It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 15th is a fateful day because...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Happy Birthday. My birthday is 7/7/70....I think The “Rapture” was supposed to occur on July 7, 2007 (7/7/07) -
as we can see it did not happen..so grateful for that one not coming true. Glass raised salute to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Happy Birthday!

Go Apocalypse!

And congratulations on working in a very interesting field!

I have questions about the power of "faith" etc... and especially what it would mean to have faith in self and each other instead of money (and leaders, governments, religions etc...). I think consciousness, or the observer in quantum physics, is a creative force beyond which we understand. Generally "we" I mean, I think there are certain masters and shamans that have and have had understanding of this in the past and in the present. I commend you for your occupational undertaking.

I'd also like to express my enthusiasm for making the ebook available to ats users!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Happy Birthday!

I am very interested in precognitive dreams, after having a few over the years or maybe I should say what I believe might be precognitive dreams. Would love to get a copy of your pdf!

Once again, wishing you a happy b-day, and I'll have a drink for you today!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
"....because drinking on a Tuesday is fun."
Right on!
Happy birthday!
And a toast :- HERE'S TO MAKING IT THROUGH - Cheers!
Cause hey, not everyone gets a day full of so many uber life changing possibilties.
Blessings galore!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thanks everyone. My birthday of the Appocolypse is going quite well. I will try to get my book ready for any interested over the next week or so. Will post the update in this thread.

If you want some examples of precognitive dreams I have some on my blog but what I should do is get a summary list so will try to make that happen for this thread today, some of it's very accurate and compelling.

Precognitive dreams are real, and I support that fact 100%.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Thanks everyone. My birthday of the Appocolypse is going quite well. I will try to get my book ready for any interested over the next week or so. Will post the update in this thread.

If you want some examples of precognitive dreams I have some on my blog but what I should do is get a summary list so will try to make that happen for this thread today, some of it's very accurate and compelling.

Precognitive dreams are real, and I support that fact 100%.

So have you had any pre-cognitive dreams of March 15th, 2011. Or is it more like events in sequence but you don't know quite when it's going to happen?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Most of my family was born in the last few weeks of March. There is something special about this time.

Happy Birthday!
edit on March 15th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

Or it's something about the summer that brings on a certain mood.......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Section69

Actually, it comes in waves and certainly I did not dream of the Japan earthquake, ironically though I did have a dream about Lebanon 2 days before it happen but was not writing down my dreams. It is so unpredictable this precognitive stuff.

Here is a blog where I was doing some simple samples of my dreams with some precognition.

you-are-dreaming.blogspot.com...

Hopefully it paints a better picture.

That said, I got horribly drunk on my B-day so couldn't really post on ATS. Ironically, I am still drinking so booyah!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join