It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A gift of Collective Consciousness for Japan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
First things first and staying within the boundary of my thread title, hence no negative thoughts........ Trolls unwelcome! To even entertain the idea of saying negatory remarks regarding this tragedy is disgraceful!

I have been reading through all the threads relating to this terrible tragedy in Japan and I have to say how good it is to see how much support there is on ATS for all who are having to deal with this disaster. I know alot of people who wouldn't entertain the idea of registering on a site like this as conspiracies, ufos, paranormal etc aren't topics of interest but the compassion they've shown toward the Japanese is completely in tune to how the majority of ATSers are thinking right now. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that worldwide focus is on Japan right now and that once again the majority of mankind feels this compassion.

I've never been to Japan but have certainly entertained the idea of one day making the journey. I have close family and friends although who have, and the stories they've brought back have only added to my intrigue. The few Japanese people I've been fortunate enough to encounter through my life I will always hold dear. Such an intelligent, kind, caring race of people as has been magnified a thousand fold through the stories coming out of Japan at the moment. One in particular that has stood out for me, is the brave souls battling to keep the current nuclear disaster from becoming catastrophic. They deserve nothing short of champion status, to selflessly put their own lives at risk to save others is truly inspiring and makes me wonder where the human race has gone wrong. We've still got it in us to love one another, as these brave men and women are showing with their tireless efforts. Good luck to you all.

I've researched the theories of Collective Consciousness and I myself find such a notion hard to deny being somewhat spiritual, so I've decided to create this thread as a place for people to come to read the thoughts of others and share their own and challenge everyone who reads this to have a minute silence, focusing nothing but good thoughts and vibes towards Japan and it's people. I doubt this thread will be life changing for most but maybe if enough people support this offering, it will make a difference no matter how small. If one person feels hope reading this then I'll be satisfied.

My minute starts now....

Peace and Love

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I myself have been praying for, and sending love and light to the Japanese people in their time of need. I only wish there were more I could do, I am so sadden over this, and deep down inside I know that many lives may have been saved if those reactors had ample warning on incoming disaster and could have shut down the reactors. Disasters have happened before, this is all part of Earth changes, we will all be seeing a lot more of these in the coming months, no matter what you happen to believe, or no believe. The End of the world as we know it is within sight.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
As many appear to be here on ATS, I am too an empath. This is beautiful idea and is helping to redirect so much of these crazy emotions being experienced at the moment. It is a very heavy thing to be empathic. I feel as if every sorrow, pain, and fear these dear people are feeling is right in my own soul. Sending much love, light, and peace to the people of Japan.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Joining in meditation.
Now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When we talk about japan, it is most difficult amongst the older generations as well as the well read younger folks who studied history.

Most remember the horrors of WW2, of Japan's militarianism, its inhumanity to its conquered.

But it all changed when Japan itself was humiliated, and its military disarmed.

All had been forgiven, and much blame was laid upon the military, whom only few are left alive today. Most of the next generation had been known to contribute much, very much to mankind with its productivities and feats of engineering creativity that is a marvel to the world.

Pockets of racism still does exists in Japan today, for it is a homogenous society, and a requirement set by its own society of a soveriegn nation. So too does many other nations in the world, such as UK, China, Germany, France, etc. In time, as all things, it will change when the world becomes closer in order, and all realises that we are not much different with each other, but only share common aspirations in life.

I am heartened that so many on ATS alone, discarded the baggages of the past, and stand as one with our Japanese brothers and sisters in their hour of sorrow and pain, lending them support that they know they are not alone or need be alone to face the trials that come and will soon come for us all.

Collective consciousness is indeed the keyword, for only with standing side by side with our fellow humans will we have the courage to be resilant, persevere and survive whatever tomorrow will bring, so that none will be left behind.

I am honoured to be amongst such august company here, and pray that together we will make it through. Never doubt the power of prayers and meditation. It had worked before and will again, for no father will ignore his children if they call upon him, more so our common Creator.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I too am empathic and have been sending love light and violet fire to make it easier on those poor souls may god be with them

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Speak a kind word out loud to your neighbors, friends, folks at the grocery, wherever you are amongst other folks. Within the "collective" I believe this is how positive energy is spread. Taking solitary time and sending energy is great, but letting it go, releasing it, allows it to travel towards it's destination, give the energy the perpetual motion it needs.
Hug a neighbor in the name of Japan, shake a hand, in the name of Japan. Just flat out show love, in the name of Japan, and it will find it's way there.
Thank you for creating this thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just wish to add something else here to the topic.

