It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen appreciation thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Charlie Sheen's Winning Recipes

www.funnyordie.com...

Got to be one of the funniest skits I've seen for a long time
And who says he's done for.....

WINNING!!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think tcastle IS Charlie Sheen!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have a feeling if Tcastle was Mr. Sheen, he would just be all like
"Whats up trolls. This is Charlie Sheen here. You all weak minded. Why cant you guys just get it together. Get some mind power. Where is your TIGER BLOOD. THE TIME FOR WINNING IS NOW (waving a katana in the air)"
nah tcastle is all like
"my posts are removed because im freaking out. Charlie sheen is my arch nemisis and a dedication to him on ATS threads is unnacceptable, i must freak out and have all my posts removed. Oops looks like i accidentally the whole forum."

I should stop drinking mountain dew and leave ats alone for awhile
edit on 3/10/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok,then it's John Crier (sp?) then!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

i think i can accept that as a very plausable answer haha

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Which of the following quotes are from Charlie Sheen and which are from somebody else?
(Scroll down for answers)

1 Defeat is not an option. They picked a fight with a warlock.
2. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
3.If I could turn you on, if I could drive you out of your wretched mind, if I could tell you I would let you know.
4. I blinked and I cured my brain. Can't is the cancer of happen.
5. I improvised, crazed by the music. . . . Even my teeth and eyes burned with fever. Each time I leaped I seemed to touch the sky and when I regained earth it seemed to be mine alone.
6. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children.
7. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
8. Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
9. I'm tired of pretending I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars.
10. I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain.

ANSWERS:
1: Sheen, 2: Einstein , 3: R D Laing, 4: Sheen, 5: Josephine Baker , 6: Sheen , 7: Hunter Thompson , 8: Robert Anton Wilson, 9: Sheen, 10: Mike Tyson

edit on 3/10/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sheen's a stud! He knows the media is out to get him because he's a truther. He's made a great argument against AA's 5% success rate. He knows the human mind is more powerful than any addiction. He knows that what other's think or say about him have nothing to with him personally. He's a winner! Winner's CAN DO anything!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Poor guy, hes come a looooooong way in life. He ruled in Red Dawn, and Navy SEALS, I dont care what anybody says, I'll say a prayer for the poor fool

men at work was a hoot as well >www.youtube.com...

edit on 10/3/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
seven gram rock

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sheen on 9/11 www.metacafe.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ok if there are any dubstep / Charlie Sheen fans here on ATS then you will love this video remix of Charlies 7 Gram Rock Interview.

edit on 11-3-2011 by RandalFlagg because: video embedding mistake

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I didn't think much of Charlie Sheen two weeks ago.

Now I'm rolling all over over the place laughing at just about everything hes been saying and doing these past couple of weeks.

The machete on top of the building was absolute genius.

My favorite quote lately was when a women asked him if he had any drugs in his house and he says:

If there is, please go find them and give them to me.....immediately.

WINNING!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I personally think he is hilarious. I can't stand his (now former) show but wow do I laugh at some of his comments. The guy is so far off the rails that it is sad in a sense. I like that he makes no apologies for the way he lives his life.

Mania central.

Whose Line Is It Anyway: Sheen v. Ghaddafi

I got 7/10, that little quiz was harder than it appeared at first!

The medical marijuana dispensaries in California even have a strain called "Charlie Sheen". Oh, how I laughed at that.

My favorite quote so far:

Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls.

=D

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The recent news is that CBS is apparently trying to get Charlie back! Unbelievable... I think we have to add him to that "who made a deal with the devil thread" also going on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join