It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber and Dolan on C2C...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Rarely do I listen to coast to coast radio, except for maybe when Knapp is on or when they have what I consider to be an exceptional guest. Last night Strieber was guest hosting and for the first 2 hours he had on Richard Dolan. Unfortunately every time Dolan started providing a good answer or some interesting information he was cut off by Strieber. At first it was slightly irritating but eventually it became so annoying I could no longer listen...

Strieber constantly cut off Dolan to tell his own stories, drop names, and generally deflect what could have been a good conversation. I've never paid much attention to Strieber (except for my initial read of Communion 20+years ago) Am I missing anything important? Just had to rant a bit since I would have rather been asleep...

Edit: oops, sorry I forgot that there is a RANT forum, should have put this there...
edit on 14-3-2011 by Toxicsurf because: see above, move post if needed...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interesting what he will say in connection with this:

www.ufodigest.com...

and if there are some developments in his opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I have to agree with your assessment. Unfortunately this is what happens when you have two big headed ego maniacs in their profession conducting a world wide radio show. One MUST feel like he has to out do the other.

C 2 C has now become defunct of any good info nowdays. I wish Art Bell would come back.....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Strieber is just another word for liar at my house. I'm a UFO believer too. Shame I was wanting to listen to that one too.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

I live in Oz, so missed the show.

It doesn't get any better than Dolan as a researcher, you have to read his books to find out.

If C 2 C wanted to do a BELLRINGER type of show, then they have to get say four or five of the best in the business all together at once (if possible).

So, would they be Marrs/Dolan/Bassett/Hoagland/Pye/Good/Hancock, I think that is just about the cream at the moment.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I was amused that Strieber seemed to have been mistaking obvious screen memories (the dead friends/relatives) for actual phenomena. These "ghosts" he spoke of are no more real than the owls, deers, and clowns abductees report in place of their abduction experiences.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET
So, would they be Marrs/Dolan/Bassett/Hoagland/Pye/Good/Hancock, I think that is just about the cream at the moment.

Outside of Dolan & Good there is much better "cream" than this "crop"...
my 2 cents...

and Hoagland appears to be on the show with his nonsense all the time...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Dolan would never hold a candle! To the likes of Jacques Vallee, T. Townsend Brown, Dr.Allen Hynek, Ted Phillips, Jerome Clark, Richard F. Haines,(PhD) James A. Harder (PhD) Peter A.Sturrock (PhD)
Unfortunately, none of them (living) are as tall, handsome, aggressive, and exciting to both women and men, as Dolan.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I see Dolan as more of an historian compiling and pulling together the works of others, as opposed to an independent researcher coming up with his own conclusions as the above mentioned...

That is except for his most recent book A.D. where he comes up with his own hypotheses for possible future events. He's also a relative newcomer, so give him time...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

He is very bright, and I must say I was delighted to hear him set (callers I found annoying) back on their heels, so-to-speak, a couple of times, on internet radio shows. Not only that, but he has proven to be more openminded and intellectualy introspective, than I first judged that he (wasn't).
I only start grimmacing when he starts going on about, when everyone learns that 'ET' human(oids) are Disclosed and here, there will be a Cairo-like reaction globally, with a run on stores. Oh good grief. No there won't. Every individual is going to have his own unique opinion, religious take, and conspiracy theory, as to just what this really is. They won't act as one mind, because the masses WON'T BE as one mind **on this'un.** DOLAN and ZABEL.

new topics

top topics

join