It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a Dream about the Moon about a month and a half ago.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by pplrnuts

I meant why are you here, in this thread, making sure we all know that such things we think about and dream about are silly? I don't care if my dreams are prophetic or not, indeed I hope they aren't because I really have some awful ones about all sorts of bad things in the world happening. I love your mocking tone by the way... classy.

Why do you STILL care what I am concerned with?

Dont you have some dreams from last night to analyze?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I had a dream about the moon breaking up when I was a child, and then people were trying to fix it. I've always remembered it. Maybe it is symbolic.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think there are a lot more people putting their dreams on here because the dreams themselves have become so intense and real that they feel compelled to share it. And when you start reading other people's dreams that are the same as yours, that feeling intensifies because there is a stronger feeling that these dreams really ARE important. For those individuals, it's way past trying to get any recognition, and more towards 'oh crapola, what is going on?'

In fact, I think getting mocked has prevented many people from sharing their dreams in the past, and what we're seeing now are people posting them despite being mocked. I've had dreams of this intensity my whole life (I have reams of dream journals...for all the good they do anybody), and can understand this feeling.

This is amazing how many people have had similar dreams about the moon. It's not a familiar scenario (in movies, books, games), so I can't see an obvious reason for several people to be dreaming the same thing. Especially because of the Super Moon coming up, but that doesn't mean it relates to this. It could be a separate scenario coming down the line.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
The atmosphere was dusty looking, and when I saw the moon at first, it was single. Later in the dream, it had broken up into pieces, not crumbled pieces, it was like more than one moon and they were orbiting together.

Are you sure it was the same Moon broken into similar pieces or could it have been other Moon-like bodies that entered our gravity to join it for a cosmic party of sorts?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I don't have an interpretation I guess, it just looked like green tinged moons together. Also, the sun was on the opposite horizon. The sun and the moons were low on the horizon, like when one was rising the other was setting, but I don't know which way it was.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Hey, whatever way it was I guess should be brought in if it happened again in your dream, the part that really interested me was the "several moon" thing. Almost like a part of me can understand that but the rest of me is confused as hell.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the follow up post. Regardless whether it's just a dream or a premonition of sorts, all of thiese posts including yours and the OP's have me fascinated.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Uh oh... I might be in the same boat... in my dream it was on fire, but a dark fire if that makes sense...like it was made of coal... I thought it may have been a planet, and someone else suggested a commet... the intensity and feeling more real than when awake is creeping me out. Can't sleep, and can't shake this geeling of dread... I am usually the eternal optomist, but after years of these dreams, including about japan if I can find it here from last year... it feels like all of the dreams are catching up to the "now" instead of some far off future like they used to feel.. I am gonna look up this super moon now and see if I can find my dream about japan from before...was a few years back I think..

It feels like the dress rehersal is over, and the stage is being set for the real show now...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Wow, I remember a vivid dream in that I was driving and noticed something strange about the sky. I pulled the car over to the side of the road where a group of others had also pulled over to gather in a group. We were all looking up at the sky wondering what was happening. I don't remember what I was seeing but I do remember there was a strange cast to the sky. I remember someone saying in my heard as I was waking up that a satellite was falling out the sky.

After reading your post I looked up the website you provided and was shocked to find out the possible theory that the moon could have been an artifical satellite? Freaky! I guess I had a moon dream, too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

