It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Navy Reports U.S. Created the Earthquake in Haiti

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Uh, that has nothing to do with what I said.
I'm saying that Hugo "The US-Hater" Chavez is not a reliable source of information concerning what the US is doing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RaymaNcouldbe

Why could I not read your post without hearing a throaty, sexy, blonde sex kitten in my ear? Grrrr!!!! Lemme put my tin foil hat on...okay. its late so I don't have time for the source....but you all know who watches Bilderbergers...and I am not saying this is the case....Japan is known for its quakes and it's ability to handle them as long as they are reasonably high and lower (unintentionally drives conspiracy deeper) but supposedly this last BB meeting the goal was to drive Japanese economy down. I saw it rise after reading that.. I waited for it to fall...they bought some Eurobonds up....I waited gave up and said hmmm...then 9.1 on the scales with tsunamis to boot and is the US wife beating??!!!??? Imean we told them twice now we gotta bust their mouth?? That is not cool. I am just saying...and as for the Russian Federation Navy...even a broken clock is right 2x a day...I am just saying....lighter note I know the respect the Bushes have for the Nippons.
Too many Martinis? Thats what they say now...
edit on 13-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: martini

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by jameshawkings

Uh, that has nothing to do with what I said.
I'm saying that Hugo "The US-Hater" Chavez is not a reliable source of information concerning what the US is doing.

You're right..
No one knows what the US is doing..
Everything they do seems to be a secret due to National Security lately..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I really enjoy your posts. You have a sharp mind, you know how to think like them. I'll keep following your posts.
S&F

i wonder why people still stick to the ''natural cause'' effect. but well... whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join