It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clyde Lewis interviews Stephen Smith (The Electric Quake Phenomenon) on Ground Zero Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Clyde Lewis interviews Stephen Smith (The Electric Quake Phenomenon) on Ground Zero Tonight

www.groundzeromedia.org

A 8.9 magnitude earthquake has struck Japan, but what really caused it? Was it HAARP, a Tesla device or something much worse....and what does it mean for future of mankind? Tonight on Ground Zero Clyde Lewis interviews Stephen Smith about this and much more...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
As usual the Ground Zero team finds very interesting guests on the latest topics. I'm not sure what they are going to cover tonight but I do know there was a Gamma Ray Burst this morning which might show evidence of Galactic Super Wave activity? (ref Dr. Paul LaViolette).

When I checked the GMB activity it didnt have any info yet on the intensity but this is not good...

Should be an interesting GZ tonight!

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

I like the GZ they get into some good topics

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So a device used to take a deep look on the ionosphere (ie : the upper part of the atmosphere => let's say the sky to help you understand) and its reaction to radio waves and such things may have caused a earthquake in Japan (a place commonly known for its huge seismic activity due to its position on tectonic plates), a place where earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanos have been (violently) active for way longer than the HAARP ?

That's like saying your oven is guilty for the leak of water in your bathroom, so does it seems likely ?

I'm not even asking you "why would HAARP do that" (as a revenge for Pearl Harbor like we saw on many forums/tweets/facebook status ? Yeah, right).
edit on 13-3-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

+1 to that! He always seems to have some amazing guests on

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Im pretty sure we got our revenge in the form of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. This country builds all our cool electronics and video games american teens love the Japanese people. There one of our closest allies in the world I just can not believe we would us a weapon to destroy there country like this. I think the people stating this should stop it doesnt help the matter at all.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

China?

hates Japan for when japan invaded and enslaved them. (motive)

has all of our technlogy (ability)

wants to build/sell everything japan does by eliminating competition (more motive)

new topics

top topics

join