It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we traveling through time ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
With black projects seemingly being 50 or more years ahead of what we can even conceive as "normal people".
It is speculated that we are now time travelers, well...In an artificial man man machine anyway. My question is why is it such an interest to travel through time, backwards or forwards ? Going back to learn ? Ok but still, why take all those chances in changing a time line irreparably? The future....Hummmm...What's the point if everything we do every second changes the time line as we move forward in time naturally anyway?

It is my opinion, for what it's worth, that we are traveling through time, I have no doubt that we are capable, the trouble is I don't think that we are intelligent enough to deal with the ramifications of the mistakes done while exercising time travel.

U.F.O. in biblical transcripts, in Mayan pyramids, on Egyptian walls and on and on....To me it is almost certain that those are a direct consequence of our action, we are those drawings, we are those "Gods". It is possible that we have gone back to change a time line in order to control the present and foreseeable future.

We humans are such a curious species, intelligent and capable of almost anything we put our collective minds to and with that power comes ability and through those abilities come immense responsibilities and it is those responsibilities that I think we can not be mature enough as a race be able to handle.

This subject could of very well have been posted in the Alien / UFO section or PARANOMAL or Conspiracy theory or any other but I chose this one due to the black ops aspect and technology utilized today in advanced science ( Atom teleportation ). Black ops is funded beyond our comprehension and has pretty much an open book on testing so.........Thus the logic of posting it here.

We are creating our end time through time line manipulation and control in my own personal opinion.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

I'm not aware of any time machine research that is acknowledged by anyone but fringe "researchers". By your definition we appear to be traveling through time right now. Just only about one second per second.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thats how time works, it has a tendency to move forward. We will continue to travel through it, probably at the normal rate.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by amcdermott20

Of course you are not aware of tech and time travel going on now......I'm only speculating that we are based on what we find in archeology, theology and research. Based on reports the general population is 50 or more years behind what is possibly conceivable......Now...Come back in 50 years and have a conceivable thought and you will be at the same point as black ops are at now.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Yep, NATURAL time travel is something of an every millisecond event, heck even traveling back in time is frequent with astronauts and watches. Time travel can even be achieve with an atom clock on a train. What I'm talking about is the influence we are possibly having on our past by voluntarily going back in time and possibly changing a time line either by accident or by plan.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Current Deep black budget Darpa research has revealed that with regards to time, wherever you go, there you are.
This is gonna be really BIG! I think truth1000 made some hints about this.
edit on 11-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: it was about time someone did

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Travel BACK couldnt be theoretically possible.

Although we experience Time in a lineal way, it doesnt seem to be a line.

I think Time is more like a force, like Gravity: a force of which its cause we don't know. The result of something else.

We in a 3D reality can travel "forward" in Time by suspending Time's effect on a human body as it happens (in seconds or mili-seconds) to astronauts up there.

Why is it interesting to do so?
Well. Scientific interest for sure, and Im sure we could find many practical uses.

Interesting thread!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
To me time is something mankind "made" to comprehend and place itself and events happening in the past or in the future. It's the "same" as Mathematics, I mean we "invented" Mathematics to explain science yet we can also prove that Mathematics, as precise as it is, is just a tool and started off by rounding off a 0.00000000~

So if Math is a tool for science then I think Time is a tool for comprehension.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder

I'm only speculating that we are based on what we find in archeology, theology and research. Based on reports the general population is 50 or more years behind what is possibly conceivable....

I agree that you're only speculating, thats my point. Could you maybe link to some of these archeological, theological, and research findings that hint towards time travel? Or these black budget reports for time travel. I agree that black projects are far ahead of acknowledged technology, but I'm yet to be convinced that our military is actively participating in time travel. Not to mention that time travel is a very loose term not associated with anything specifically scientific.

I'm thinking now of the infamous double slit experiment where the data seemed to imply that the results were retroactively determined.
en.wikipedia.org...

But the way you're talking about it I suspect is just that. talk.

Originally posted by FriedrichNeecher
Current Deep black budget Darpa research has revealed that with regards to time, wherever you go, there you are.
This is gonna be really BIG! I think truth1000 made some hints about this.
edit on 11-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: it was about time someone did

Link to this research? I'm willing to bet that there's no quote from DARPA that says "in regards to time, wherever you go, there you are"... thats got to be one of the most hilarious quotes I've heard in a while.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Of course their will not be any facts to what I'm writing about, no one can prove it, no one can or would even come out and talk about such things...I mean think of the ramifications if they did but, when looking at ancient paintings

www.youtube.com...

blog.sargel18.com...
be-amazed.net...
www.popealice.com...'

like I said, it is impossible to produce any kind of actual document stating that we are the ufo's of the past but with all that we know through science ( Einstein's relativity theory and Stephen Hawkins theories) put that together with black ops being so far ahead of our capability to conceive how and add some rational and logical deductions and ...Well...you get to where I'm coming from with this subject......No...not the Nut hut.....LOL....

Ancient sculptures and hieroglyphs
pentadir.com...
tomverenna.files.wordpress.com...
astral2.com...
admin.moguling.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I guess I'm either crazy or right ???? LOL....The subject just fell dead !!!! lol

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
I guess I'm either crazy or right ???? LOL....The subject just fell dead !!!! lol

Well, I didn't say either but if I've got to choose definitely not right.

You seem to have changed from a very vague question about time travel, to somehow asserting that UFOs shown in ancient paintings or sculpture... are time travelers, and

like I said, it is impossible to produce any kind of actual document stating that we are the ufo's of the past but with all that we know through science ( Einstein's relativity theory and Stephen Hawkins theories) put that together with black ops being so far ahead of our capability to conceive how and add some rational and logical deductions and ...Well...you get to where I'm coming from with this subject......No...not the Nut hut.....LOL....

What does relativity or Hawking have to do with, "us being the ufo's of the past" as you put it. There's no reason to think that, even if all of those sculptures and paintings are genuine, not like that Egyptian one that was proven a forgery, they are "us going back in time".

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The theories are about known scientists and their thoughts on time travel.

The possibilities of US being the ancient UFO lies in the plausible interest of the NSA, DOD, NASA, CIA, and all other branches of government with possible or reasonable reasons for accessing the time line and changing things.

The loose talk is meant to engage conversation, the specifics on what I think are a part of the engaged conversation we are having.

I never said that this was fact and I'm certainly not implying that we are those ancient ufos, I'm simply pointing that it could be a possibility due to technology we are playing with now in those behind the doors black ops projects.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

So if Math is a tool for science then I think Time is a tool for comprehension

I agree with this and think you stated it very nicely. Makes perfect sense. Thanks!

edit on 3/13/11 by jennybee35 because: Add quote, dang it!

new topics

top topics

join