It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death penalty and cruel and unusual punishment question!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Non should be killing. But it is a free will choice (if you chose that density you cannot be mad of your soul handlers activities if it includes your soul being recaptured and reseeded on a new planet in safer distance from STAR...) Only to be rejudged again when 2012 on that planet comes around again lol and when YOU become consciously aware AGAIN of unknown flying craft lol or ET good/aliens Bad and ask why they are there now why every one is under rule and distracted on that planet again by the king/beast YOUR density sent you too, also these systems cannot see the full potential because they kill as well. So the reason for the real judge and his executioner. Its just execution may include mass destruction of those who failed judgments. Like sensed by many surrounding THESE TIMES. Its a circle you either pass and advance or fail and return under rule of current ruller (species). UNTIL DESTROYED AND PASS OR FAIL

Be well
edit on 3/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And on another note... Jehovah Witness' missionaries just knocked on my door trying to bring me in to their flock. I'm not sure how to take that.

There's only so many that'll get in, given how many of that faith there already are, and considering my agnostic stance ... I fully expect to be at the back of the line.

Or maybe I'll be at the front of the line when God is done with weeding the lemmings...?

Sacriledge? Humor? Blasphemy? Creative insight?
yes/no, up/down, ...
and what about AA batteries? They're not much bigger than AAA, right?
And bra sizes- AA is bigger than A so why are AAA batteries smaller than AA?
=but I can understand C and D sizes...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
And on another note... Jehovah Witness' missionaries just knocked on my door trying to bring me in to their flock. I'm not sure how to take that.

There's only so many that'll get in, given how many of that faith there already are, and considering my agnostic stance ... I fully expect to be at the back of the line.

Or maybe I'll be at the front of the line when God is done with weeding the lemmings...?

yes/no, up/down, ...

Whoa hold on. You just said your agnostic but then you basically said god exist! Which one are
You! The denier or the follower do you In Christ or not?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

yes/no, up/down, ...

Whoa hold on. You just said your agnostic but then you basically said god exist! Which one are

Gnosticism recognizes like Christianity, Judasim, Muslim that there is one God.

Most of the larger populated faiths recognize and worship a single diety that is referred to as God.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by kid_cudi

There is only one God and only one God shal be worshiped.
yes/no, up/down, ...

Gnosticism recognizes like Christianity, Judasim, Muslim that there is one God.

Most of the larger populated faiths recognize and worship a single diety that is referred to as God.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join