It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Quake, The U.S., and My Last Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Lee you have just made one of the most profound and comforting statements ever. Is it OK if I share it with others?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Lee you have just made one of the most profound and comforting statements ever. Is it OK if I share it with others?

If it helps, the please do.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Lee...I am interested in what you are saying...but I fear I don't understand.

Could you give us any more information as to what you mean?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

Lee...I am interested in what you are saying...but I fear I don't understand.

Could you give us any more information as to what you mean?

Yeah, please!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Lee what more can I say then that we are connected and to tell you that you are loved.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hello! i am new here and i dont really know you, nor have i ever read any of your posts, but i know what it is like to not feel at home some place. It wasn't log ago, i joined a message board and every time i opened my mouth to share my opinion i was flamed, and made fun of! They might as well have called me WITCH and burned me!! What people thought of me really didn't affect me at all, and i realized how lonely these people really where, that their only form of a connection with each-other, was to find a common ground by flaming others unlike themselves and, so that for ONE-moment, together united, they actually felt somewhat better about themselves. (at my expense. ) To me this seemed childlike, to make fun of the one dirty sheep who's wool just isn't as white and as sparkly as the others. what can we learn if we are all the same? and i didnt even give them a goodbye like you have chosen to do here, i just left, because they weren't even worth it in my books.

so far, i have never been attacked once here, its nice to find a place, where people are not the same at all, there are black sheep, white sheep, dirty sheep, clean sheep, skinny sheep and fat sheep. and they are not ganging up with each-other because they look similar. They are not afraid to have a good debate that doesn't involve child like name calling or cowardly low blows. Yes.. there are still people here who do that because not everyone is of the same maturity. but they are so few and far in-between. It is the monitors jobs to monitor that and block their posts, but you should feel safe here, and bring it to attention and if you still dont, then i really wish you the best of luck to find a place that you can feel safe and at home.

as for people not listening to you or your dreams, There are alot of people who need to speak here, and there are few who are here to listen. listening is alot harder to do then speaking . Have you ever had a friend that just talks your ear off, but when you really need to be the one talking, they are so into themselves that they dont give you the time of day? We all have had these friends, and we all have been that friend too. so maybe, its more important to do the listening then to do the talking. because there is nothing worse then being that type of friend who never lets the other talk when they really need to. maybe that is the what a real best friend does. listens...

i hope you dont leave, that you only learn and grow form this experience, but if you have to go, because you tire of these friends and how they treat you.. then I wish you the best of luck in your life and hopefully you will actually meet someone who is willing to give more then they take.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Yes, Yes and yes, I had this realization about a year ago and its changed my outlook on life.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

wow that was very large post to read, but amazing, and it seemed to really reside with me. I wish i could give you more then one star!! as this is totally how i also feel.

Now i have never given birth, so i cant relate quite like you do, but to me, it feels more like we are a bunch of cells that are dividing very rapidly and creating a baby. we are learning threw science that a child can listen inside the womb to everything their mother says or is said around them, they can hear music playing, and loud noise, they even hear every thought their mother has. Many of us hear God, and are not afraid of it as we feel connected like a child to a loving mother, or father depending on your comfort. Some of us are afraid to listen and are disconnected and lost.

From what i hear: God wants a healthy baby; one full of love, not of cancer, and hate

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I have scoured the web and message boards for someone else to whom "They" have revealed themselves.

I have read every post that I could find of yours, as I wanted to know just how much you have been made to understand.

I think we need to have a conversation. I have much to share and I believe you do as well.

message me if interested

thank you for your courage Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join