Reading on another thread, some felt to blame the Almighty for our disasters.

One thing we, christians, jews, muslims, buddhists, atheist, etc, etc must understand is that our common Creator did not create robots, but humans, in His Likeness. We are all His children with the gift of life as well as free will, to inhabit this planet.

There are unknown universal laws when our creation was created, that today we, a current civilisation of only a mere few thousands years, are beginning to comprehend. Just like a child that cannot be taught calcalus or orbital mechanics without a solid grasp of its foundation in maths and science, so too must we be slowly taught by building upon current knowledge.

Newton was one such human who had been gifted and grasp a small concept of universal laws - every action comes with a reaction.

Our Creator is the supreme being, and has the powers to do much, very much. But once creation is done, like software program, it has to run on its own. Twiking is possible within the software, but not large changes, for do so, it will require a new software code to be re-written and the current software destroyed.

As is the universal laws being implemented. Twiking here and there by means of divine intervention is no harm, but to do something major will only affect other components within the Universe, and then a major overhaul would be necessary to wipe away everything and restart a new one.

Our planetary systems are one such universal law governed. Earth changes are but only part of those laws as gravitational pull and movement within different galaxies in other parts of the Universe, affects not just Earth, but everything else. Worse if a major intervention is required.

For centuries, we had been on the right path, to progress and evolve. But unfortunately, by the time of our current generation, we had stopped, due to greed. All our major inventions and innovations were borned out of greed to keep mankind dominated. Machines of war and machinations of banking systems and science to enrich only the few.

We could have made that leap to the stars 60 years ago and fulfill our destiny to the stars, but we did not. Today, we face the consequences of that decision. But fortunately, planet Earth is not cracking up, only small portions of it. and it is still not too late to correct our errors, more so with man-made disasters such as building nuclear power stations on well known quake zones. That is utter free will man-made stupidity.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
My brother is a U.S. Navy Corpsman stationed at Yokosuka, approx. 175 miles from Fukushima.
He is there with his wife and their 11 month old daughter.
This is the base where the USS George Washington is detecting radiation levels.
Please say a prayer or meditate for their safety and well-being.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I am sure many are doing as you requested, not just for one but for many millions affected as well, but we humans must also act with our free will. I hope your brother will act to send his wife and kid away for a while, take a vacation back home for safety sake. They need not be there as the radiation levels are growing. He is hero who is staying to ensure a national policy as most civil servants both foriegn and local are doing right now, but it does not mean his or their families needs to be there.

I know it may be painful to leave, but it is only a temporary safety measure for now. Collective consciousness does not just mean looking out the window, but also to act in response, as one member posted on another thread.

Take care.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I will be meditating and sending out bright white vibes to all the shuddered souls in Japan tonight!

This is an awesome idea, given that many Americans now are starting to listen to their weak inner voices who demand they panic and stretch their ideas out to the extreme. Yes, you should be concerned about the nuclear facility and the food shortages and all that nice worry-wort stuff, but you should be worried for the Japanese who will have to deal with this harrowing trial for years to come.

What's a day or two of nuclear spikes ( maybe ) compared to towns being wiped off the map, then weeks of death falling from the sky?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Even without meditation I'm sure the majority of the world is sending love to Japan and they don't even know it.

Aside from that fact though, I plan on doing a long hard meditation right now in order to send all of the love I can to the Japanese people and to the departed.

I hope all of you find success in doing this as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Am doing!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i woke up this am feeling love for all sentient beings. as i cleared my own stuff that needed healing, i then set up the intention to send healing to Japan. I saw the great being, Quan Yin sending beautiful light and calm to all. Then i started the best known Japanese lotus sutra mantra: Namo Myho Renge Kyo. It seems like a small gesture, but no act of love is ever wasted. thank you for posting this here. there are millions of beings praying for each other now with love in their hearts. millions. our words might be different, but if we all came down to it. we would be heros and put aside everything to help others. even the ops that hold and imflame this forum. may they be blessed.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Perhaps you guys didn't notice but there are thousands of people actively sending love/light to Japan in their hour of need. Some to specifically try and cool the reactor rods etc...

This is a mass consciousness experiment.
Part of this program ... LINK

Here is the facebook page for the Japan experiment...Link

Good luck in sending out your energies !
-Namaste

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Peace and Love!

I have felt the utmost sorrow for the victims of this disaster. My thoughts were with them all in the days that followed, and still are fleetingly every day.

top topics

join