“4) The Moon is an artificial satellite, which was brought into the vicinity of Earth by extraterrestrials in order to carry out some unknown agenda. [Yes!] “
www.halexandria.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
O K here we go...
In my dream I looked up and in the sky I saw a sphere but it was eclipsed somewhat by a haze, like a partly cloudy day. Then all of suuden I saw a huge full moon. I was somewhere out in the wilderness close to a cabin where I was staying. I called out to my dad (funny because he passed several years ago) and I was very excited because I now saw TWO huge full moons in the sky. Then a third one appeared and about 1/4 of it was broken off at the bottom; then a forth huge moon appeared and it too was beoken off, just like the third one. Then, I looked out across from me and in the not far distance I saw a huge mushroom type cloud, it went up and seemed like it was expanding at the top. The person who was standing next to me, (perhaps my spirit guide) said" look, do you see the fire?9 he was referring to seeing fire in the cloud) I said, yes... and I could bits of fire in the stem portion of the cloud. The cloud was huge and white.
I then awoke.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I had a really vivid dream last year about the moon.
I was sleeping in bed and I woke up in the dream, the roof was missing and I could see the moon; it was very bight and very close to Earth.
I looked closer and it seemed to be broken and missing a part of it. But then I noticed it was actually the Death star in Star Wars.
I remember being amazed then scared, as a space soldier had transported into my room. Then I woke up.

Does anyone know of the theory that amateur astronomers in mid 1800s knew there were NO moons around Mars and then suddenly two appear at the same time. And the last photo seen by the Russian probe to Phobe was of a missile, then Kaboom- no more probe.

I think the moon has people living under the surface and I don't think they like us.

Did you hear TPTB think that Comet Elenin may hit the ISS satellite? If it does, am I right in thinking it has a nuclear power supply? I think that could do some damage, eh?

'Fire in the sky-wormwood?' in this interesting video;
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Don't know what to make of it. I was scared as #. Nightmare. After I saw it, couldn't sleep.

It was a normal dream then suddenly there was a big moon. Just a big moon, then out of nowhere a meteor hits it and you can actually see rocks falling off as it hits. Felt real. I just remembered it. Quickly woke up after seeing it get hit

I take dreams very seriously. It's not that unusual for dreams to be precognitive. We forget our dreams, unless we make a concerted effort to record them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I think the Moon is an artificial satellite placed by ETs to help nurture life on Earth.

I also think the Moon has ET bases on it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I had a very similar dream around a week ago...i dreamt that i was visiting my mum at her house (she lives’ high up in the hills) and my sisters & family was also there. i remember we looked out of the large front window and it was a fairly clear day, blue skies & the sun was shining but looking over to the west high up in the sky was the moon but there was something different!! the moon was around 5x bigger than normal and you could see the surface very clear...then all of a sudden... bang! there is a massive explosion that occurred on the lower left side of the moon and a large part of the moon broke off. The next thing i remember is running through my mums village towards the higher hills as part of the moon had hit earth and had caused a massive tidal wave that was heading in are direction. as dreams do it skipped to me being in an underground bunker making my way to an elevator and a load of people tried squeezing into the lift as the lower levels began flooding. we moved up to higher levels...then i woke up!!

This dream was strange it seemed so different and real, i knew it was later in the year around October time when the moon exploded, the noise of the moon blowing up and entering the atmosphere was deafening . it has been playing on my mind for over a week now. i have googled the description a number of times each time finding someone has had the same dream and it has puzzled me to what it means??

Around a few days later i then had another dream this time it felt like a dream events/places was hazy and didn’t make sense but once again there was a large moon in my dream, this time i refused to look at the moon in my dream as i knew if i looked at the moon it would then blow up!

Thought i would share this with you all, as i don’t have a clue what to make of it! What do you guys think??.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hello,
first time poster, long time reader.

I felt compelled this morning to mention this. In most of my dreams I do a lot flying around aka superman style, so in this dream sequence, I was lying on the ground at night and suddenly woke up only to see the moon so massive, that it was literally in our atmosphere.

Now normally I am a little balsy in my dreams and nothing really bothers me however, I think I missed an opportunity here since I am a space program buff and was completely terrified of the event.

I remember making out areas that were once occupied by our Apollo program and wanted to check it out but I ran inside.

I believe there was a reason I was shown this, if this happens again, rest assured I'm going up there to check it out. As surreal as it woudlve been to on the moon running around, I am kicking myself now for not doing it.
edit on 23-6-2011 by namealreadytaken because: spell error

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join