made me sign up (again, although I was and will probably still be a lurker from now on anyway) as it's so similar to a dream/nightmare I had a few nights ago.

The dream started off with me laying in my bed and feeling a pulling sensation and almost immediately (as far as I can remember) being in an open area in the middle of nowhere with no lights or anything to give away where I was except for feeling grass on my feet as though I were in a field.

I was confused but before I could even begin to wonder where I was these lights appeared around me in a circle, as though there were people standing around me just pointing these lights at me; they weren't just flashlights or anything either, I remember them reminding me of flood lights with them being so intensely bright and white that when I tried to get a look at who it was shining them at me, I was just blinded by them, not even closing my eyes helped.

So naturally I went to block these annoying lights with my hand/arm and that's when I realised I was being restrained by a few of them and couldn't move. My annoyance turned to absolute terror realising this when the lights started flashing and moving closer towards me, the sense I had was worse than anything I've experienced before, the only thing I could do was scream as loud as I could, I remember I sounded like some kind of caged wild animal or someone being tortured, it was a last resort.

The last thing I remember is a light (or lights) being right up in front of me and something/someone's face moving up to my face (like they were going to whisper something, that close) and then moving backwards out of my sight, behind the light.

Anyway I woke up covered in sweat with a migraine, which I haven't had since I was a kid, and tears steaming down my face. The most disturbing nightmare I've ever had. I'm not sure what I expect to come from posting this (hopefully not ridicule) but I felt compelled to.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Diomedes

Thank you for sharing that it is quiet interesting description also is it possible to explain more about it. It does feel like there are missing peaces in it, but you might have not put them for a reason

Anyway no pressure we are sharing stuff around here so always welcome.

Kind Regards

TMA

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Had a scary dream Nukes fell in middle east could this be the fault of the Libya invasion

Much so it could be scared as hell but mostly worried for the many countries there.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

That's indeed very scary :/ Do you remember any details about the dream?? I remember having a vision a week or so ago of New York getting hit with a 9.1 earthquake too. It's really hard to understand what to do when exposed to sights like that as very often, people don't believe you.

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your experiences though
I also had a dream about shadow figures, and other things. Is it okay if I share the first one here?
edit on 3/24/2011 by Debunker75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

I've seen a lot of real light codes in this game. Wherever there is the dark codes there is light interactive. The ying yang. a drop of the opposite in each.

The hooded ones. Mystery school meanings. I even see an Orion priesthood link to this. I saw a lot in this.

edit on 25-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Debunker75

You do not need to ask my permission just share your experiences this is the aim of this thread for all to share what they seen

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

From what I have read it seems the 4 within the hoods knew who to protect themselves and the remaining observationist were set up as offerings SAD. With that you mentioned A hex formation made and 2 intra thru who seemed able to communicate with the HOODED 1z. These 2 If You can sometime explain their appearance would be appreciated any time you can. But maybe the whole situation was a summoning of negative energy by some to inject some activities on this side of the prisim. Interesting non the less, be well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join