It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we just sneak in the back door of No. 666 3rd World War Street ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
3rd world war?................Na.

Even the Arab nations are getting involved in this "Peace keeping" mission.

To quote old H: "I defy any reader to find a country that the UK or West will not bomb to defend the shareholders of BP. God help any peoples who defy the great God of Petroleum. And God help you if you DON'T have any, you really ARE on your own"

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

Got to disagree that we have sneaked into a 3rd world war with the action in the Middle East and Africa. All these military activities are to ensure we have control on resources that the First World needs to continue be be First World nations. If along the way, a leader that has been a pain for the world is deposed, who is really going to care that much?

While Libya does not have a huge amount of the world's oil supply, it does supply a fair bit to Europe, so you can see why Europe has led this operation. I do find it strange that France has wanted to be seen at the top of the pile of countries wanting to "protect" the people of Libya when you consider their history in the region.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I most certainly does when the same old suspects appear in all events on multiple fronts. Just because its nicely packaged doesn't detract from the fact that it was slaughtered, butchered and then sold to you to eat. Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

A way for war profiteering, and bankers to stay rich.

Well, if things get really bad, the bankers won't very rich. But still.

BAD WORLD!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I am denying ignorance. Specifically, yours.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I maybe wrong in my history but wasn't a seemingly random string of events (at least at the time) what started the 1st world war?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shockologist

You are correct sir.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join