It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman predicted Japan Quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Woman predicted Japan Quake

www.youtube.com

This is a YouTube source. Her comments are as follows....posted March 8/11:

Comet Elenin, Earth, and the Sun were in exact alignment last year on February 27th. That is when the Chile Earthquake happened, and Earth's axis shifted. This year, the same alignment happens March 11-15, and the comet is much closer. PLEASE move away from fault areas during this time!

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-3-2011 by brill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what to make of this, she presents a lot of information and her amateurish approach would normally be shrugged off. Problem is she pretty much pegged this, but not the exact location. It's an interesting video and her main argument is that the comet Elenin has something to do with it all.

brill

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-3-2011 by brill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
you're right the way she presents it seems good with a ton of info.

BUT elenin is VERY far away alignment i think not.

I would have a better argument that I predicted the quake with my recent thread a day in advance..

I am not making that claim...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
already posted here: abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Just watched the vid very interesting! apaprently she says jesus showed her the numbers 22 and 23..march she thinks,a nd to have bugout bags n food nw ater ready just incase. But also said, to move away from fault lines. i saw a map of the USA from geological survey once and fault lines..thier all over the place! thiers one in my city, right on a city boarder. we had a small quake here in 1983, whe i wa a kid. around 3/330 am i woke up to what sounded like distant thunder off inthe distance ,yet no storm. the house barely noticably shook, well just noticable enough rather. it was a small earthquake.
she says to move away form fault lines..small ones, big ones or all of em ya know?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i think im good i live in ohio. so i noticed i typed in 11-15-2011 and theres a lot of things going on. like a rumor that facebook was shuting down. just thought some people should look it up. and with that whole alex jones thing also with the poles shifting.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
there's some more interesting info here:

humansarefree.com...

gives dates in 2011 concerning Elenin and this:

Since 1860, the magnetic pole shift has more than doubled every 50 years. That is pretty significant. In geological terms, that seems to be pretty ‘rapid’.

Here is another very interesting fact…
During the past 150 years, the pole shift has been in the same direction.

The following fact is even more astonishing…
During the past 10 years, the magnetic north pole has shifted nearly half of the total distance of the past 50 years! In other words, the pole shift has apparently sped up substantially. and look how far the pole has shifted in the last 10 years. This problem is going to escalate and the poles are going to shift on Tuesday March 15, 2011.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com... this person predicted it too?

In the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

new age meeting bible. hellooo prophets.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Being an astronomer and spending a lot of time searching out comets and other near earth objects, not to mention deep sky and planetary, I can happily take the weight of you people's shoulders and say "Nothing to do with Elenin or any other phenomena" Elenin is far to small to do anything, the only worry we have with Elenin is that on the swing through of it's orbit that it could change direction slightly and graze or hit earth, those are both extreme outside chances...so nothing really to worry about and due to it's size.....most of it would get toasted in the atmosphere and entry.

One of my biggest bug bares is people trying to get fame from natural disasters by proclaiming that they spotted the signs and predicted it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by demetriandlucy
www.godlikeproductions.com... this person predicted it too?

In the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

new age meeting bible. hellooo prophets.

lmfao.

God believers will try to explain anything big and catastrophic away, as god's wrath. I'm still shocked people believe it god lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK
Being an astronomer and spending a lot of time searching out comets and other near earth objects, not to mention deep sky and planetary, I can happily take the weight of you people's shoulders and say "Nothing to do with Elenin or any other phenomena" Elenin is far to small to do anything, the only worry we have with Elenin is that on the swing through of it's orbit that it could change direction slightly and graze or hit earth, those are both extreme outside chances...so nothing really to worry about and due to it's size.....most of it would get toasted in the atmosphere and entry.

One of my biggest bug bares is people trying to get fame from natural disasters by proclaiming that they spotted the signs and predicted it.

sorry im not an astronomer but the most important thing about Elenin was not mentioned with all due respect to your expertise..

THE TAIL!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by brill

The whole point these new age charlatans give such vague details is so they can retro-fit the facts after they happen. If she was truly psychic or prophetic in anyway, the details would have been much more exact. They weren't! Any Earth quake that happened between the dates she stipulated could have just as easily attributed to her prediction... and EQ's happen every day of the week.

Just MHO!
IRM
edit on 12/3/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK

Can you see Elenin? How do you know how big it is?

I was of the impression that we are relying on what NASA says about it at this point. Please correct me if I am wrong - I would be interested to hear if/when you see it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Please add your comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join