It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Meltdown Impact on West Coast was Foreshadowed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
All, so if you have followed my threads you know I believe that there is a foreshadowing of events that is taking place - Grey's Anatomy having an episode called Disarm with a mass shooter named Jared two days before the shootings in Tuscon. This week's The Event shot before the earthquake in Japan focusing on nuclear fuel rods on the West Coast and having a unexplainable non-sequitur scene with the president having a photo-op with the Japanese ambassador.

Then this just occurred to me. The movie Battle: Los Angeles which came out the same day of the earthquake (March 11th). The movie starts by focusing on the events off the coast of Japan, near Tokyo because the aliens invade the coasts from the ocean. It is first odd that of all of the 20 or so cities which are being invaded it focuses in on Japan and Tokyo. The main events of the movie, of course, take place in Los Angeles with the "aliens" coming on shore after landing in the ocean.

Given the non-hoax map which has been released and discussed on this thread showing radiation pouring out of Japan and impacting the West Coast by this Friday I just, again, find it highly suspicious. Again, I'm not saying its all planned out but is sure seems like something is warning us and letting us about events that are going to happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Too many coincidences!

What's next? Godzilla emerges from fault line near Japan?

Getting weirder and even weirder by the day!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Woah that's a pretty interesting connection you made, I still haven't seen the movie yet, don't ruin it for me =]

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I just watched The Event on my laptop last night and when I saw the premise of that episode I was like, "are you freakin' kidding me?" Too many coincidenses if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I think people see connections when they want to, and are looking for them, and also hindsight is 20/20. i'm sure if you took the time you could find "foreshadowing" of every event on earth in some movie or tv show, that doesn't mean it was there as predictive programming.

I haven't seen the LA movie yet but will soon so no spoilers people.

Interesting connections, I just don't really buy into predictive programming for uncontrollable events.

For me to believe in foreshadowing I have to make a few leaps:

either "they" whoever the hell that is, can see the future

or

"they" can control weather, earthquakes, nuclear disasters, etc etc etc

And for me, I'm not willing to make those leaps. One of the main reasons would be, if they actually have this power, why bother with this charade at all?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by ararisq

I think people see connections when they want to, and are looking for them, and also hindsight is 20/20. i'm sure if you took the time you could find "foreshadowing" of every event on earth in some movie or tv show, that doesn't mean it was there as predictive programming.

Well I don't think that it true, I watched Justified last night and it didn't foreshadow the earthquake, nuclear meltdown, or stock market plunge.

I'm not saying its predictive programming - the more I see these connections I think its a higher 'force' at work - whether its an intelligent being or just a fact of our existence that events resonate backwards in time and have the power to subtly influence people that create entertainment and art. There are a lot of people thought that purposefully layer symbolism in to movies (pyramids, all seeing eyes, and the like). That I think is a separate discussion. This stuff is alot more subtle and rather inconsequential at the time its filmed and in some cases aired. In hindsight its easy to see that it was a foreshadowing.

The Grey's Anatomy connection is SO subtle - his name is mentioned one time I think in the whole episode - Jared. Two days before Jared Loughner opened fire in a mass shooting. The title of episode being 'Disarm' and the immediate reaction from the sheriff and other trying to make the conversation about disarmament.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Strange indeed, Word of advice..You might want to lay off the tv for awhile.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This proves only one thing.

We are living in a era where we are creators of our reality.

watch your thoughts....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Die hard with a vengeance, was predictive in a kind of way. Diversionary New York bombings, constant shots of the twin towers, a flash of the sign for NYCPA. All the gold bullion, ($160billion) surruptitiously in a NY bank vault... the federal reserve bank. The money is then taken amid the "terrorist" bombings. A forthcoming terror attack on New York was already known in 1994, the film was made and released by 1995.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Die hard with a vengeance, was predictive in a kind of way. Diversionary New York bombings, constant shots of the twin towers, a flash of the sign for NYCPA. All the gold bullion, ($160billion) surruptitiously in a NY bank vault... the federal reserve bank. The money is then taken amid the "terrorist" bombings. A forthcoming terror attack on New York was already known in 1994, the film was made and released by 1995.

I'll have to rewatch it - haven't seen that movie since it came out. Hopefully the last Die Hard isn't a foreshadow - although I thought the attack on the oil refinery was out of place in that movie.

new topics

top topics

join