It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts on the Middle East uprising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I just wanted to share a few thoughts of mine on the current situation in the Middle East.

The "revolutions" that are currently in place in middle eastern countries are all manufactured. If I recall, the CIA overthrew the Shah in Iran. They trained the Mujaheeden to drive the Soviets out of Afghanistan.

The current situation is nothing new. The CIA has likely got operatives in each country to spark an "uprising" and that's what has lead to the current situation in the Middle East.

All over oil.

You see, if the West can democratize the Middle East, it will be so much easier to get the oil.

So, why stability? Why Democracy? Would it simply be easier for the CIA to install puppet dictators in these countries? Are they weeding out those dictators who no longer want to cooperate (Ben Ali, Mubarak)?

We shall see what happens once the power vacuums are at full speed. Whoever comes to power will heed the will of the West, whether they are bloodthirsty dictators or emasculated presidents/prime ministers/generals.
edit on 20-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I don"t agree. These uprisings are truly a grass root effort. It does not benefit the US to replace these rulers with anyone new.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

If this is the case, then why are they happening back-to-back? Why are the deposed leaders coming down with illness afterward,etc?

It just sounds too good to be true to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I can't find fault about your post.......thats exactly whats happening in the ME

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I can't find fault about your post.......thats exactly whats happening in the ME

Second that ! This in multifacsited , it is not simply about oil it is so much more than that .
For globalisation they need to destablize the Middle East .They will destroy the regions inferstructure , bankrupt it and then the IMF will install it's monatary system to bail them out with heavy conditions .Most people in the West don't understand that in the Islamic faith the charging of interest is illegal and regarded as a sin .That means that nearly 50% of the world's population are not paying interest to the banking cabal .This must be achieved if they are to install a truely global monatary system .
Next it is about creating a East meets West war that will spread globally ,thus culling the population on a massive scale to make the population more managable .
Well then there is oil .
Gaddaffi has been set up ,I have seen no media imagery that has shown me other wise , this reeks of wag the dog journalism to me .I have seen nothing that proves a single claim that has been made .Lots of clever editing and twisted misquotes .Something stinks !

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You haven't identified any real motive to blame the West. All you say is oil, well the west already has access to every drop of oil in the middle east. Actually these uprisings are disrupting that access. This conspiracy has FAIL written all over it.

A real motive would involve examining what is happening after a successful uprising, take Egypt.
The first thing that was ordered after Mubarak left power was the release of all political prisoners. You need to understand that in the middle east, a country like Egypt did not only hold its own political prisoners (those who were convicted for plotting the overthrow of the govt.) but coutries like Bahrain, Quatar and all over the ME would house their political prisoners in Egypt also. Some of Egypt's worst political prisoners would be housed in other countries just the same way.

Now here is a real conspiracy, how do you get all of them prisoners freed, especially when they are in prisons in different countries around the ME? The riots seem to be doing a good job at that attempt so far.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I didn't "invent" this conspiracy.

I am merely sharing thoughts. Don't resort to "FAILS" because that's just childish.

As for the prisoners, that sounds feasible. I just haven't heard of that angle until now.
edit on 20-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join