It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Are you the guy in these vids?

I find it odd only one of these guys (usually they appear in groups) is giving you the scares - apparently they feed off fear....

They are telepathic - any conversations with this Grey come to mind (no pun intended) ?

Any other witnesses ?

Have you experienced being taken ?

It obviously wants you to know it is there - which means it may want to "talk" to you...ask it in your mind what it wants - and if it holds a space of negativity or hostility - tell it it is your own will that you wish it to go. If however it honestly wants to be friendly - you could be the 1st human on record with video proof you have an intergalactic mate!

Keep us posted

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Hey, you ran away last time. Are you gonna answer the questions from the last thread? The thread that got 404'd? Oh since this is new footage, why dont you post the raw file? Or is this clip sent away to professionals?
Give it up kid...

I will gladly post the raw file on 'Dropbox' so anyone can enhance it or whatever.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
op if youve seen it many times, why not get a decent camera and floodlight?
your vids would be so easy to replicate, you might have some fun on youtube, but i think you need to try harder.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
the video doesnt show anything? what the heck except for a couple of lights at one point but thats not evidence

Well the first video this kid made showed the actual Grey so this time he caught it again. Did you not see the shape of a head and the eyes? Derp

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Are you the guy in these vids?

I find it odd only one of these guys (usually they appear in groups) is giving you the scares - apparently they feed off fear....

They are telepathic - any conversations with this Grey come to mind (no pun intended) ?

Any other witnesses ?

Have you experienced being taken ?

It obviously wants you to know it is there - which means it may want to "talk" to you...ask it in your mind what it wants - and if it holds a space of negativity or hostility - tell it it is your own will that you wish it to go. If however it honestly wants to be friendly - you could be the 1st human on record with video proof you have an intergalactic mate!

Keep us posted

Yes, i am the one who filmed these videos.
It has appeared before with more than one of them
No telepathic conversations
My mother was present in some of the sightings
No.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
op if youve seen it many times, why not get a decent camera and floodlight?
your vids would be so easy to replicate, you might have some fun on youtube, but i think you need to try harder.

At the moment i am in the market for a new camera, i did buy a 64 LED camera light and used it in the previous video.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I am not there, So I am in no position to just knock it and say fake or hoax, But will be intresting to see where this leads.

I watched the other videos on the youtube channel and there is a bunch of them. Something about them just doesn't sit right with me.

Give me a video camera at night time I could very easy recreate this with help of a few friends.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
in my opinion this is garbage...but that just me making at total opinionated assumption without any real proof as to wether this is real or not

link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob

Hey, you ran away last time. Are you gonna answer the questions from the last thread? The thread that got 404'd? Oh since this is new footage, why dont you post the raw file? Or is this clip sent away to professionals?
Give it up kid...

I will gladly post the raw file on 'Dropbox' so anyone can enhance it or whatever.

How about all the other videos? Where & by whom are they being analyzed here in the US (as you said in your other thread)? How much do you get paid from advertising on your youtube page?

link   
Hey Kid, why are you ignoring?

Originally posted by matrixportal
That's a pretty cool video, but I just have one question OP.
If you're the one who filmed it then why does your thread title say "Kid Catches An Alien on Film Once Again?"
Wouldn't you just say "I caught an alien on film again?"

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Also..
Do you always post in third person as well?

"Kid" catches alien......
Why not "I captured etc etc.?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Interesting - and kind of worrying (if true)...

Did this injury result from that being touching you with its own hand - or a weapon of some kind?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

He constantly ignores because this is a hoax aimed to help this kid get money/parts for his drift cars from advertising on youtube. This is this kids 3rd time posting threads about his fake alien videos and the other two threads got 404'ed...
edit on 3/12/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ReallY?...His parents should smack him and tell him to stop playing with his toys.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
1.Set a trap in your yard, I hear they like reeses pieces so use for bait.

2.Once caught conduct video interview/evidence.

3.PROFIT!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
heres an idea, next time you see it run up to it and smack it with a 2x4...

record the aftermath, present your alien carcass to nasa or whatever you have in AU, ??? PROFIT!

edit: ^ hivemind...

edit on 12-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Maybe it's Paul?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
polishedknob, i just got this off one of your vids, a photo you claim to have taken,most ats member will recognise this alien already. HOAX

link   

reply to post by cluckerspud

He constantly ignores because this is a hoax aimed to help this kid get money/parts for his drift cars from advertising on youtube. This is this kids 3rd time posting threads about his fake alien videos and the other two threads got 404'ed...
edit on 3/12/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

Ahhh I see. Hoaxers (if its proven that's what he is) have no place here. If this is this case should a mod be alerted? Or is just a matter of time before this is closed.

link   

Since your mother was involved in a few of the sightings, she knows it's going on as well. Get her involved in putting together a motion-sensitive security setup. Put up motion-activated lights and cameras around the house, trail-cams and lights in the fields and grass areas, maybe even some traps (considering the video that was posted that showed an injury you sustained).

Also, get the media and any Alien/UFO research groups around you involved, including any scientific university support you could get. If you're lucky, you wouldn't need to pay for any of the above equipment I mentioned, and it could be loaned by any of these outlets. I'm sure they would be ecstatic to be involved in finally breaking the "are aliens visiting Earth?" question.

You don't seem to be doing much about this other than posting youtube videos. If it's real, you would be doing all of the above and more. What else have you done? What has your mother done?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Since your mother was involved in a few of the sightings, she knows it's going on as well. Get her involved in putting together a motion-sensitive security setup. Put up motion-activated lights and cameras around the house, trail-cams and lights in the fields and grass areas, maybe even some traps (considering the video that was posted that showed an injury you sustained).

Also, get the media and any Alien/UFO research groups around you involved, including any scientific university support you could get. If you're lucky, you wouldn't need to pay for any of the above equipment I mentioned, and it could be loaned by any of these outlets. I'm sure they would be ecstatic to be involved in finally breaking the "are aliens visiting Earth?" question.

You don't seem to be doing much about this other than posting youtube videos. If it's real, you would be doing all of the above and more. What else have you done? What has your mother done?

I posed the same thing and was ignored. He most likely has not done anything because there is nothing going on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join