It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian forecast map shows possible radioactivity EAST of Los Angeles by March 18 NO FEARMONGERING

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As I stated in my title…….This Is Not Fearmongering …….This is an animation of the possibility of a radiation plume reaching the US coast line by 3/18 by the Austria’s Central Institute for Meteorology and Geodynamics (ZAMG) …….I know there have been FAKE maps released and to my knowledge that this animation is not FAKE…………..If someone has knowledge of this one being a fake please post your information.

Austria’s Central Institute for Meteorology and Geodynamics (ZAMG), March 15, 2011

ZAMG now supports the emergency activities of the IAEA [International Atomic Energy Agency]. …On behalf of the WMO ZAMG has supported today the “Incident and Emergency Centre of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna with detailed simulations for the propagation of radiation in Japan and with meteorological expertise.

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

edit on 15-3-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Come on, look at the area on Google maps, zoom in on Fukushima, the entire city, look how big one factory is.... then zoom way out and see how small and insignificant Fukushima is in terms of the whole planet. This illustration looks like all of Tokyo is on fire, not one factory.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Thanx for the Post. Good Thread here. Also the Link to that Imaging is very handy. DubThanx. I feel the Need to Drop Off this Link to a Real Time Radiation Level Map. 5 Minute Auto-UpDates. Not sure if this is a Bogus site, So if it's found to be Crap, Sorry for That.

www.blackcatsystems.com...

later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It's a very small scale map - so of course it's going to appear that way. The fact is that hot radioactive gas will spread up and out. The good news is that because it's spreading that means the radioactivity levels drop.

By the time it reaches LA, it'll be almost immeasurable - so far. Things could change if containment vessels begin to explode.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDal

Thanks for that site, Attempting to find "true" sites to monitor............I have placed this animated map in several spots and no one is debunking this map yet...........

Hopefully they will be updating it as the week progresses........

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This thread has become eerily quiet...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Not much too say except prepare your family and inform those who will listen........which is difficult.......

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I haven't seen phage or any other scientific debunkers on hardly any of these threads...someone needs to debunk this because this is a SHTF scenario if I've ever seen one...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I need to see some debunking here..

For my own sanity.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The wind was going toward Tokyo for the most part, it finally started heading toward the pacific... If CNN stands correct.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Fantastic Find. I have never seen a map like that before. GREAT LINK!!!

So-Cal Getting the Worst, but possible along the whole coast.. Looks like it follows the Jet Stream Pattern with that last little arc at the end..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47dfd486b959.jpg[/atsimg]

Heres a great site showing a motion colorized forecast of the Pacific Jet Stream...
Weather Model - Storm Surf

edit on (3/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: added info

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It is getting pretty sick with all the people
crying FEAR MONGER when people
are trying to get the truth out.
The information that can save lives.
This map is good and people
on the pacific coast should keep a keen
eye on this!

You are not a fear monger for posting the truth!!

If letting people know radioactive plutonium
is heading their way and to get prepared
is fear mongering then call me as is..
I call you PAUL REVERE!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Oh I have been called worse........just look at the Test The Rain Project thread.......

I hope they update this map showing more current levels of radiation being released........plus the where and when.......

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This could be a fantastic resource for a lot of people, thanks very much OP!!! S&F for ya

Not one bit of fear-mongering here, just some very useful information for those who could possibly live in an affected area or even just for those who are curious and following the story.

No evidence of fear-mongering here!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would say don't panic, remain calm and think clearly

Learn from past experience

i.e.

CHERNOBYL

check the map!

Nat Geo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ther only thing I would say is prediction from computer models can be hit and miss, as seen with the Met Office computer model of the Icelandic volcano ash plumes moving around Europe.

The computer model had greatly over estimated the scale and density of the ash plumes causing uneccesary grounding of planes as real factual monitoring of the ash showed nothing like the predictions of the Met Office models.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Yeah that map does make one feel a little bit better about the ongoing situation in Japan.
Still though, I had thought that Chernobyl wasn't as large a facility and also didn't have any reactors using the MOX fuel. Whatever the case may be, let's hope that this doesn't end up being worse than it seems up to this point.
edit on 15-3-2011 by mpriebe81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
UPDATING INFO:

According to the current model calculations of the ZAMG revolves currently a low pressure area over Japan, which could transport possible radiation clouds to the south and thus towards Tokyo. Zugleich sind in den nächsten Stunden leichte Niederschläge an der Ostküste Japans möglich. At the same time are possible in the next few hours, light rain on the east coast of Japan. In Niederschlagsgebieten könnte es zu erhöhter Strahlung am Boden kommen. In rainfall areas, it could lead to increased radiation coming on the ground. Die letzten Prognosen zeigen aber, dass heute ab 20:00 UTC die großräumige Strömung wieder auf West dreht. The latest forecasts show that today at 20:00 UTC the large-scale flow again turns to West. Aktuell weht der Wind in Tokio schwach aus östlicher Richtung und bisher war es heute in der japanischen Hauptstadt trocken. Currently, the wind is blowing slightly in Tokyo from the east and so far today it was dry in the Japanese capital.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here is a video from Fox Business that has some great answers and explinations.
video.foxbusiness.com...] foxbusiness

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Well, the only information that I have heard is that CBNYL was a total meltdown. All rods exposed, and critical mass etc etc. I remember the "plume" covered most of europe, as it was raining the day it was over the UK, and I was young and sticking my tongue out to catch the rain!!!

I am still here.

Where as the FKUSMA melt so far, they say is partial. and not totally critical mass.

That is to say it's somewhere between 3 Mile Island but not as bad as Chernobyl

Time will tell,

But not panicking is always a good things, as it clouds the mind and herd mentality takes over.

And we all know what happens to herds of sheep.

Sunday dinner!!!!

BTW, what IS MOX fuel?????
edit on 15/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join