It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker group Anonymous declares war on 'global banking cartel'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by Darkk

DDark-
either join the fight or put your pacifier back in your mouth! at least Anonymous is doing something! Who was the last group of ultra-powerful international terrorists you declared war in a public forum on? You're such a weak-willed little worn it makes me laugh! I hope you get squished under a big black jackboot before this is all said and done. We are being screwed over day in and day out until we just die and rot away and you want to stand up and ATTACK the only people doing anything (in the real world) about it?! Yes a few of them were arrested. arrested for standing up for what they believe in! I'm sure you would have scoffed and stuck your nose in the air when you saw that idiot Martin Luther King Jr. lead those frivolous little bus boycotts. They "won" in Birmingham? Big whoop! Eventually they'll just go back to...oh wait. we have a black president.

That was worth reposting.

Are any of you Tea Party members? Did you even know who the hell they were from the start? The people posting on this thread spouting their ignorance of how any civil disobedience is born, need to put down the PS3, stop tweeting 8hrs a day, and spend a moment or two thinking.

I don't care if Anon is a 12yr old savant with no friends....it is a start....there will be copycats...some good, but a lot of bad apples with God Complexes, or myriad of other social disorders,...that is the real world!.........but some, will be inspired.....and can do great things because they have the minds and abilities to appreciate the gravity of the cause and believe they can make the World a better place.
I for one would love to give my cynicism for this World and its people, a rest.

Some of you are like some hugely obese Twins fan, who never played a sport in your life, but have the nerve to yell at Joe Mauer, "you suck!" after he strikes out.................Get a clue........or lose the weight and learn how to hit a major league curve ball..........then you can at least have some type of basis for criticizing Joe...
...what attempt have you made for the rest of us? or the World? Has he/they damaged you financially or otherwise? ....if not, you have no basis for criticizing Anon or any do-gooder copycats.
....(Hey Anon....could you make my $150,000 student loans go bye-bye?)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
That was worth reposting.

Are any of you Tea Party members? Did you even know who the hell they were from the start? The people posting on this thread spouting their ignorance of how any civil disobedience is born, need to put down the PS3, stop tweeting 8hrs a day, and spend a moment or two thinking.

I don't care if Anon is a 12yr old savant with no friends....it is a start....there will be copycats...some good, but a lot of bad apples with God Complexes, or myriad of other social disorders,...that is the real world!.........but some, will be inspired.....and can do great things because they have the minds and abilities to appreciate the gravity of the cause and believe they can make the World a better place.
I for one would love to give my cynicism for this World and its people, a rest.

Some of you are like some hugely obese Twins fan, who never played a sport in your life, but have the nerve to yell at Joe Mauer, "you suck!" after he strikes out.................Get a clue........or lose the weight and learn how to hit a major league curve ball..........then you can at least have some type of basis for criticizing Joe...
...what attempt have you made for the rest of us? or the World? Has he/they damaged you financially or otherwise? ....if not, you have no basis for criticizing Anon or any do-gooder copycats.
....(Hey Anon....could you make my $150,000 student loans go bye-bye?)

And if a few innocents get hurt, that's an acceptable loss! If someone loses their life's savings in this "War for Lulz...oops...I mean Freedom", or loses their car, or loses their business, or their home, or their family, or their life it's collateral damage! Yeah! Rawr! Down with the man and...other stuff!

/TOA

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ahhhhhhhh, they got you.
you have your car, house, and savings.......what else could you want?
What would they have to take away for you to go all "Network" on them? (rant from movie)

....it doesn't matter........there are people in Libya that are still loyal to the regime because they fear the unknown and change more.
.........you aren't alone.

We have a whole country here that believes the IRS is as certain as death....no use in even thinking about doing away with income taxes.....and forget about our government printing its own money....the Federal Reserve is as certain as death........forget about an Independent party President ever......forget about Ron Paul.....Dod Dammit, as long as I can watch The Bachleor on my t.v., in my house, and have a 1/2 tank of gas, and some savings that is losing its value almost as fast as melting snow....well then, we are happy....

freedom is over-rated anyway, right.......most of this Country wouldn't know what to do with it.....

Don't use the "innocent" life crap argument to disparage noble ideas or causes or necessary evils....You can't name a war in global history that didn't take "innocent" life.....We just lost thousands of "innocent" lives in Japan....and they didn't even die as a result of any noble cause or idea....they died for nothing....they died because they lived on a planet that does not discriminate between the evil and good.

How many "innocent" people died today simply because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time? Whether it be from Man's hands or Mother Earth's?

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.....but we shouldn't blame a person who subjectively sees it differently, especially when they are in a position to decide the fate of either.....meaning.....you would probably choose to save your family over the population of....(pick a country)....but objectively, that is the wrong call.

That Jesus guy made the right call.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

And if a few innocents get hurt, that's an acceptable loss! If someone loses their life's savings in this "War for Lulz...oops...I mean Freedom", or loses their car, or loses their business, or their home, or their family, or their life it's collateral damage! Yeah! Rawr! Down with the man and...other stuff!

/TOA

Shut up old man. Your time is done, you had your chance.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

Those guys?????? this isn't a group its everyone WE ARE ANONYMOUS!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Shut down the International Banking System causing millions to suffer who did no wrong?

Once again Blaine, I'm guessing you fail to see the irony in your own statement. The International Banking System CAUSES... Bah, nevermind..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
anonymous is fed run period.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print of glossy bank ads, is another second off our life. How much money can you put into your savings account? How many people would you make your slaves and make them plead you to take their own money? How long with you play with people's mind and manipulate them? The illusion of safety and security is over, the sugar coated messages about your services wont despise us any more. Do you know every face of protesters? Are you a banker and you don't possibly know the degree of how serious we are then i just wrote this to tell you that you have been warned- Tyler.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

That is already happening. Have you seen the number of fraudulent forclosures being processed lately? So you would rather not poke the tiger because it might bite harder? How American.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolutionz
reply to post by Darkk

Those guys?????? this isn't a group its everyone WE ARE ANONYMOUS!

Well...no.
Please do not presume a bunch of empty threat kids who do little more than post videos and temporarily crash servers on their own agenda represnts or includes everyone. Not all of us are huge fans of the group as a whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join