It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas fires dozens of rockets at Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am kind of surprised this hasn't been posted up yet, or at least not that I have seen anyway,

This kind of reminds me of the left hand slipping some action in while everyone is focused on the right hand. I know these two countries are always taking pot shots at each other so it is like old news, but personally I think it is something that we should keep a eye on at least. A lot of action taking place in the ME now and one stupid thing could light the whole fuse.

JERUSALEM – Palestinian militants in Gaza fired more than 50 rockets into Israel on Saturday, the heaviest barrage in two years, Israeli officials said, while Hamas police beat up reporters and confiscated their equipment. A Hamas official was killed and four civilians were wounded when Israel hit back with tank fire and air strikes, said Gaza Health Ministry spokesman Adham Abu Salmia.

Read Full Article here

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, this is odd-ish. And so it begins.

Jamie

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
World has come to Apocalypse.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
im getting tired of hearing about islam causing all this trouble. I am growing more and more unfond of the UN and the US's israel-palestein policies. Israel should just take a couple weeks to march through palestein and lebanon and DESTROY every person that looks to continue violence against the jews or israel.

its the jews land now, get over it... they kicked your ass and you cant do anything about it. they will continue to kick your asses as long as you attempt to ovethrow the current state of government. israel is the ONLY sane democratic nation in the mid east. people need to start remembering that.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Im wondering how long this might take to escalate really. I mean could it possibly be one of the reasons we are holding back from being one of the main players in Libya right now? Are we saving our resources for something else? We are all ready spread pretty thin and Im pretty sure America would lean towards backing up Israel before anyone else.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This should be right up near the top of the ATS news IMO.
Israel will take a day or two,and then attack.
Big style.
Another war will begin.
Lebannon may become involved.

Hamas should expect massive reprisals.

This is not good for global stability.
Whats that 5 major potential disaters and a few real happening disasters in what,3 weeks?

Hmm,it ain't good is it?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Israel will take a day or two,and then attack.
Big style.
Another war will begin.
Lebannon may become involved.

Hamas should expect massive reprisals.

This is not good for global stability.
Whats that 5 major potential disaters and a few real happening disasters in what,3 weeks?

Hmm,it ain't good is it?

I agree with you and Im having a hard time understanding why not many really seem to care about this. I think it has the potential to really turn into something big fast.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Latest I could find,JP:

IDF responds to attacks with tank, helicopter strikes on Gaza;
Hamas claims responsibility for 10 projectiles.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
^ not trying to be argumentative, but referring to your earlier post- what good has "global stability" done us? the world is a #-hole and all we have been worried about is "global stability". worry about yourselfs for a change, PLEASE. i see something BIG coming.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper
^ not trying to be argumentative, but referring to your earlier post- what good has "global stability" done us? the world is a #-hole and all we have been worried about is "global stability". worry about yourselfs for a change, PLEASE. i see something BIG coming.

Very true,no matter what we little human ants consider "stability" our planet has other ideas maybe.
And maybe something big is coming,or maybe not.
Who knows,best to just try to prepare and inform our loved ones I suppose.

No one has got hurt by being over prepared.
OK you may lose money and end up with lots of beans and dried food in your secret bunker ,but one day,that stuff could save your families lives.

The rules have not changed-humans must adjust,and we do.
And we will.

If something big happens,some of us will survive.
Fear nothing.
We are the most highly developed intelligence in an area many lightyears across it seems.

Do not underestimate our species resiliance.
We are in a unique position in the galaxy,and beyond.

Sorry for the off topic of the thread OP.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Hmm,it ain't good is it?

I agree with you and Im having a hard time understanding why not many really seem to care about this. I think it has the potential to really turn into something big fast.

cause most people are having something in relation to a "mental overload" & dont know how to process all of the doom/gloom rising up. they fall back on the "outta sight outta mind" (ignorance) to all this & struggle with maintaining their interest in their xbox, cpu game, or netflix.

as the veil lifts, & the breeze sweeps across us, we'll become aware how bumpy the ride has been (millenias), & in growing that awareness we'll be able to better predict/prepare for what lies next.

stay present.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Very true,no matter what we little human ants consider "stability" our planet has other ideas maybe.
And maybe something big is coming,or maybe not.
Who knows,best to just try to prepare and inform our loved ones I suppose.

No one has got hurt by being over prepared.
OK you may lose money and end up with lots of beans and dried food in your secret bunker ,but one day,that stuff could save your families lives.

The rules have not changed-humans must adjust,and we do.
And we will.

If something big happens,some of us will survive.
Fear nothing.
We are the most highly developed intelligence in an area many lightyears across it seems.

Do not underestimate our species resiliance.
We are in a unique position in the galaxy,and beyond.

Sorry for the off topic of the thread OP.

when im blowing loads of cash on survival gear i just think, "if S doesnt HTF then ill have some SWEET camping gear.

this site is really a site with some good people, some nutsos... mostly good

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
its because of the SUPER MOON there will be nothing left by morning the worlds going insane

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Its seems everyone either hates islam(terrorist), or hate isreal(zionist).....
Again just like I stated before, I prefer to just remain prayful and follow my creators lead.... While sipping on some crown royal and cranberry, and smoking a Djarum Black

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just as the vast majority of the wars in the past have been fought due to religion, they will continue to be until the huge population of religious followers can attain the mental capacity to simply understand. Religion is the worst plague to ever be unleashed on this earth and the sooner we can vanquish it, the sooner we can begin to make real advancements.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Good For Hamas...They need to take out the Zionist !!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
everyone else gets to take credit for their own terrorism..
but no
the Israelis won't even let the Palistinians have that much..
no
the Palistinians get credit only when the Israewlis give it to them....
funny that bit in the news recently about how rockets are launched with washing machine timers so no one knows who launched the missles....

like that murdered familly
it turned out it wasn't paliistinians at all
they welshed on a debt to an oriental worker...
but what do we hear ?
palistinian palistinian palistinian

It has been said recently most of the suicide bombers are jewish mobsters fighting it out
but hey
not much tourism, immigration, and donations from world jewery for that.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Danbones because: sp, a couple big words

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

im getting tired of hearing about islam causing all this trouble. I am growing more and more unfond of the UN and the US's israel-palestein policies. Israel should just take a couple weeks to march through palestein and lebanon and DESTROY every person that looks to continue violence against the jews or israel.

They could call it Operation Krystalnacht. Applying a Final Solution to win some Lebensraum from the Arabushim üntermensch, ja?

After all, nothing says Judaism better than wanton genocide! (Just ask a Moabite... Oh wait)

its the jews land now, get over it... they kicked your ass and you cant do anything about it. they will continue to kick your asses as long as you attempt to ovethrow the current state of government.

Then Israel persists in murdering people seeking justice for the crimes of Israel. Can you claim to be kosher when you're soaked in blood up to your payot and looking for more?

israel is the ONLY sane democratic nation in the mid east. people need to start remembering that.

Might want to learn the definition of both "sane" and "democratic." Turkey beats it in both regards, and both egypt and Iraq are likely to do so once the dust settles. Israel is a backwards little colony of Europe, mired in the Imperial mindset that spawned it, unable to grow or adapt in a positive manner due to its own unwillingness to acknoledge that the days of imperial colonialism have passed.
edit on 19/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Personally I'd like to see the 4 top Israeli leaders and the 4 top Hamas leaders in a no rules cage fight..
Winner takes all...
At least that would be much fairer than what Israel is doing now and stop a lot of useless deaths..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

israel is the ONLY sane democratic nation in the mid east. people need to start remembering that.

I nearly spat my coffee over my screen..
That's a sad sad day for the ME if true...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join