It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Fake and staged Tsunami at Japan military base?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So let me get this right. A massive earthquake and tsunami hits Japan. But doesn't cause much damage at a Japanese airbase. So, whilst thousands are dying and millions in need of aid, the Jap airforce spends a day (several days?) carting in fake debris in order to make a fake video in order to convince their commanding officer that the base did in fact suffer severe damages from an earthquake and tsunami after all, and therefore they should get brand new jets to replace the old ones that aren't as fast as the ones the Americans have.

Yep, sounds plausible to me .....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As far as the damaged aircraft that would be moved by people trained for such things and may not be the first on their list. the rest of the mess everybody else would clean up

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

and therefore they should get brand new jets to replace the old ones that aren't as fast as the ones the Americans have.

The crashed jets are not really the issue. They might have been old and not in use. I see it as a photo op. The Japanese military will be putting in a claim for hundreds of times the supposed damage. Then They'll syphon money from the public and filter that money into black ops. Who knows where that money will end up? The U.S. and british military wouldn't think twice about utilizing a natural disaster for profit. This looks like a staged photo op to me, but I might be wrong, I'm just putting facts out.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
As far as the damaged aircraft that would be moved by people trained for such things and may not be the first on their list. the rest of the mess everybody else would clean up

People keep saying they must have cleaned up but they haven't cleaned up sendai airport yet. Here is what the clean up on the airstrip must have looked like:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
not sure about that airport being cleaned up. but i did hear a news report on the first day that several air base were undamaged, or sutatained minimal damage, and that they were taking in commercial aircraft and that the releif flights are coming in there.

seeing how much is there at this airport, one could also see roads being unusable in the surrounding area. in other words it would be faster to go to military airfields, instead of spending valuable time clearing roads for emergency taffic carring supplies and equipment.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

i did hear a news report on the first day that several air base were undamaged, or sutatained minimal damage

I read the same reports on March 11 about minimal and no damage to the military bases. The truth usually comes out on the first day then the cover up and managed media begins. The BBC reported Building 7's collapse as it happened but they never mentioned it again.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
here's a link for sendi airport, before and after. take a look at surrounding area.

www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm

did you notice that only appears to be one road to the aiport, and after it appears to be completely covered up.
edit on 14-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: add comment

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Superb link. Thanks for that. It really shows how the mud settles on flat concrete. I'd like to see what Sendai Airport looks like after the clean up. The soil covering sendai airstrip would most likely leave a stain like a wavey line from one end of the strip to the other. I didn't see any staining at the military airstrip.

Here's a quote from March 11 confirming no damage to airbase, line 16: "A Defense Department official said there has been NO damage"

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd

Here's a quote from March 11 confirming no damage to airbase, line 16: "A Defense Department official said there has been NO damage"

abcnews.go.com...

That's about a US airbase, not the one in the video. There is more than one airbase in Japan you know!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ok this should put all doubt away, after searching through all the photo's that i could find i think i found the correct name of the the air base. so i googled earth it and there is a link for for twicpic's after tsunami there.

started here, the only site that showed a good picture of the fighter, from (REUTERS/Kyodo) that i could find.
you will have to scroll down, it's the forth one, to see the fighter.
www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/03/japan-earthquake-re scue-recovery-and-reaction/100024/www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/03/japan-earthquake-rescue-recovery-and-reaction/100024/

in the caption you see this.

"Higashimatsushima, Iwate Prefecture in northern Japan," i could not get this to come up on google earth
so i googled " higashimatsushima"

found this
www.ajetmiyagi.net/higashi-matsushima.html

in the caption there saw this
"Created in the merger of Yamoto and Naruse and immediately southwest of Ishinomaki, this area is home to the Japanese Self Defense Force’s Matsushima air base, which is famous for its aerial stunt team."

so then i took ishinomaki, iwate prefecture in goole earth and it came up.
below is a screen shot of google earth on desktop. i circled sendai airport and the little blue button.

you will will see that this is north east of sendai.
now if you scoll down on the little blue button you will see the air base come into view, but wait it get better.
there is also a link for " after tsunami " with address, which i graciously included here.

/twitpic.com/48e4r4

when you open the web page up you see this.

it appears they might be up in the tower, but if you look in the back ground you will see the fighters, in the middle of all that water.

now you can follow my little journey, or take my word for it.

oh and if you don't believe that this is the right one, if you scroll down to the fifteenth picture on the first link,you will see two men looking at before and after of the air base, that look just like it in google earth.

nuff said there is no fakery here no move on.
edit on 14-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: add comment

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I tip my hat to you. Excellent research. That last picture says it all. I got this one so wrong. A bit embarrased but Case closed. One good thing: I can trust your opinion now I know you are methodical. Top man. I added you as a friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join