It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humans, We Are Alone in this world! No ETs/superbeings :-( So Sad...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
" human awesomeness!!! "

EFFIN WIN!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
To think that were alone in this universe is silly, thats just me,its like one other person said it does not mean that it has to be an alien it can be plant or bugs or something or that sort

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
OP, I know what you're saying. I've never seen an Alien from outerspace. The truth is, is that I do not know what to look for. They could look just like us. Which means that they could already be among us, doing deeds (good or bad).

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Going through your post, it gave me the impression that if aliens do exist they should be helping us. Well if that's the case, consider this for instance, suppose you see an ant colony that is being flooded or damaged, would you try to help them or help rebuild it?!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm a reptilian shapeshifter...and my brethren have tried numerous times to enlighten the human specie, but in the end they're still nothing more than a genetic experiment gone awry and the ones to thank for that are the greys. The greys completely aborted this experiment and left it to rot. They will occassionaly take interest in certain subjects, but that's as far as it will go.

Look...there is something coming in 2013. They're the insectoids and they mean business. You can stab us reptilians in the back all you want and in your mythology books, but heed this. The insectoids won't put up with it. They will turn humans into aphids. The veil will be lifted and your destinies revealed.

edit on 19-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic
With these recent events (earthquakes and tsunamis), I'm starting to realize that benevolent alien beings here on earth do not exist!

Wrong. Do more research.

Military personnel have come forward and talked about UFOs aiming beams of light at test warheads, and shutting down nuclear weapons on the ground. I see no valid reason why military personnel, sometimes multiple personnel in the same incident would come out and say these things for no reason or for a "goof." It's happening, UFOs exist, you're wrong.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Oh wtf so your one of them reptiloides or reptilians, and a shape shifter to boot.

Excellent... some questions for you. Is it true what the nutters say about reptilians, that they eat and farm humans, and are always up to no good?

What shapes can you change yourself into? Can you change yourself into anything other then human like forms, such as a cow or wolf?

Whats your problem with insectoids? And why is it that those who always say these type of things always say its the other race of aliens that is evil. Hence grays blame reptilians, and reptilians blame insectoids, and insectoids blame fish people/aliens, and fish aliens blame...well who the hell knows who they blame, and so on etc.

Since you say that your a shapeshifter, can you prove it, pics or a vid or I call shenanigans on that.

And last but not least, are you a nutter?....... And what do you mean by the veil being lifted?..... And that insectods will turn humanity into aphids? It would be kind of redundant since humanity is already very much so like aphids.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
To the OP. just because you cant fathom the idea, means its not going to happen or not possible? lol..this thread is a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It would be quite ignorant to think that in all the star systems in this galaxy of ours (The Milky Way) ours is the only one capable of producing life, nevermind the infinite number of similar star systems in the millions of other galaxies in the universe. People who have a hard time grasping the posibility of life elsewhere often have trouble grasping just how amazingly massive the universe is. Wether or not we are being visited by intelligent life greater than ours still remians a mystery, but there are quite a few great cases that have taken place in the last hundred years that are quite intriguing.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join