It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Is there a thread or some website with listing of all cards and what of that cards are come true, happened, and people and events identified?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It could be referring to the 2016 Olympic games that could be held in Tokyo, Japan. They put a bid in for it to be held there after these in London kick off and it has a good chance of it happening.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's Wakō, not Wako. Notice the small line on top of the "o". It means it's a "double o", could be also typed as "Wakoo" (unorthodox romaji) or "Wakou" (the hiragana style).

This is a typical mistake that people with no knowledge of the japanese language often make. The simply discard any markings on top of letters, and type them as they see them. "Tofu" is not really "tofu" either - it's "Tōfu" or "Toofu"/"Toufu".

So don't be surprised when you hear the japanese people pronounce these words completely differently than you'd expect. And if you are going to learn japanese, you better learn to make a difference between "o" and "ō", because it can change the meaning of a word drastically.

For example Tōshi and Toshi are words you don't want to mix up. Toshi means a year (or age), but Tōshi means an investment or clairvoyance.

But it's like those infernal 'american typos' ('their' instead of 'there', 'hear' instead of 'here', 'your' instead of 'you're' and vice versa and so on and on..) - we will never get rid of these mistakes, as long as people refuse to research before typing, don't care about anything except their own ego, remain animalistically low in intelligence, and take pride in sloppiness.

I mean, civilized human beings - actual HUMAN beings (instead of two-legged half-animals) would never make this kind of mistakes. They would respect the language, the reader, and the people using the language too much for that. As a sidenote, I tink there used to be a point in even american history, where people could actually write and spell their own language correctly, and they even got the grammar right! Read the letters that the young soldiers sent home from the battlefields during the civil war etc.. compare them to whatever the modern soldiers send home to notice that we are certainly way past that point in time.

Some day, I hope this planet's so-called "humanity" to also reach this level.. instead of decadence and constant flood of degradation and mistakes and errors that come with it, they would actually aim and reach for improvement, try to better theirselves, and their goal would be perfection instead of a completely skilless, useless moronic mess. I mean, the least they could do is at least apply themselves and TRY. But it seems they don't want to even do that.. it's like they are happier being ignorant, clueless mistake machines.

I am not holding my breath, but one can dream, can't one?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina
, try to better theirselves, and their goal would be perfection clueless mistake machines.

How embarrassing for you

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Could it be this place? los angeles downtown

www.carnets-voyage.com...

I was trying to get another perspective behind the rectangular building showed in the card. dind't find.
edit on 8-8-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

Some day, I hope this planet's so-called "humanity" to also reach this level.. instead of decadence and constant flood of degradation and mistakes and errors that come with it, they would actually aim and reach for improvement, try to better theirselves, and their goal would be perfection instead of a completely skilless, useless moronic mess. I mean, the least they could do is at least apply themselves and TRY. But it seems they don't want to even do that.. it's like they are happier being ignorant, clueless mistake machines.

I'm sorry but after reading backwards from the last post, THIS GUY is calling American people out for bad grammar? Get off your high horse bud and take some high school level English courses.

Also, someone was asking if there was a comprehensive list of these cards...there's been posts about different cards on ATS before, and I've been to a site with links to images of a lot of these cards. Wouldn't be able to find it, but it definately exists.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

* * * * * * I M P O R T A N T * * * * * *

Please ATSers: Could someone know where the building circled in red is located?

edit on 18-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Could it be this place? los angeles downtown

www.carnets-voyage.com...

I was trying to get another perspective behind the rectangular building showed in the card. dind't find
edit on 8-8-2012 by voyger2 because: www.carnets-voyage.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm bumping this thread because I just found out about the Illuminate Cards and I want to read the thread. I'm sure some other folks missed it like I did .... So I"m bumping ....

Does anyone have these cards? Any new predictions from them?

s1033.photobucket.com...
edit on 1/17/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpusMarkII
more cards here hmm 1000 point's of light I've heARD that some where before

Want to know exactly why I searched for "1000 points of light" just now, in 2014? Because I was at a UN awards ceremony here in NY, as I work with them, and one of the speakers said "These programs are just like the 1000 points of light that we have been talking about." It was so out of place amidst panels of normal speeches about poverty alleviation, community initiatives, and so on, that I caught it, perhaps because I've read up on some of the conspiracy things or heard of that phrase before. I know, George Bush Sr.

But it struck me as weird enough that I came home and began searching about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
"I think it is the Wako Clock Tower in Tokyo"

I saw it in a video on the tube, but the colors of the 5 peoples shirts are the colors of the olimpic rings. This disaster is likely going to happen during the old lymbics . Be on yur hooves this summer.

a reply to: Arken

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join