It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if everything but mainsteeam view of the world is completely false

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarnished Templar
The problem is, the MSM is self-contradictory because it relies on doublethink. So if you were to take the MSM compeltely literally, you'd end up in the Chestnut Tree Cafe at 3 in the afternoon drinking gin flavored with cloves and tracing "2+2=5" on the dusty tabletop.

and so many people still thinks that anything other than official ones are false, particularly when has to do with Reality

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If all of those things were proven to me, 100%, beyond doubt, it would be a very happy day. My outlook on life would completely change & I would become a careless sheep to be herded around like the rest of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
warning, does not compute, does not compute.
data overload

for biological entity re-programming please
enter your clearance level verification code.
Please enter it now, you have 10 seconds.

10,9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0

processing incomplete, no verifiable authentication
codes submitted.
biological entity emergency shutdown
over-ride sequence has been initiated.
please contact your local DHS Hub for further
instructions. good bye

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
If all of those things were proven to me, 100%, beyond doubt, it would be a very happy day. My outlook on life would completely change & I would become a careless sheep to be herded around like the rest of them.

and there's something very wrong: they are often gets shoved down to our throats

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

and if any of us becomes one of them, there's good chance that sheeple will be killed someday

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join